Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I can't see 8 girls a night across 4 channels, it simply doesn't make sense, I don't believe for one minute that the call revenues would justify that.
Increasing to 6 may be feasible. Bear in mind that elite make extensive use of short shifts, which presumably attract less money. They recognise that calls tail off towards the end of the night, and have girls finishing at 3 or 4 in the morning leaving just 1 or 2 to cover the last section. Having 1 extra girl, for maybe half a shift, wouldn't be such a major burden wages-wise, and gives some built-in cover if there are last minute absences.

I'd think it more likely either some of the girls get fewer shifts, which may suit those that have other interests beyond the phonelines, or they will finally attempt to get the @home thing running and give girls extra shifts on that.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-03-2012 12:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

One way to increase the number of girls to six could be to give them more breaks. If you have five girls across four channels, with them taking breaks in rotation, that means the sessions are almost (and in some cases longer than) two hours. Compare that to the old days when there were three across two channels, and the sessions were shorter. Of course, the downside of that is that a girl on a break is not bringing in revenue.

Doing some number crunching, there will be 18 regular night girls on the roster once Paige Tyler starts (including the night girls, but excluding Sophia as she's leaving soon). Five girls a night means a total of 35 shifts, which works out on average at two each a week. Of course some do more and some less. Having an extra girl on each night might be a way to keep more of them happy without having to let anyone go.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
07-03-2012 12:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

their is no way i can see elite going to 6-8 girls a night as they would end up paying a full shift for only half the hours on screen and it don't matter who the girl is she is never going to make as many mins in less time,
if they go down the 2 shifts a week route i would be happy with that as it would give the variety i have always wanted on elite as after all its only a year ago they got down to only 6-7 night girls and Ash 4 nights a week is enough to send any one to sleep Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2012 13:49
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Who's to say that some of the bs girls won't be the ones to be let go?

People seem to be giving them far too much credit, after all if you go on the polls run on this very forum, the elite girls always give them a pasting
(07-03-2012 13:49 )winsaw Wrote:  their is no way i can see elite going to 6-8 girls a night as they would end up paying a full shift for only half the hours on screen and it don't matter who the girl is she is never going to make as many mins in less time,
if they go down the 2 shifts a week route i would be happy with that as it would give the variety i have always wanted on elite as after all its only a year ago they got down to only 6-7 night girls and Ash 4 nights a week is enough to send any one to sleep Wink

It's strange that you want variety on elite but the main channel you seem to watch is rlc, which has the same girls day and night, not much variety there really, so what's different with elite??

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
07-03-2012 13:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-03-2012 13:57 )gazfc Wrote:  It's strange that you want variety on elite but the main channel you seem to watch is rlc, which has the same girls day and night, not much variety there really, so what's different with elite??

i don't have a main channel, would say i watch most of them, but as for variety on RLC this week they will have 16 different girls on the night shows and 20 different girls on the day shows, would love elite to match that particularly on days

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2012 14:15
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(07-03-2012 11:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i reckon with the girls they have brought in then prob yeah all have a good followings

Nah not all their fans will follow them to their new channel, as was the case with Caitlin Wynters.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-03-2012 15:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(07-03-2012 11:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  couldnt access voipay about 10:30 last night for about 30 mins think was because

Joseph Kony is nothing compared to jamie! Abducting 30,000 children from their families, forcing young boys to murder their parents and become child soldiers and the girls to work as sex slaves is nothing when compared to making someone wait for a phone wank someone needs to stop this monster before its too late bladewave
07-03-2012 15:40
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(07-03-2012 14:15 )winsaw Wrote:  i don't have a main channel, would say i watch most of them, but as for variety on RLC this week they will have 16 different girls on the night shows and 20 different girls on the day shows, would love elite to match that particularly on days

I'm genuinely surprised by that, it must just be my bad luck then cause when I flick through the channels you pretty much see the same 6-8 girls day and night

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
07-03-2012 16:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 13:54 )gazfc Wrote:  Who's to say that some of the bs girls won't be the ones to be let go?

this is a valid point. or they might hate it at elite and leave of their own accord. i wonder what they'll make of all the "off screen shenanigans" laugh
07-03-2012 21:04
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 21:04 )beardedbob Wrote:  i wonder what they'll make of all the "off screen shenanigans" laugh

Probably give in to peer pressureBig Grin
07-03-2012 21:11