Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Really cos hardly watch either its all about Abbey Anastasia and Zoe Taylor for me Becky and Lucy anne if the outfit is right

rest bore me to tears

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2017 13:21 by HannahsPet.)
14-09-2017 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It's all subjective. Who somebody considers to be great another thinks is dull. I can't say I'm a fan of Fernanda but haven't a problem with those that do. There's just a shocking lack of fresh talent that are given enough shifts to show what they can do - especially as it can take time. But it's all so awfully repetitive across the channels now.

66STD's is definitely the worst culprit though. The same lazy faces that are given the lion's share of the shifts, while putting in so little effort. But what do they care? Money for old rope.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-09-2017 14:25
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Shit66 is the .most boring show on TV now. BS is better for goodness sake and that's saying something.
They do NOT care about the customer but of course they care about squeezing every bit of money out of you.For the show they have now day's my money is going to other stations. It is interesting to check in from time to time and see if they are getting any better but nope,never are
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2017 14:46 by DuggyG2.)
14-09-2017 14:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-09-2017 14:45 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Shit66 is the .most boring show on TV now. BS is better for goodness sake and that's saying something.
They do NOT care about the customer but of course they care about squeezing every bit of money out of you.For the show they have now day's my money is going to other stations. It is interesting to check in from time to time and see if they are getting any better but nope,never are

Can say this about all the babeshows not just s66. The most important thing above anything else is making as much money as possible, if this means having the same faces on over & over again doing the same shows over & over again, so be it.

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2017 17:11
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^ The thing is though Rammy, this is a forum where people join to share thoughts and opinions. It doesn't have to make sense and you don't have to agree with it.
You stating the bleeding obvious just makes you look like a S66 forum plant.
15-09-2017 11:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes I know it does make me look like a s66 plant, but I am entitled to post my opinions including as you say "state the bleeding obvious" in this case the post was saying just s66 don't care about customers but do care about making money. So felt it necessary to say "the bleeding obvious" that all shows are like this, not just s66. No need to single them out

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2017 12:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

when was the last time that S66 even dared to do anything different from the rest?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-09-2017 12:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2017 12:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes I know it does make me look like a s66 plant, but I am entitled to post my opinions including as you say "state the bleeding obvious" in this case the post was saying just s66 don't care about customers but do care about making money. So felt it necessary to say "the bleeding obvious" that all shows are like this, not just s66. No need to single them out

You don't seem as hurt when BS gets similar criticism though Rolleyes You'd more likely thank the post Shy
15-09-2017 14:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh this old chestnut gets wheeled out again SadSad how many more times do I have to say I am not a s66 fanboy or biased towards s66. please please please stop saying or implying this untruth

in this post the person said basically just s66 are more bothered about making money than caring about customers. all I said was that all the babechannels (NOT JUST BS!!!!) are most bothered about making money

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2017 15:02
terence Offline

rammy, if the post in question was in the bs thread you would not have replied to it. weather you realise it or not you have a tendency to favour s66 hence the legitimate claims from some members that point this out. the fact that you deny it (sticking up for s66 above everyone else) is what causes people to call you on it.

it's quite clear to almost everyone that you like s66 above the rest. this is not a criticism or slight but it is a bit mystifying as to why you don't just admit it. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
15-09-2017 15:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply