Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well, in my opinion, Elite still have the best quality performances, But I do tend to agree with quite a lot of the comments on here, in regards there use of sets.

I think the last week, has been pretty poor in regards that. Certainly on the nightshows. The have tended to use the same four sets all week on channel 914, The Cage, The White Recliner, The Classroom & The Pink Bed set. Channel 965 is even worse, as it tends to just stick with The Pink Bed set all night.

I think that is what's making Elite seem a bit tame, and samey at the moment. If they changes sets more often, then it would be a lot better.

Throw in the odd shower, bring back the park bench and the jacuzzi sets. That would help.

But like I said at the start, the level of performances, is second to none.
08-10-2010 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(08-10-2010 14:03 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well, in my opinion, Elite still have the best quality performances, But I do tend to agree with quite a lot of the comments on here, in regards there use of sets.

I think the last week, has been pretty poor in regards that. Certainly on the nightshows. The have tended to use the same four sets all week on channel 914, The Cage, The White Recliner, The Classroom & The Pink Bed set. Channel 965 is even worse, as it tends to just stick with The Pink Bed set all night.

I think that is what's making Elite seem a bit tame, and samey at the moment. If they changes sets more often, then it would be a lot better.

Throw in the odd shower, bring back the park bench and the jacuzzi sets. That would help.

But like I said at the start, the level of performances, is second to none.

With regards to the sets if say you wanted the Park bench set back it would mean taking down the classroom set as thats thats the area of the studio normally that all the special sets go well from what i have noticed anyhow. Sorta agree that they could make better uses of the sets that are always available like the office an Mural set that seem to be not used much at the moment. Not using the shower set i can sorta understand if they still think Ofcom are watching with regards to the investigation outcome.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 14:37 by Wazo.)
08-10-2010 14:36
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Don't think it's anything to do with ofcom coz Caty, Michelle, Charlie are as filthy and nude as ever. It's more that we're all getting used to the same stuff. Need new girls and also to get some of the tamer girls surprising us a bit, like Cali and Dionne... great girls, but they have a bit more scope within the rules. When Ashley came back and got all nude for the first time, and with the bath n stuff, it made Elite as a whole seem loads better.
08-10-2010 14:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Cool Big Grin

Name in green = stays
Name in red = get rid
Name in orange = stays for now, but needs to step it up

Dionne Daniels

A seriously predictable performer. Okay, so she's had her moments, but Dionne is usually a bore. Jamie loves her, so she stays.

Vikki Thomas

She's so lazy. A terrible daytime performer, but she can get away with it due to the fact that she's always taking calls. Vikki's a good earner for Elite TV, so I can't see her being given the boot anytime soon. Shame.

Danica

Used to be great, but now she's far too predictable and lazy. The three hour special she does just isn't special these days. About time she stepped it up. Danica certainly has the potential to do so, so she stays.

Caty Cole

Simply the best. She really is in a different league to the other babes. A babe channel legend.

Alice

Their best daytime girl. Alice has also shown that she has what it takes to become a nighttime legend. Like caty, she's in a league of her own.

Cara Brett

Much better since her return, but god it's taken her a bloomin' age to take her daytime shows to a different level. Hopefully there's more to come from her, if not, then get rid.

Charlie O'Neal

Great addition to this channel. One of the best. She stays.

Mica Martinez

Stunning to look at, but can be very moody. She also struggles for calls, however, this girl has put on enough good shows to remain on this channel. Just needs a boot up the backside every now and then.

Ashley Emma

Was great, but she's been very average since her return. She can stay, as I'm sure she'll be back to her best when she returns to the nighttime show.

Delta White

Adored by Jamie, and is a babe channel legend.

Becky Roberts

Great daytime performer who's also shown that she can make it on the nighttime show. Certainly has the making to be one of the best on this channel.

Michelle Thorne

Can't say I'm a fan. Get rid.

Sophia Knight

One of the best signings Jamie has ever made. She's awesome!

Cali Garcia

Is she worth keeping? I'm sure she has her fans, but I can't say I'd miss her if she was given the boot. Get rid.

Kitty Lea

A huge diva who just loves to say one thing and do another. Still, she makes me laugh, so she stays.

Hazel Bond

Babe channel legend who still manages to put on a decent show. Just a shame that her 2-4-1 days are over.

Hannah Prentice

Liked her when she started on the nighttime show, but now she's seriously dull. Step it up, Hannah!

Kate Darcy

Her debut was rubbish! Okay, so she's incredible beautiful, but she's also a huge bore. Get rid.

Sophia Lares

She's such a flirt on the early show, massive knockers too. She stays.

Danielle Maye

Not elite enough. Send her to Cellcast where she belongs.

Rachel Louise

Needs Becky in order to put on a decent show. Not sure if she's elite enough to warrant a place on this channel. She has six months to prove me wrong.

Hannah Martin

Is she good enough? She's rather predictable, and I'm sure there's better girls out there. Get rid.

Melissa D

Seriously cute, but a really dull performer. I thought she was coming back, but that hasn't happened. Get rid once and for all.

Paige Green

Just there to make up the numbers. Plus, there's better daytime girls out there, so get rid of her and bring in someone who is worthy of this channel.

Natalia Phillips

Thought she'd be much better. Like Rachel, she needs to work with someone else in order to put on a decent show. She has six months to step it up.

Anastasia Stevens

Is at her best when she's on the nighttime show. Seems she's just there to make up the numbers these days, and you just know she'll be gone in six months time.

Alan

Love him to stay, but eventually he'll be driven mad by aceman, so I can't see this poor chap remaining for much longer. For his own sanity, it's best to get rid.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 20:08 by Chilly.)
08-10-2010 14:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(08-10-2010 14:36 )Wazo Wrote:  With regards to the sets if say you wanted the Park bench set back it would mean taking down the classroom set as thats thats the area of the studio normally that all the special sets go well from what i have noticed anyhow. Sorta agree that they could make better uses of the sets that are always available like the office an Mural set that seem to be not used much at the moment. Not using the shower set i can sorta understand if they still think Ofcom are watching with regards to the investigation outcome.

I can see your point, there mate, as I know Elite are limited for space to put sets. So maybe that's something they need to look into, for future investment. Expanding there premises.

I don't think the none use of the shower, has anything to do with Ofcom's current investigation. As it seems to be focusing on the 2-4-1's more than anything. Caty's 2-4-1 with Michelle, and Caty's 2-4-1 with Charlie in the bath.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 15:06 by aceman65.)
08-10-2010 15:05
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

That's a good list there Chilly.

I will say a agree with some of your comments, a disagree with others. But I'm going to diplomatic, and refuse to say which one's. laugh

But do I sense a bit of favoritism here. Surprised As I notice you have left your personal favorite, off the list. (Anastasia Stevens) laugh
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 15:14 by aceman65.)
08-10-2010 15:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Thanks. I've now updated it. Wink
08-10-2010 15:32
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

i also nearly agree chilli but not quite. by the way you forgot a fouth class and that is who they ought to get back. one name comes to mind, PENNINGTON
08-10-2010 15:48
Charlemagne Offline

(08-10-2010 15:32 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Thanks. I've now updated it. Wink

What's to happen to Afroman?
08-10-2010 15:53
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Chilly Wrote:  Danielle Maye

Not elite enough. Send her to Cellcast where she belongs.

I think she heard about this post Wink
http://simondglamour.com/blog/?p=1603
08-10-2010 16:55