babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Ultimately my post was intended to convey two key points, and apologies if the language/tone wasn't clear or came across as adversarial.

The first was to thank you for the postings and accepting that they may from time to time be incorrect due to late changes or whatever. Given it's not done every day and it's more of an added value service you provide, I was hoping people would read and appreciate this isn't something formalised by the channel owners.

The second was to put the thought out there that to ensure customers know what they will get and by association buy more nights worth when they want to watch a specific item, if this was set up as a guaranteed posting service on your own websites for the channel then that would likely help everyone. Therefore rather than your scheduling team assuming you'll pitch in where you can, they would take the responsibility to ensure customers know what is going on via the proper http://www.bsx.tv website.

I'll not comment further as I'm not adding much to the debate, and seem to have made matters worse.
25-08-2011 16:24
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Is it possible to have the schedule shown in the EPG of freeview Ch 96 like other channels do , TVX/Red Hot always have whats on and when in their encrypted channel EPG's , obviously due to last minute cancellations or BS forgetting to book the advertised girls the EPG would not always be accurate .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2011 16:38 by mr mystery.)
25-08-2011 16:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I decided to spend a fiver on Xreme last night , i have not see Lilly's last few Naked BS appearances so decided to check her out , although she's still not quite so explicit in what she does compared to some other girls her shower sections were far more explicit than the first ones she did , the camera work was far more intrusive than what iv'e seen in her sections in the past with some very good close up pussy shots being shown from front and back , the showers shows are still spoilt by the darkness of the set though.

I also enjoyed Dani O'Neal and Amanda in a "who's the Boss" film ,(Dani plays the role of the boss of BS) i couldn't stop laughing at it , Amanda did a good send up of herself , it started by showing Amanda angrily walking to Danni house in the early in the morning , Amanda went all round the house swearing and cursing , Dani told her to calm down while she made a cup of tea , Dani was shown pouring a cup of tea , but all you could hear was Amanda going from room to room like a Tasmanian Devil having a tantrum , "calm down Amanda tell me whats gone off" Dani said (or something like that), Amanda could be heard saying something like "fucking babestation , fucking cameraman , fucking producers , Amanda then replied "i've flashed my pussy on Babestation" , "Ooo no Amanda tell me you've not shown your pussy on tv " Dani said , " i fucking have it was the camera man and producers fault , i was just doing my best for the viewers and callers but they fucked up" Amanda said , Dani then said some thing like "i'm surprised the producer hasn't given me a call to let me know what's happened" Amanda then said "he can't he is fucking dead" , at this point both girls burst out laughing and went into some good G/G action .
Some of the quotes i have used may not be entirely accurate but they are not far off , they are just from what i can remember of last night show , some are accurate like Amanda saying she had flashed her pussy on BS and that it was not her fault and that the producers was dead .
I wonder how true to life the scene is concerning some of Amanda's past misdemeanors and what goes on behind the scenes when she is summoned to see the boss's ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 17:46 by mr mystery.)
27-08-2011 16:29
dirk362 Away

The Dani & Amanda scene last night was entertaining but unusual given it seemed so "true to life" for some reason Tongue
But both the girls got stuck in good and proper in the G/G action. The un-edited version must be pretty spectacular going on the level of sexy fun the two were having with each other.
Mind you, Amanda's going to have to put like £20 into the swear jar given the number of times she said "F U C K ! ! !"
27-08-2011 17:03
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Lily has been a great addition to the naked babestation line-up, but *please* can we see her on a different set?
28-08-2011 02:31
dirk362 Away

In Michelle Moist's 3rd Naked Babestation show, she was joined by Amanda for about 15 minutes and of course they ravaged each other senseless, much in the style of the old days on the channel. Clearly they know each other very very well !

Then during the second half there were what I'll describe as 'guest' appearances of Preeti first and then TJ second. Both were effectively presenter appearances although Preeti interacted quite a bit and got her hands on Michelle, whereas TJ was more of just the presenter style piece.
28-08-2011 12:10
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Did I see the caption right that Paige was one of three girls doing a live sex show on BS Xtreme?
31-08-2011 03:28
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(31-08-2011 03:28 )mikedafc Wrote:  Did I see the caption right that Paige was one of three girls doing a live sex show on BS Xtreme?

Yeah shes performing a sex act on red rum while elvis wanks over her face Wink
31-08-2011 03:35
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So there is another girl called Paige that works for B/Station? Or is it another Cellcast con?
31-08-2011 03:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I 'll take a wild guess and say Paige Turnah who used to work on sexstation.
31-08-2011 03:46
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra