Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(15-09-2017 15:08 )terence Wrote:  rammy, if the post in question was in the bs thread you would not have replied to it. weather you realise it or not you have a tendency to favour s66 hence the legitimate claims from some members that point this out. the fact that you deny it (sticking up for s66 above everyone else) is what causes people to call you on it.

not necessarily, depends on if I had seen it if it was in the bs thread, if it had been in bs thread and I had seen it, then I would have replied.

yes in the past I accept I was an elitetv/s66 fanboy but have said for sometime I am not a s66 fanboy and people are wrong to still call me on it.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2017 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Elite began broadcasting in April 2009.
Rammy joins the forum in April 2009.
Nobody would think there was any coincidence surely? laugh
15-09-2017 15:20
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Besides, all this talk of maximising revenue by using experienced girls is fine, and I'm sure that's how they (S66) will see things. So I take it we'd all be horrified if a new tidy bird rocked up one gloomy evening then? Rolleyes
A big unanimous "thank fuck" is more likely.
And when I say new I mean new, not someone dredged up from the bottom of the babe show barrel Rolleyes
15-09-2017 16:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-09-2017 12:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  when was the last time that S66 even dared to do anything different from the rest?

Quite an emotively phrased question but an exceptionally pertinent one. 

Then, again, "different" is very subjective thing. And the eternal problem is just how different can you get within a babeshow?! It's a very restrictive format whose customer base don't traditionally do well with change (you only have to read the chatboxes and the forums - even twitter - to see that).

So what would constitute a significant depature to you? Something of marginal impact (the osg minimising for instance)? Something fairly radical that fails quite noticeably (66 USA perhaps)? Something that reinvents what has been done before and suddenly takes off (the pervcams)? Something that branches out away for the TV but is widely trounced on here (the mag)? Something that is apparently commercially successful despite coming under almost constant critism round these parts and has never been copied by any of their rivals (the tease slots)? (Btw doesn't the latter imply that there's something unique about 66's day babe heavy roster that makes it work for them specifically.)

Yes most of these may have begun a little while in the past now but I'd argue that 66's changes over recent years have actually been the most considered, tactical and progressive of all the operator's on the shows. Some have worked and some haven't but they have never given the appearance of being off-the-cuff efforts.

Change is neither good or bad inherently. On the babeshows, neither is it likely to be welcomed by freeloader and payer alike (the two parties often have very different wants). 

As bw states, the addition of new babes is probably the area likely to generate most acclaim but even there no one would want their fav babe's slots threatened too much would they? And every commercially successful babe is some payer's favourite.

It must be a difficult one for the bosses. More than in most other lines of the entertainment business, the operators live on repetition - the ability for the average customer to get more of the same that he was pleased with previously. But yes they also have to show some signs of progression in order to avoid the feeling of stagnation.

Has cam2cam really taken off as yet? Are VR headsets going to be actually made to count by someone? Can the shows break free from the regulator yoke by further migration online? (Or will Ofcom simply be replaced by the new boogeyman BBFC?) Will it take a new operator with a fresh vision to really grasp these nettles? Or is three TV operators the optimum amount for a substainable cutback market place?

I'd have thought the stirring that BS are doing atm should at least be keeping the treading of water well and truly at bay for the time being though. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2017 18:41 by ShandyHand.)
15-09-2017 18:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I liked some of the new sets they did some months back. That might not be the sort of triumphant novelty you were looking for.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-09-2017 21:36
interzone Online
Senior Poster

Jennifer Jade looks gaunt
15-09-2017 23:08
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2017 23:08 )interzone Wrote:  Jennifer Jade looks gaunt

I hadn't watched her for a good while until last night but yeah looking at her now there's a bit of truth in there.

I'm more concerned that she STILL seems to be doing exactly the same show. Long gone are the days of this channel mixing things up a little. Now it's holding on to what they've got.
16-09-2017 09:55
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(15-09-2017 18:37 )ShandyHand Wrote:  As bw states, the addition of new babes is probably the area likely to generate most acclaim but even there no one would want their fav babe's slots threatened too much would they? And every commercially successful babe is some payer's favourite.

Perhaps some people might feel like that, but I see things somewhat differently. Given the choice, I would change every single girl across the entire babe show spectrum without hesitation, including my favourites.
I know this opinion won't be popular, and might seem a little excessive, but if like myself you find yourself not particularly taking part any longer, then what have you really got to lose?

This is just my bored, dreamy and rather selfish opinion.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2017 11:41 by Bandwagon.)
16-09-2017 10:08
Faceman_ Offline
Junior Poster

Just called Lola the cheerleader...a favourite of mine.

Sadly there was so much very loud background noise in the 'studio' she couldn't hear me very well, and I could hardly hear her over the appalling racket.

I mentioned the noise to her and she just said 'yes there is.' No attempt by anyone to rectify it.

Hung up after less than thirty seconds. A complete waste of time.

Anybody would think they DON'T want people's money.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2017 03:43 by Faceman_.)
17-09-2017 01:16
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ from your 30 seconds, what would you say the reason or cause of the noise was?

1) Legitimate but poorly managed busy TV studio noise? Or

2) Gratuitous and unnecessary noise of staff talking amongst themselves about non-work related subjects and idly misbehaving?
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2017 07:57 by Rake.)
17-09-2017 07:56