Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-04-2010 18:22 )199lives Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 18:14 )bombshell Wrote:  Apparently Dionne is not in either,so it looks like the Caty & Mica show tonight,unless they get someone else in,Delta would be fine by me but she came in last night,Mica is still on the schedule so good enough for me

says in the Dionne thread Delta is on. got what you wantedBig Grin

Wow did'nt expect that, she said she has not been well of late,she only came in last night i believe because Sophia did'nt show,look forward to you Delta, suspect she will not do a whole eight hours

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 18:27 by bombshell.)
06-04-2010 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, to be honest, when I saw Kitty's name on the schedule for tonight, I had my doubts she'd be on, as I don't think she's back from the Irish open yet.

PS. Thanks Josh for the update, didn't realise she was back. cheers.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 23:01 by aceman65.)
06-04-2010 22:37
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I have to say that Delta, Caty and then Mica in the cage was awesome. Big Grin

Loved every minute of it. TongueTongueTongue
07-04-2010 02:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I hope someone gets that 911 stream fixed soon. annoyed

Having sound and no picture is beginning to be a pain. Sad I'd hate to try and count up how many faults the streams have had in the last few months, but it's a ridiculously high number I bet. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 03:10 by aceman65.)
07-04-2010 03:10
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Was it just me or was some of the camerawork a bit suspect as well,but have to say the cage was a brilliant idea,and did'nt they all use it wellTongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-04-2010 11:40
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Have to say the stream is a pain in the arse. Only last about 10 seconds before it goes off bloody shame. Also like to say i think Elite has gotten a lot better of late went bit on the tame side and dull for a while but its looking good of late well done. Oh and getting Danica on for a stint last Friday was just genius and didn't she do well surprised me Lol.
07-04-2010 14:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well guys, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that Elite have got both streams running.

The bad news is, that they have switched off all the old streams, so non of the old links to the stream now work including my hack. annoyed

So the only place you can watch it now where you can refresh the page is here : http://www.babechannels.co.uk/elite_babes.html but it's on a three minute timer. annoyed

And as Elites own site redirects you to a subcription page every time you refresh, then that link is useless for watching or recording.

If Elite want to stop us Capping and recording the stream then they have just gone the right way about it. annoyed

Needless to say I am not very happy at this, and I doubt that I will be recording or posting very much new stuff.

Thanks a lot Jamie, you have just screwed your customers again. annoyed
07-04-2010 19:57
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

bye elite
07-04-2010 20:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i don't suppose there's any point in complaining directly to jamie is there ? seems elite only like to post up here when they're squabbling over something minor (the anna/bb situation) or promoting more and more sites that promise much but deliver little. im guessing that from now on if you are unable to watch elite on your tv screen the only way you can watch a good quality stream online is through one of their pay sites (like annas site or gemmas). more world class business sense, bravo elite

ps: please note the slight hint of sarcasm in the final sentence

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 20:39 by Robot Devil.)
07-04-2010 20:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yes you can watch the stream on Anna's, Gemma's and Michelle's site, but it is exactly the same as the link I provided, and there on 3 minute timers as well.

So yes you can watch if you want to be refreshing all the time, but it's not much use to me or the other stream recorders. as the finished video after editing all the refreshes out, wouldn't be very pleasant to watch.

All I can hope, is that Jamie, calms down from his feud with BlueBird, and sees sense regarding this.

I guess for the moment, most new video posts are going to have to be from the TV guys. So that's going to be about an 80% reduction in posts.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 20:55 by aceman65.)
07-04-2010 20:53