Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Question EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Haha Absolutely luv it, so here it is, I do work for EliteTV and I had no clue that this forum was so "spot on" in the way you actually seem to know and suss every damn thing out! - firstly Sorry for the cheap plugging techniques! I meant no insult!!..really!.. actually did the same on twitter...lol...I've clearly been educated... now.. MINDSET CHANGE - !! please understand I'm new to this!!)
After my first mistake I really feel its best to be honest, we and I can actually probably gain and learn a lot from you all!.....here it is!! we want to be the best channel we can be, we will strive to achieve that in anyway we can! I really don't give a fuck for bitter critics! but for actual babeshow lovers!!... lets do business!! -- tell me your thoughts, feelings and questions and I will honestly try and answer and fulfill them all, no lies, no cheap plugs --- bar the website! lol Smile

The Channel Launched yesterday!! A lot of effort and thought has been put into making the channel the best it can be for you!!, if your not happy tell me/us.

I've read alot of posts ref POACHING Girls from Bangbabes/Other Channels!? --- OF COURSE!! - THEIR THE BEST GIRLS IN THE BUSINESS! we want to be successful and we want the best! - we want the best girls for you on our channels !! - Thats business!!! if you were us wouldn't you do the same?!!.
No new channel is ever gonna be MASSIVELY different! - (I maybe wrong!?). But..... we are aiming to give you the best and give you an additional variety of top babe shows, give us a chance, tell us what you want and there's no excuses/drips on both parts.....it would be great to gain a mutual understanding/respect?

In summary, we really don't have to listen to anyone! but WE WANT TO, BECAUSE YOUR THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.

Its good to talk.

Once again apologies for the Newbie pluggage mistake.

Norman
aka
EliteTV Online Rep x

[Image: elitetvlogo.png]
02-04-2009 10:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Gotta say you guys have hit the ground running,impressive line up with the likes of Vikki T,Michelle Thorne and Alexa,you have put some other newish channels to shame with your professional start up deffo.Wink

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
02-04-2009 10:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Put it on freeviewSmile
02-04-2009 10:48
m100 Away
Banned

sm© Wrote:Put it on freeviewSmile

There's plenty of empty channels on there - get one filled.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 11:10 by m100.)
02-04-2009 11:10
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

the first thing i would change is the volume of the music, at the moment is too loud, bang babes has the same problem. the music should be there, but only as a background noise, at he moment its too overpowering.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
02-04-2009 11:33
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: elite tv ?
Sorry Norm, but it's pants, you want to take on board what the viewers say!
02-04-2009 11:39
EliteTV Rep

Many Thanks for your input we will get that sorted now!!

Keep um coming!

Norm x

BigChuck Wrote:the first thing i would change is the volume of the music, at the moment is too loud, bang babes has the same problem. the music should be there, but only as a background noise, at he moment its too overpowering.
02-04-2009 11:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Its something we can definitely look at/research, will get back to you in due course!
It is our definite goal to grow!

Many Thanks

Keep um coming!!

Norm x

sm© Wrote:Put it on freeviewSmile
02-04-2009 11:44
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From your comment (In summary, we really don't have to listen to anyone! but WE WANT TO, BECAUSE YOUR THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.) Your the first ones to say anything like that so good on use!

There's a few things that guy’s don’t wanna see and that’s loads extreme close up's plus the screen caps blocking the view as for the things guy's would love to see that’s easy very small panties and lot's of opps Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2009 11:47
EliteTV Rep

Hey Thanks!!

Really appreciate that, we have spent a lot of time in preparation! we aim to please you by getting who we consider the best girls to our channel!! if there's any girls who you'd like to see within our Elite Family let us know!!

Cheers! Smile

Norm x

PillowPants Wrote:Gotta say you guys have hit the ground running,impressive line up with the likes of Vikki T,Michelle Thorne and Alexa,you have put some other newish channels to shame with your professional start up deffo.Wink
02-04-2009 11:48