gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Poll: Should Fernanda change her daytime slots?
This poll is closed.
Days keep x rated to members site 15.15% 15 15.15%
1 Day & 1 Night 48.48% 48 48.48%
Nights only 36.36% 36 36.36%
Total 99 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Should Fernanda Do Nights?

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Poll
I would love to see the gorgeous and sexy Fernada do Day and Night that way everybody will see her but the Night viewers will see more off her . I hope !.Shy,Rolleyes,Shy,Rolleyes, Gillyboy2.Smile,Cool,Tongue.
23-02-2010 22:27
Find all posts by this user
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(23-02-2010 16:04 )stilettos Wrote:  Her nipples are the only part of her boobs we havent seen laugh i hope it will be worth the wait? But i am amazed she isnt doing nights, she seems very comfortable and relaxed about it otherwise Smile
plenty of nip slips to satisfy us!! we have even seen the pierced nipple!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
24-02-2010 16:15
emperornxviii Offline
Junior Poster

Where's the option in this poll for not sure?
24-02-2010 17:56
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

You all seem to want me to be doing nights... I'm sorry its no to that one, I like working days, maybe its the tease in me laugh

But I am sure you guys will be more than satisfied, every week, with my private members website Wink

And for those who can not afford that I will add some mobile videos at some point too Big Grin

I would really like to hear what you guys would like to see on my site, may some senarios or things you would like me to wear for shoots Wink

I will def do some kind of webcam show, not sure exactly how it will work yet Blush

HeartHeartHeart Kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
24-02-2010 19:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(24-02-2010 19:26 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

You all seem to want me to be doing nights... I'm sorry its no to that one, I like working days, maybe its the tease in me laugh

But I am sure you guys will be more than satisfied, every week, with my private members website Wink

And for those who can not afford that I will add some mobile videos at some point too Big Grin

I would really like to hear what you guys would like to see on my site, may some senarios or things you would like me to wear for shoots Wink

I will def do some kind of webcam show, not sure exactly how it will work yet Blush

thank you for gracing my thread princesaHeart!BlushHeartHeartHeartBig Grin xxx

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
24-02-2010 19:35
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I'll join it to see what it's like. I just hope that the members area is really naughty & has HQ pics & vids Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
24-02-2010 19:36
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

can't wait for the website!!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
25-02-2010 09:20
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

my favorite idea would be for me to help you put your piercings in!WinkTongueBlush
failing that, a french maid please, also i think you could get very rauchious in your gladitorious outfit!

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
08-03-2010 09:21