Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2022 22:48 )derekdas Wrote:  
(23-08-2022 22:15 )dave34 Wrote:  looks like the channel was fined by ofcom for £15,000 after it broke rules on TV advertising

https://rxtvinfo.com/2022/two-more-chann...d-by-ofcom

Your link doesn't work!
edited the post now & put a working link in

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2022 09:47 by dave34.)
24-08-2022 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2022 22:15 )dave34 Wrote:  looks like the channel was fined by ofcom for £15,000 after it broke rules on TV advertising
https://rxtvinfo.com/2022/two-more-chann...d-by-ofcom

Lucky ofcom did not fine them another £15,000 for being the worst babeshow chanel bar none.
24-08-2022 10:00
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-08-2022 08:21 )Superhans95 Wrote:  All these girls and not one freeview. I usually only watch the babeshows in the morning, can anyone tell me why I would pay for a service where it's normally Naya Rock or Ranya Arabia I would see everyday...
[Image: 9f0ac8588b34c7ec1cd29be44359990f.png]

I don't know if any were on tv, but they weren't all hidden behind a paywall on the website, that i do know.
24-08-2022 14:52
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2022 14:52 )Spike1876 Wrote:  
(24-08-2022 08:21 )Superhans95 Wrote:  All these girls and not one freeview. I usually only watch the babeshows in the morning, can anyone tell me why I would pay for a service where it's normally Naya Rock or Ranya Arabia I would see everyday...
[Image: 9f0ac8588b34c7ec1cd29be44359990f.png]

I don't know if any were on tv, but they weren't all hidden behind a paywall on the website, that i do know.

Every single babe on S66 last night had not one free to view channel when watching on-line last night. All were as previously mentioned having restrictions for entry, a credited a/c. But as has been mentioned on here also, the girls are able to click a link to allow free entry regardless, posted by 7 stars of the orient. Last night I clicked onto the logo at the bottom of their website which allows you to post a question and raised this problem. Hope it might give some help. Maybe if all the rest of the disgruntled members were to post something similar on there it might just might work.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2022 18:07 by derekdas.)
24-08-2022 16:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66's reply to us asking for a FTA website will be that the babes can choose to make their shows FTA.

But the babes will be reluctant to do FTA because they'll make less money.

The monthly cost of being a VIP on S66 is less than a 5 minute phone call.

So if a punter is desperate to see a babe they'll spend whatever they can to see or speak to her.

I love babes with brown nipples
24-08-2022 19:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  S66's reply to us asking for a FTA website will be that the babes can choose to make their shows FTA.

True. 66 give 'credit' to the babes for everything these days. Even when it means throwing them under the bus! At least they make it clear who is in charge and who is at fault in this company. As a punter, you can be sure that if something stays a certain way on the 66 site these days it's because the babes want it that way. Simples as the merkats have it. No doubts at all anymore in that direction.

(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  But the babes will be reluctant to do FTA because they'll make less money.

I'm going to assume you're speaking specifically here mate. If this were true across the board all the sites would be doing it. I mean how does having extra freeloaders actually take away any ability to earn exactly? But If you mean compelling VIP membership to view means 66's babes (in particular) have more credits to aim for than otherwise would be the case then it's probably so (otherwise why would they still be at it?)... BUT putting out consistently good shows might be a better solution to the issue wouldn't you say?! Being empathetic and attentive to varied customer desires might be a more productive option wouldn't you say..? Instead we get hiding away and dubiously FOMO created demand yet again.bladewave

What is really implied by the surrender to the subscription only solution is that the babes in question place so many limits on how they're willing to work that this becomes the best model for them. It's a negatively predisposed solution iow. It's building restrictiveness in because doing so creates conditions that their babes can then exploit and because it offers the easiest access to the types of punters they like most. It's a compromised capitulation induced model suited to the personnel they have. And it's not particularly conducive to good babeshows because a large portion of the babes they have are irritated by the very idea they might even be expected to put out anything like a traditional type babeshow!bladewave

Lorena, Arura, Lola, Georgie, Ivy, maybe Rocha (and probably a couple of others I'm forgetting) are the notable exceptions to this.

And even now 66 can't stick to their guns properly. Opening up bits and pieces ad hoc to guests is a fudge that suits no punter in particular. It undermines the value in being a paid up member while offering only the slimmest pickings to any user that disagrees with being forced to pay regularly.

It should, at least, be all shows set as "below 18" by the babes that are available to guests - all the time. The implication is that would still comply with shitty Ofcom's regs.

(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  The monthly cost of being a VIP on S66 is less than a 5 minute phone call.

So if a punter is desperate to see a babe they'll spend whatever they can to see or speak to her.

True but it depends what your kinks are for whether you judge even such a paltry sum vfm at the mo.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2022 21:21 by ShandyHand.)
24-08-2022 21:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

They are indescribably bad now. Same nobodies on day in, day out. Once my current credits are gone, that is me done.
24-08-2022 21:13
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Is Emma C still with Studio66?
24-08-2022 22:17
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Emma's scheduled for tomorrow.
25-08-2022 01:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-08-2022 21:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  S66's reply to us asking for a FTA website will be that the babes can choose to make their shows FTA.

True. 66 give 'credit' to the babes for everything these days. Even when it means throwing them under the bus! At least they make it clear who is in charge and who is at fault in this company. As a punter, you can be sure that if something stays a certain way on the 66 site these days it's because the babes want it that way. Simples as the merkats have it. No doubts at all anymore in that direction.

(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  But the babes will be reluctant to do FTA because they'll make less money.

I'm going to assume you're speaking specifically here mate. If this were true across the board all the sites would be doing it. I mean how does having extra freeloaders actually take away any ability to earn exactly? But If you mean compelling VIP membership to view means 66's babes (in particular) have more credits to aim for than otherwise would be the case then it's probably so (otherwise why would they still be at it?)... BUT putting out consistently good shows might be a better solution to the issue wouldn't you say?! Being empathetic and attentive to varied customer desires might be a more productive option wouldn't you say..? Instead we get hiding away and dubiously FOMO created demand yet again.bladewave

What is really implied by the surrender to the subscription only solution is that the babes in question place so many limits on how they're willing to work that this becomes the best model for them. It's a negatively predisposed solution iow. It's building restrictiveness in because doing so creates conditions that their babes can then exploit and because it offers the easiest access to the types of punters they like most. It's a compromised capitulation induced model suited to the personnel they have. And it's not particularly conducive to good babeshows because a large portion of the babes they have are irritated by the very idea they might even be expected to put out anything like a traditional type babeshow!bladewave

Lorena, Arura, Lola, Georgie, Ivy, maybe Rocha (and probably a couple of others I'm forgetting) are the notable exceptions to this.

And even now 66 can't stick to their guns properly. Opening up bits and pieces ad hoc to guests is a fudge that suits no punter in particular. It undermines the value in being a paid up member while offering only the slimmest pickings to any user that disagrees with being forced to pay regularly.

It should, at least, be all shows set as "below 18" by the babes that are available to guests - all the time. The implication is that would still comply with shitty Ofcom's regs.

(24-08-2022 19:02 )ryuken Wrote:  The monthly cost of being a VIP on S66 is less than a 5 minute phone call.

True but it depends what your kinks are for whether you judge even such a paltry sum vfm at the mo.
I have 5 credits left currently and just wish st66 actually either got rid of or temporarily halted the auto top up feature, because to me atm, whenever I have logged on after work there are far more babes in premium and really very few with free show, so I now wonder if the girls have more power at St66 than we realise. If st66 actually got rid of the auto top feature I think it would be a wise move, given the current crisis situation for some of us. Yet If I'm on BS I'm chatting with girls there and have zero creds!! The other thing I'd rather like to see with St66 is sensible creds rates set for privates too. Thai is a good example. I can drop into her premium when it's 5 creds a minute and I can have a good chat with her.
So I'd like to see minimum for premium/private come down to around maybe somewhere around 20-25 creds/min that would allow us to have more time with a babe we like or we could have the position where we could set up a private in advance. I'd rather have the option to top up when I'd like to, rather than having credits topping up automatically. I have often disabled auto top up but find it switches itself back on when logging in. So would like to see St66 to look at the auto top feature and make sure that once we turn it off at our end, it STAYS OFF.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2022 08:00 by lovebabes56.)
25-08-2022 04:43