Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Elitetv definitely should rethink whatever policy they have for the content level between 9-10pm. Flicking across the channels it is pretty clear that other stations have gradually ratcheted the intensity back up to levels they were at maybe over half a year ago, more revealing outfits etc. While Elite still have usually only one girl in a dress laying pretty still.

I understand there was a while when they were being cautious about the overly punitive fines, but I don't think the regs ever prohibited quite as much as Elite seem to be controlling at the moment for the first hour. I don't mind them being over cautious for a while, but now it seems silly. Correct me if I am wrong, maybe there was/will be a round of fines to other channels for going too far during that post watershed hour, but I don't believe so.

I don't mind the dresses, they are a nice gradual touch to the evening (would be nice to see them removed later Wink ) but the girls should be able to actually tease more, play with clothing, expose underwear, move alot more, etc. Or at least use sets where they can walk around, give twirls and more. The difference in tease hour content across the channels against Elite is a bit ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 00:14 by Roquentin.)
08-10-2011 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

Leah Francis was amazing on the 9-10 slot the other week!!
08-10-2011 00:14
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2011 00:14 )nutsbabefan Wrote:  Leah Francis was amazing on the 9-10 slot the other week!!

Hmmm, fair enough if true about Leah's content levels, though I missed that one. Tonight for sure the difference was very clear (not really wanting to pick certain girls).
08-10-2011 00:19
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Can't say I agree with that, why would Elite want to push the boundires and risk a big fine? They seem to have the tease hour sorted. If they are not making any money then yes, but simply because other channels are going further is not a reason for them to do so. Look what happened last year when a channel decided to ignore the rules.

Some girls move more than others, Leah was great on her stint. Gemma isn't going to move much (but that is not because of any offcom rules Wink). Alice doesn't move a lot, but is one of the busiest in the tease hour.(which could be long time daytime callers using the tease hour to catch up). Sophia is excellent on this first hour also.

Elite recently had complaints dropped against them, prob due to their adhereance to guidelines, this VERY rarely happens so the Elite policy seems (fingers crossed) to be working.
08-10-2011 12:16
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite never have and probably never will push the bounderies during the tease hour. Even when Ofcom's rules allowed the babes to go topless at 21:00pm, Elite never did. It's always had it's own private rule of not allowing it's babes to go topless before 22:00pm. So the new Ofcom rule, didn't effect Elite at all.

I don't think it's the other channels starting to push the bounderies again. I just think they are not used to the rule yet, and are still not sure how far they can go.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 13:36 by aceman65.)
08-10-2011 13:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2011 12:16 )bcl Wrote:  Can't say I agree with that, why would Elite want to push the boundires and risk a big fine? They seem to have the tease hour sorted. If they are not making any money then yes, but simply because other channels are going further is not a reason for them to do so. Look what happened last year when a channel decided to ignore the rules.

Some girls move more than others, Leah was great on her stint. Gemma isn't going to move much (but that is not because of any offcom rules Wink). Alice doesn't move a lot, but is one of the busiest in the tease hour.(which could be long time daytime callers using the tease hour to catch up). Sophia is excellent on this first hour also.

Elite recently had complaints dropped against them, prob due to their adhereance to guidelines, this VERY rarely happens so the Elite policy seems (fingers crossed) to be working.

agree elite dont need to push things at the moment because as you say a lot of the complaints elite are getting against then are being dropped/rejected or if they are upheld only getting a slapped wrist. indeed some girls are better at tease hours with leah's recent one the best so far

elite has been very good the past 2 nights and tonight looks to be a good one with a "battle of the rears" between dionne daniels and alexis texas

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2011 13:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think it's time for full frontal and possibly some open leg. Tonight is the night to make it happen.

Lets see those scary, dangerous vaginas once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-10-2011 14:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(08-10-2011 00:12 )Roquentin Wrote:  Elitetv definitely should rethink whatever policy they have for the content level between 9-10pm. Flicking across the channels it is pretty clear that other stations have gradually ratcheted the intensity back up to levels they were at maybe over half a year ago, more revealing outfits etc. While Elite still have usually only one girl in a dress laying pretty still.

I understand there was a while when they were being cautious about the overly punitive fines, but I don't think the regs ever prohibited quite as much as Elite seem to be controlling at the moment for the first hour. I don't mind them being over cautious for a while, but now it seems silly. Correct me if I am wrong, maybe there was/will be a round of fines to other channels for going too far during that post watershed hour, but I don't believe so.

I don't mind the dresses, they are a nice gradual touch to the evening (would be nice to see them removed later Wink ) but the girls should be able to actually tease more, play with clothing, expose underwear, move alot more, etc. Or at least use sets where they can walk around, give twirls and more. The difference in tease hour content across the channels against Elite is a bit ridiculous.

hi its seems to me the most important phrase in your post is the reference to girls not being allowed to go topless before 10pm someone needs to realise this rule is ridiculous it would be like eastenders with no dramatic content for the first 25 minutes,further more the girls dont even behave enticingly aside from waving a phone around, as i have said in a previous post the tease hour does on the whole not work especially when they use a daytime girl who has no intention of bearing anything at 10 pm anyway.its just a way of getting an hours extra overtime 4 the day girls who im sure would apply to work nights if they really wanted to which of course is their decision

im always open to positive change
08-10-2011 14:58
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(08-10-2011 12:16 )bcl Wrote:  Can't say I agree with that, why would Elite want to push the boundires and risk a big fine?

So, it's all about the silly $£€¢¥ Wink

Big Grin

08-10-2011 15:41
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I noticed the other night when Gemma was on the tease hour she was on past 10 and didnt even show boobs. Was abit dissapointed.

I think that elite need to get some of the daytime babes to do some hours after 10, like sophia and fernanda do once every 3or4 weeks. Think that it would boost the calls abit. Would like to see Melissa D, Sammi-Jo and Leah do a few hours after 10.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
08-10-2011 16:00