Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Last night showed 66 can get it right, two excellent performance from the girls lastnight, camerawork was good for a change and they where not to quick with the logo when a girl was being sexy,
Iets hope the call stats back it up and they see the advantage of girls who want to put on a show and they can start moving some of the old guard who see 66 as there retirement on and then we will not see any shit like Thursday again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-06-2018 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-06-2018 11:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night showed 66 can get it right, two excellent performance from the girls lastnight, camerawork was good for a change and they where not to quick with the logo when a girl was being sexy,
Iets hope the call stats back it up and they see the advantage of girls who want to put on a show and they can start moving some of the old guard who see 66 as there retirement on and then we will not see any shit like Thursday again

Who would you put into the retirement category?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-06-2018 11:07
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I joined the Firestorm chatroom last year, it was free and I have enjoyed being able to combine my posts there and here.Cool
A fortnight ago I couldn't access Firestorm, I emailed and received this reply (the next day):

[Image: image-912B_5B24E2D4.jpg]

I completely understand their decision, I've seen a few posts that are ill advised.
I don't mind paying something, presumably I could spend a penny Big Grin as I suspect that the chat is 'free' but I'll wait until I really want to go on and say something. Like a microphone not being switched on perhaps. eek
I thought that others might like to be advised.
16-06-2018 11:26
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2018 09:34 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's become a joke that Studio66 have more MILF'S on the nightshow than on the Cougars channel.

Who next are they bringing back Patti as cover bladewave

A very good point, I maintain that the whole Cougar thing is unnecessary.
16-06-2018 11:32
winsaw Offline

(16-06-2018 11:07 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(16-06-2018 11:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night showed 66 can get it right, two excellent performance from the girls lastnight, camerawork was good for a change and they where not to quick with the logo when a girl was being sexy,

Girls who you can't see ever working anywhere else now, who have been on the shows a long time and are just trying to drag this last stint on tv out for as long as they can with out having to make any effort, hoping there regular callers will carry them along with out bringing any new fans to the channel and helping it grow,

I give you Ella, Georgie, Kandi, LDM, Lucy Zara, Michelle Thorn, Jennifer Jade

All with there best years on the shows behind them, now just looking for a few easy pay days each month, think what a interesting fresh channel 66 would be today if they had got rid of those 7 and given there shifts to the newbies who they let go this year, they would be in a far better place going forward

16-06-2018 12:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I still think the newbies would have given any of those 7 a run for their money, but I still think that Kandi still has something to offer for maybe a few years more. I think the defection of Lola has been the most difficult replacement slot they have had for a while

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
16-06-2018 12:14
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2018 12:07 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-06-2018 11:07 )babelover48 Wrote:  

Girls who you can't see ever working anywhere else now, who have been on the shows a long time and are just trying to drag this last stint on tv out for as long as they can with out having to make any effort, hoping there regular callers will carry them along with out bringing any new fans to the channel and helping it grow,

I give you Ella, Georgie, Kandi, LDM, Lucy Zara, Michelle Thorn, Jennifer Jade

All with there best years on the shows behind them, now just looking for a few easy pay days each month, think what a interesting fresh channel 66 would be today if they had got rid of those 7 and given there shifts to the newbies who they let go this year, they would be in a far better place going forward

I'm going to look at this slightly differently and suggest that those that leave should be those that are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to follow a different career.
16-06-2018 12:18
winsaw Offline

(16-06-2018 12:14 )babelover48 Wrote:  I still think the newbies would have given any of those 7 a run for their money, but I still think that Kandi still has something to offer for maybe a few years more. I think the defection of Lola has been the most difficult replacement slot they have had for a while

totally agree with this, if thy had the guts to have stuck with the new girls at the start of the year i am sure they would have been doing as well if not better than the retirement girls,
i see Imogen has just announced she got 8 shifts next month on xp yet 66 would only give her cover says it all really give the girls a chance and most will shine

16-06-2018 12:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

2 - 3 Years ago St66/Elite had the best looking Daytime & night show roster around on the channels now looking at them that roster has dropped dramatically in terms of numbers and performers.

17-06-2018 11:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just an after though I wonder if it is an idea that they should stat on their guide when a girl is backstage live or live on tv/stream so that way we know what babes are exactly doing live

17-06-2018 11:29