Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Top marks to S66 for tonight's show from Rebecca and Stella. BS could only give catch up Dannii. More please over the festive period I hope.
20-12-2017 04:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Long long time since we have seen 241 as good as that from Stella and Rebecca tonight/this morning.Big GrinBig Grin
20-12-2017 06:08
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

[split] S66 - 2 Babe's 1 Set (Solo Shows)
no wonder babestation was so quite last night, more of the same again please studio ;DD
20-12-2017 08:53
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(20-12-2017 04:06 )derekdas Wrote:  Top marks to S66 for tonight's show from Rebecca and Stella. BS could only give catch up Dannii. More please over the festive period I hope.

Top marks from me too, a very good hot, sexy & utter filth from Rebecca & Stella last night which was a lot harder, raunchier & more filthier and more explicit than S66 nightshows are on Sky.

Seemed to go down well with s66 callers as Rebecca & Stella seemed to be busy on the phones plus Rebecca & Stella were clearly having fun too, loving the fact they were off the leash & basically anything goes

Interesting to see how s66 go forward with these web only shows, first of all how often will they do them and what babes they will use on them.

Will they just use their adult stars (the likes of Stella, Rebecca, LDM, Michelle Thorne, Faye Rampton & Sophie Anderson) or will they use other babes like Lola Knight

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2017 18:12 by Rammyrascal.)
20-12-2017 12:33
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

^You forgot Anna Joy

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
20-12-2017 12:37
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2017 01:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also Rebecca & Stella do seem to have been busy on the phones so think there will be more webshows

Hopefully they will have made a fair wack on phones and pervcam which should encourage them to take this on further.
However, experience suggests this will be a one-off and they'll be back to boring, tame routine soon.

They should get Caty to do it and tempt Mica backBig Laugh
20-12-2017 12:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wow what a great night, best free 241 in years, thank you 66,
The girls where amazing together great chemistry, you could just see how much they where enjoying being allowed to get proper naughty,
More pussy later in the night as the cameraman got used to filming harder content,
The most impressive thing was how busy they where , even at 230 when the shows are usually very quiet they where on the phone all the time with people waiting to talk, plus the pervecam was very busy lastnight way more than normal,
I am sure that will he 66 best Tuesday night for money in years, I am sure that will happen again it was so successful

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-12-2017 13:51
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2017 12:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-12-2017 04:06 )derekdas Wrote:  Top marks to S66 for tonight's show from Rebecca and Stella. BS could only give catch up Dannii. More please over the festive period I hope.

Top marks from me too, a very good hot, sexy & utter filth from Rebecca & Stella last night which was a lot harder, raunchier & more filthier and more explicit than S66 nightshows are on Sky.

Seemed to go down well with s66 callers as Rebecca & Stella seemed to be busy on the phones & Rebecca & Stella were clearly having fun too.

Interesting to see how s66 go forward with these web only shows, first of all how often will they do them and what babes they will use on them.

Will they just use their adult stars (the likes of Stella, Rebecca, LDM, Michelle Thorne, Faye Rampton & Sophie Anderson) or will they use other babes like Lola Knight
sophie lares and caty cole would take the roof off in my house lol
20-12-2017 18:02
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I would say it’s refreshing to see a channel try something like this. Considering how BS are operating. Yeah there wasn’t much pussy on show but still a decent show. 66 have the babes to put these shows on fairly regularly. If some of the “normal” babes did it I think they’d really be on to a winner. But that’s a big if.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2017 18:36 by babefan2012.)
20-12-2017 18:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-12-2017 01:37 )derekdas Wrote:  Any show like this has got to be an improvement from all the other crap.

^ Yes, I think this is the key here. Any show that's not coalboxed by being on Sky is bound to get praised round here. We have all become so used to the vast anemic swathes of moving wallpaper the channels put out night after night that the sight of two babes kissing on fta show is suddenly a startling eye-opener. Rolleyes

Rammy's list of events from this session looks splendid in black and white but most of the time the camera angles remained hugely conservative with nothing actually verifiable as happening. The reasons for this are plain and understandable (these shows have to work commercially to stay on air) but the uptight camera work seemed to be struggling to find a happy medium in serving as enticement while also convincing that the stuff would actually be there before your eyes on paying your money.

I agree with winsaw that the presentation got a little better as the night went on but there was still way too much fear of letting guys get off for free. I can't help but contrast this with the blackout evening with Lola and Rebecca (surely a proginator for last night). Pervecam was there back then too but the production worked the two masters in entirely free-er more relaxed way on that occassion. The premeditation of last night seemed to work against it.

I'm with theProf on not being sure on the sexual chemistry between these two either. Yes they were obviously enjoying themselves and not afraid to be all over one another but that is not the same as sharing a sexual spark. Arising from this was a pure sense of restlessness rather than sexual energy. I'm all for movement on a babeshow (in a 2-4-1 it should come from the heat between the two babes) but last night no position was allowed to build into anything much. One pose was just quickly replaced by another short-lived effort - if real sex was like that no-one would ever get any pleasure from it. Tongue

A consequence of such a scaredy cat camera and choppy pace was that it made the girls look like they are faking (when sometimes they probably weren't) and it actually put me off bothering with perv (especially at the rates they charge).

So, for me, miles better than anything we've seen in a long time obviously but still missing something in terms of eroticism. This show should be lavished with plaudits for what it heralds for the future on 66 rather than for much of what actually went off onscreen. Things should heat up massively if they can find the right combo of babes and relax the camera guys. The phones will melt then - if winsaw is right about them last night. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-12-2017 19:03