Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If they could/wanted to poach someone from BS I would imagine Scarlett would be quite a favourable choice to help fill the Lola void. But I don't want to see them poaching anybody, I want to see them deliver something fresh.
06-06-2018 08:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree get some new faces on who haven’t been on the shows & develop them

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2018 09:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2018 09:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Agree get some new faces on who haven’t been on the shows & develop them

Not at the expense of this forum favourites like Clare, Hannah, Sophia, Kandi and Caty though of course, people only want new girls they like to replace the old guard they don't like.

At least Olivia is getting more shifts now that Lola has left, but i suspect the usual critics on here couldn't give a toss about Olivia anywayRolleyes
06-06-2018 15:17
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

I would certainly like to continue to see Caty, Hannah and Sophia. They do need more girls, though. Was Roxi a on-off? Could Laura be persuaded to give nights a proper try? Kylie doesn’t seem shy, and might be prepared to do nights. If bs keep messing Jess West about, she might be available.

Just a few ideas. S 66 may have tried these and others, and been turned down, but they currently give the impression of a drift to decline at night, while their day shows are usually pretty good.
06-06-2018 16:07
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66 need 14 night time presenters in order to fill a week's worth of shows.

They've got Anna Martin, Brooke Lea, Caty Cole, Clare Richards, Ella Jolie, Georgie Darby, Jennifer Jade, Kady Courtney, Kandi Kay, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Lucy Zara, Mia Yasmin, Michelle Thorne, Olivia Page, Rebecca More, Sophia Lares, Stella Cox & Valentina.

So in total they do have 18, but Brooke, Kandi, Linsey, Michelle, Rebecca & Stella don't regularly appear on a weekly basis and I think Kady hasn't gone topless yet.

According to S66's schedule, in the next 7 days these hosts will be on:

Tonight - Ella & Lucy
Tomorrow - Anna & Mia (Georgie Darby is taking the vacant cougar spot LOL)
8th - Jennifer & Valentina
9th - Caty & Ella
10th - Clare & Mia
11th - Ella & Lucy
12th - Caty & Kady

With Ella appearing 3 times over the next 7 days, it highlights that they could do with about 3 brand new hosts to add to their roster.

I love babes with brown nipples
06-06-2018 19:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry but why cant they find talent like BS can i mean look at the production line of babes BS have produced in the last year

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-06-2018 19:48
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ They need a better scouting network or an academy set-up.
06-06-2018 19:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-06-2018 09:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
& develop them

And there be the key words.
I know you sometimes get a bit of stick on here Rammy but these three little words are the key for S66.
You have hit nail on head.

New talent not only needs to be developed it also needs the freedom to develop and freedom of self expression. So panic stricken, stifling production is very much NOT the order of the night. Nobody wants to see robotic performers.
S66 in it's former guise as Elite TV enabled intimacy, sexual tension and excitement through imagination, quality sets and creativity.
These need to return to the fore again imo to create a visual spectacle worthy of the considerable call cost.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 03:04 by Snooks.)
06-06-2018 20:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think the producers have much incentive to improve the night shows. Sure we'll get the random great session from time to time, but in general things will remain as they are.

As long as Studio 66 is making money from the day shows, the website content and the weird catalogue stuff, nothing is going to change. Also, if certain women continue to let the producers get handsy with them behind the scenes, the producers will continue to bow to their demands and laziness.

For the first time in nearly a year, I made no effort to tune into the channel last night, because I knew it would be so so. Nude Olivia is great, but if she's going to be on her stomach the entire time with tame angles, what's the point? Why can't she do the nude positions that Stacy did on her first night, nude ass while standing and pointing it almost directly at us?

Why does Caty now have to wear a liner in her mesh outfit, despite not having to wear it for many months now?? Why this sudden nervous change of decision?

Why in the f**k is Ella still on this channel? Does she really rake in that many calls?? Jenn Jade is super tame now, Mia does the same exact positions night after night, the producers seem to be elsewhere having a laugh behind the scenes instead of being interested in making a good product.

Babestation might be the more annoying channel due to them switching the women around nonstop on different channels without warning, and with the advertisement cutting into the sessions out of nowhere, but at least they aren't consistently boring. Studio 66 is almost always consistently boring and safe now. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

With that said, Anna has had some nice moments recently! Props to her and the producers for that. Just wish these good moments happened more regularly.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018 21:23 by mrmann.)
06-06-2018 20:18
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

well if the schedule is correct(probably will be sadly)then tonight wont be worth even turning on for.unless of course silicone crazy old timers or the most boring woman on earth are your thing.
06-06-2018 21:13