Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Following on from BigChuck's input, does the music always have to be generic dance? I know that getting music licensed can be costly, but surely there's more stuff readily available in the same price range than the standard stuff all of the other channels use? When you leave a channel on for a couple of hours, that BGM on constant loop can get really annoying after a while...

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
02-04-2009 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:Hey Thanks!!

Really appreciate that, we have spent a lot of time in preparation! we aim to please you by getting who we consider the best girls to our channel!! if there's any girls who you'd like to see within our Elite Family let us know!!

Cheers! Smile

Norm x

PillowPants Wrote:Gotta say you guys have hit the ground running,impressive line up with the likes of Vikki T,Michelle Thorne and Alexa,you have put some other newish channels to shame with your professional start up deffo.Wink

Forget about the day time channels get Vikki T etc on the night shows Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2009 11:53
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Hey wicked man!

Really glad you feel that way and thanks for your advice!!

ref the close ups! - I will get that over to our camera crew ASAP!!

As for the oopsSmile, will also pass onto graphics for thought on size of screen caps etc!!! sooo.......more oops then!!! lololol.

Many Thanks!!

Keep um coming!!

Norm x

Tintin Wrote:From your comment (In summary, we really don't have to listen to anyone! but WE WANT TO, BECAUSE YOUR THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.) Your the first ones to say anything like that so good on use!

There's a few things that guy’s don’t wanna see and that’s loads extreme close up's plus the screen caps blocking the view as for the things guy's would love to see that’s easy very small panties and lot's of opps Big Grin
02-04-2009 11:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Please please please go for more girls with natural boobs, big aint always best. A girl who interacts well with the camera is always good too, theres enough channels where they just lay on their fronts looking bored in between callers. If noone's calling talk to us at home to temp us

Good luck
02-04-2009 11:54
EliteTV Rep

Hey ok,

Great thoughts! our current music is created by the man behind the Gorillaz!!

If you can forward thoughts to genre/examples etc I can definitely get our peps to look at it!?

Many Thanks Smile

Keep it coming!

Norm x

mr gummidge Wrote:Following on from BigChuck's input, does the music always have to be generic dance? I know that getting music licensed can be costly, but surely there's more stuff readily available in the same price range than the standard stuff all of the other channels use? When you leave a channel on for a couple of hours, that BGM on constant loop can get really annoying after a while...
02-04-2009 12:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Read all the posts on Chat Back 960, soooo many tips there lol
02-04-2009 12:01
EliteTV Rep

We are certainly trying!!! lolol she won't budge at mo!!! hehe

Smile

Norm x

Tintin Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:Hey Thanks!!

Really appreciate that, we have spent a lot of time in preparation! we aim to please you by getting who we consider the best girls to our channel!! if there's any girls who you'd like to see within our Elite Family let us know!!

Cheers! Smile

Norm x

PillowPants Wrote:Gotta say you guys have hit the ground running,impressive line up with the likes of Vikki T,Michelle Thorne and Alexa,you have put some other newish channels to shame with your professional start up deffo.Wink

Forget about the day time channels get Vikki T etc on the night shows Big Grin
02-04-2009 12:05
EliteTV Rep

Ok wicked!!,

Soo we are certainly now auditioning new faces etc for the day and night shows!!

Will defo pass that on as an desired attribute from you peps! Smile

Thanks!!

Keep um coming!!

Nx

perana68 Wrote:Please please please go for more girls with natural boobs, big aint always best. A girl who interacts well with the camera is always good too, theres enough channels where they just lay on their fronts looking bored in between callers. If noone's calling talk to us at home to temp us

Good luck
02-04-2009 12:08
admin. Offline
Administrator

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:After my first mistake I really feel its best to be honest, we and I can actually probably gain and learn a lot from you all!.....here it is!! we want to be the best channel we can be, we will strive to achieve that in anyway we can!

Admin has sent you a PM on the subject of being the best channel you can.

Forum Admin
02-04-2009 12:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

admin Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:After my first mistake I really feel its best to be honest, we and I can actually probably gain and learn a lot from you all!.....here it is!! we want to be the best channel we can be, we will strive to achieve that in anyway we can!

Admin has sent you a PM on the subject of being the best channel you can.

Forum Admin

Admin don't be shy lets all read it hehe

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2009 12:10