Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(28-08-2011 11:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  Yes but who's rules , Ofcom's or thier own "in house" rules ? , because other channels apart from RLC don't abide by the same restrictive rules , i didn't see any of the babe channels live last night because i went out , but i recorded BS1 , BS Xtra and some of RLC channel 902 , so don't know if full contact 2-4-1s were allowed on Elite last night . Little Brookie (Brook Little) said on the mic at one point on RLC Ch 902 that because of the rules they were not allowed to do 2-4-1s , the same as they are saying on Elite , yet on freeview channel 94 BS1 (Ofcom regulated) Lilly Roma and and either Priya or Preeti (cant tell the difference) did a full contact 2-4-1 , with the odd bit of nipple licking being allowed , the girls spent quite some time in the missionary position rubbing and caressing each others boobs as well as turning their ass's to camera and rubbing and massaging each others ass cheeks , Daryl Morgan and the other twin also did a 2-4-1 on Sky channel 910 (Ofcom regulated) . Full contact 2-4-1's have also been shown in the last few day's "elsewhere" . so how come these stricter 2-4-1 rules only seem to apply to Elite and RLC ? .

bit of both i think, ofcom have tightened the rules with 241's and elite are playing safe at the moment and this is working as they havent really been punished by ofcom, rlc have got investigations on them and are also playing cautious for now.

think bs's dutch licences are a factor to and does explain why bs are really the only night channel doing 241's these days and why they hardly get mentioned in ofcom's bulletins cause they dont fall into ofcoms clutches or something like that

Piper Niven Superfan
28-08-2011 14:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There may be something in what you say Rammy about it being a "bit of both" , my previous post wasn't intended as a criticism of either Elite or RLC , it was more of a observation and a question , both channels could be just taking steps that they deem necessary in order to protect their licence and also having to adhere to stricter Ofcom rules
Having said that how come the tightening of the rules hasn't made one bit of difference to what BS and other channels are doing were 2-4-1's are concerned ?, like i previously posted freeview channel 94 and Sky channel 910 both have Ofcom licences not Dutch , so the Dutch licence is definitely not the reason why these channels are still doing full contact 2-4-1's , also other channels that have Ofcom licence's are still doing full contact 2-4-1's . It seems strange that both the RLC and Elite girls are openly saying on the mic that the rules don't allow them to do proper contact 2-4-1's any longer , while girls from other channels don't seem to know anything about new tighter 2-4-1 rules , so i ask this question , are Ofcom only enforcing stricter rules on RLC and Elite and letting other channels work to the old less restricted rules ? , because there is a big difference in what other channels are allowed to do 2-4-1 wise to what "the rules" on RLC and Elite allow the girls to do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2011 15:53 by mr mystery.)
28-08-2011 15:37
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I am not sure that this 2 girls, 2 phones and one camera is gonna work. lol

It's the fact that some callers don't know about the menu, option #2 and so on, this means that they don't call the second girl. Rachel was on the mic about 10 times telling viewers that they had to press option 1 for Ashley and Option 2 for her, but it doesn't appear on the menu, and if they want to call Rachel its option 2.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
29-08-2011 01:47
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry, but I really think Elite has a problem where its daytime girls are considerably better looking than the nights (barring the never on Danica, ofc) Gemma, Cara, Sammie-Jo and Emma are all better than what Elite have at night. Really should try getting them on nights.
29-08-2011 12:37
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Recieving my latest phone bill today reminded me of this post...

(17-08-2011 21:29 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I only noticed last night (so not sure how long it has been in place) that there is now a £2 connection charge for landline calls, the only channel to do this as far as I know.

Still being charged... 20mins @ £1.53/min Total cost £30.60
Certainly no indication of a £2 "connection charge" for using my landline & no mention of it on the revamped "Home Page" on the website.

[Image: th_829594837_31_08_201121_45_56_122_144lo.jpg]

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
31-08-2011 23:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-08-2011 12:37 )macrocharged Wrote:  Sorry, but I really think Elite has a problem where its daytime girls are considerably better looking than the nights (barring the never on Danica, ofc) Gemma, Cara, Sammie-Jo and Emma are all better than what Elite have at night. Really should try getting them on nights.

disagree, the elite night babes are just as good looking as the day babes, also the daybabes you mentioned wont be doing elite nights, so how can you say theyre better than what elite have already

Piper Niven Superfan
01-09-2011 00:04
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

@Rael 74
I was wondering about that too. Perhaps they only charge on the numbers advertised on the TV channels as they are a different set of numbers? Although that wouldnt make sense as anyone could use the numbers from the website instead of the TV ones.

Also, I noticed on the graphic below the one you posted Rael, they now have a credit card for airtime credits. I wonder if Elite are going to try the wheeze used by another channel?
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 00:10 by Roquentin.)
01-09-2011 00:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I can confirm the short number is charging the £2 though
01-09-2011 05:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(01-09-2011 00:09 )Roquentin Wrote:  @Rael 74
I was wondering about that too. Perhaps they only charge on the numbers advertised on the TV channels as they are a different set of numbers? Although that wouldnt make sense as anyone could use the numbers from the website instead of the TV ones.

Also, I noticed on the graphic below the one you posted Rael, they now have a credit card for airtime credits. I wonder if Elite are going to try the wheeze used by another channel?

I've very rarely used the website numbers & it's the TV numbers that I use to call, so the £2 "Connection charge" only applies to the shortcode (for mobiles) as gazfc has stated.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
01-09-2011 06:55
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I have'nt watched much lately so thought i would look in,
just confirmed why i dont watch anymore,except for
Sophia at least she seemed to be making an effort,and
she is still one of the stunning natural girls on here.

The rest of last night was dire.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-09-2011 09:11