Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I have to give credit to S66 for bringing back 2-4-1's by circumventing OFCOM's restrictions.

XP are doing shows with two girls sharing a bed, but with no physical interaction.

BS are doing shows with two girls sharing a webcam behind a curtain, with no assurance their is any physical interaction.

For that alone S66 need to be commended for last night.

Hopefully it'll lead to a shift in the culture and it will become a regular occurrence on all channels.

I love babes with brown nipples
20-12-2017 19:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

its only good if its a regular thing and im sure it wont be and will be back to the same old same old

Now if Lola does a full on show on the web tonight ( If she makes it of course because of family circumstances )

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-12-2017 20:13
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well she did a show like that solo when the channels had issues with there tv channels so you never know. Granted it’s safe to say there’s not going to be many babes willing to do these shows.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
20-12-2017 20:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-12-2017 12:49 )steviebaby Wrote:  Hopefully they will have made a fair wack on phones and pervcam which should encourage them to take this on further.
However, experience suggests this will be a one-off and they'll be back to boring, tame routine soon.

Normally I would agree with you but I think you are forgetting that things are different this time. There are very good reasons why we are seeing various innovations and changes being tried on the shows of late:

The Digital Economy Bill's impact, coming in April, is a big game changer. Increased competition for webcam business since the summer and planning for this change in regulation has inspired innovation. You can see the operators are already adapting what they do in the hopes of getting ahead of that game. Any assements on the viability of innovations made prior to now will be shakey as the criteria under which the channels are trying to make money is changing. The emphasis going forward will be even more on getting your regular computer illiterate Joes behind the coming AgeID wall (only by doing so will they get anywhere near the proper paywall). This will have a knock on effect on TV and web services. Pervcam revenue will suffer (especially at first). 

With any luck the channels have realised that the content behind the AgeID will need to be more varied and harder to draw people in. That content will also surely have to tend towards the more mainstream for the purposes of mass appeal. (Increased costs are being touted as driving content on tubesites towards harder and more mainstream fair. I can't see why live shows would be any different.)

Ofcom changed the shows irrevocably with their regulations. This one will most likely do the same.

Now would be the absolute worst time for a babeshow operator to be lackadaisical in their programming and complacent in their innovations. They have to find something and some babes to do same.

(I'm trying to look on the bright side here and convince myself that the government could actually be doing some of us a little unknowing favour with this contemptible piece of shit legislation. Fingers crossed eh?! Wink )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-12-2017 20:58
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Was going to moan about Lola and Sophia sharing a office set and then they both were bent over it and i totally forgot what i was going to moan about Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-12-2017 23:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Rebecca and Jessica nude 2-4-1 could be nice Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2017 20:44 by mrmann.)
24-12-2017 20:39
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I see studio could only get Clare in tonight and Fernanda who is not starting until 2am as she is doing a few daytime hours what a waste she should of done a full night show

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-12-2017 22:36
Jam Da Man Offline

There's a link on the S66 site, below the "Merry Xmas everyone" message. Clicking it leads here - https://studio66tv.com/xmas/
It has a link to a VR video, says there's gonna be more of those next year.

Anyone actually got a VR headset to play it on? https://cdn1.studio66tv.com/xmas/studio66-01-3dpv.mp4

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

26-12-2017 12:32
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Interesting there is a new girl called Heather down for 2moro night hmmmm

27-12-2017 07:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think it’s this Heather as the link on s66 website says Heather Kay

http://www.ukglamourmodel.co.uk/Girls/Heather_Kay.pdf

Hope it is

Piper Niven Superfan
27-12-2017 13:37