Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-04-2018 08:43 )Doddle Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 05:34 )ryuken Wrote:  Lucy Zara and Michelle Thorne possibly could be promoted to S66 cougars, given that they're in their late 30's/early 40's.
I know people keep optimistically suggesting this sort of thing, but if the women in question have the clout or the financial impact to stay where they like, then they will.

I agree. Lucy, Michelle and S66 probably have no financial incentive for them to become cougars.

I was just thinking of an option that would allow S66 to free up some space on their non-cougar night time roster.

That wouldn't harm S66's income by getting completely rid of profitable hosts like Lucy and Michelle.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-04-2018 09:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(02-04-2018 09:32 )Rake Wrote:  I am not sure that many of the babes would consider moving to Cougars a 'promotion'!

Personally, I love a mature sexy MILF/GILF/Cougar well into their early 50s if they keep trim and look after themselves. They don't mess about and really know how to tease and turn a guy on.

I do however think that S66 Cougars is an opportunity missed and is poorly executed. The quality of the Cougars is perhaps not what it might be, if we are brutally honest. Having said that, Charmaine Sinclair has really upped her game in the last 6 months having lost loads of weight and been working out. Her booty is absolutely glorious once again. Here is a girl I have lusted after since the mid-late 90s still rocking it. A pity some of the others don't take a lead.

Using the term 'promotion' in hindsight was a faux pas.

Cougars are great, but S66 may have put themselves into a corner creatively but not using those hosts as part of their regular roster, like how BS use Lynda Leigh.

You're right, Charmaine is amazing and should be looked up to by her peers for her work ethic, business achievements and career longevity.

She definitely needs to be inducted into the babe channel hall of fame.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-04-2018 10:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

After a great start to the year 66 has gone backwards again I think,
They have stopped booking the interesting new younger girls and gone back to the tried and tested who have been there years doing the same show,
It really disappoints me that they don't have the patience to give the time to a new girl to grow her show, and get the benefit of new fans calling the show in the future,
At the moment the channel is starting to feel a bit like a retirement plan,
They really need to give some of there new girls booked shifts

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-04-2018 10:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree winsaw, s66 is going backwards & do need to give some of their new babes shifts. If they keep on having the same nightbabes on people will get bored & stop calling

Piper Niven Superfan
02-04-2018 11:01
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I really can't see the distinction between 'Cougars' and anybody else.
02-04-2018 12:03
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2018 09:32 )Rake Wrote:  I am not sure that many of the babes would consider moving to Cougars a 'promotion'!

Personally, I love a mature sexy MILF/GILF/Cougar well into their early 50s if they keep trim and look after themselves. They don't mess about and really know how to tease and turn a guy on.

I do however think that S66 Cougars is an opportunity missed and is poorly executed. The quality of the Cougars is perhaps not what it might be, if we are brutally honest. Having said that, Charmaine Sinclair has really upped her game in the last 6 months having lost loads of weight and been working out. Her booty is absolutely glorious once again. Here is a girl I have lusted after since the mid-late 90s still rocking it. A pity some of the others don't take a lead.

I like Charmaine, a lot.
02-04-2018 12:05
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2018 21:04 )quiquems Wrote:  
(30-03-2018 17:46 )covkid Wrote:  Does anyone remember the good old S66 Bank Holidays when a Day girl e.g.: Micky B did a night show.No signs of that these days.

Well, today is the 9th birthday of EliteTv/Studio66 and the channel seems abandoned, I doubt they will celebrate their 10th anniversary bladewave

God, I hope not. In comparison to BS. I mean,I don't know how to even watch that other than Freeview. VLC seems to have problems and then there's the absence of a schedule. The number of times I learn that Hannah Claydon was on yesterday.
02-04-2018 12:09
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Just had a look at this weeks schedules and it's the same babes on again week after week what has happened to Imogen and Jade Samantha they need to shake the roster up at least at Bs you can see different babes on most of the week

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-04-2018 12:43
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-04-2018 10:51 )winsaw Wrote:  After a great start to the year 66 has gone backwards again I think,
They have stopped booking the interesting new younger girls and gone back to the tried and tested who have been there years doing the same show,
It really disappoints me that they don't have the patience to give the time to a new girl to grow her show, and get the benefit of new fans calling the show in the future,
At the moment the channel is starting to feel a bit like a retirement plan,
They really need to give some of there new girls booked shifts

Indeed.

This Easter weekend has been a case in point that illustrates what you are saying here perfectly. It has been terrible fare so far despite some superb, on paper at least, line-ups, because the producers have wasted the opportunities. Also they have used relentlessly the bed sets all weekend, hardly any office or couch work. It all looks so samey.

Very disillusioned at the moment.
02-04-2018 12:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree, the shows have become stale. Caty has improved greatly these past couple of months, but even still, it would be fun to see her on other sets.

I wish we'd have the sets from the past used, especially the bar/pole set, maybe the bathroom again, mirror set (If they have a new one), just something interesting other than bed sets. The office is fine enough, but almost everything else is bland.

Babestation is a complete pain in the ass at times (Shoulder and head POVs and the shower sessions being mostly above the waist. The channels switching back and forth for odd reasons), but they are superior to Studio 66 in that they allow for much more standing nude sessions, which Studio 66 needs desperately. Babestation also doesn't cut to the logo like Studio 66 does, they just move the camera or remain calm about things.

Studio 66 should get the day women on the night shows, instead of using the same roster over and over again. Claire, Caty (My fave on Studio 66), Lola, Sophia, Hannah, Mia etc. It's like they only have six women, most of the time to revolve around. I understand not wanting to get rid of women they've known for years who might be good on the phones, but they could use some new additions or convince day women to do some nights. Becky Roberts, Abigail, Kira, Heather, Fernanda, Stacy, etc. Imagine them on nights, and not just for a one hour session, but for the whole night, and it could be great. The greatest surprise for me would be to come home, turn on the TV and see that the best day show women have taken over Studio 66 for a one night special, allowed to go nude etc and have fun. What a blast that would/could be!

Bring back the nude POVs as well, and beat Babestation at their own game by having better angles during them, not just above the waist. I don't even care about cameraman interaction, I just love seeing the roaming camera because it puts you up close. These cameramen should be experienced enough to feel confident about the angles, so why not bring it back more often? Doesn't have to be every single night or every single session, but little surprises like a random nude POV with a woman in the shower or bathroom or bar set is the type of fun that I love. Where's the handthong? We see it every once and again for a split second, but it's virtually gone. Babestation has quite a bit of it and for much longer than Studio 66, so...

Push the line baby, push it!! Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 16:19 by mrmann.)
02-04-2018 16:16