Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-08-2017 12:45 )winsaw Wrote:  what where 66 up to last night, that had a new girl on i had not seen before who did not get her boobs out at all from what i saw

I didn't see last night, but Lexi Edwards was certainly topless on her debut last week, as you can verify from the caps in her own thread.
23-08-2017 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Should have sophia and Lola on Every night Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-08-2017 08:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Add Fern into the mix and you would have the Perfect night show formula to put other channel night shows to shame Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-08-2017 09:10
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldn't say Sophia and Lola were perfect, but they were both very good last night. Overall it was a very strong night for Studio 66.
23-08-2017 12:57
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it was a good night, with Sophia and Lola both excelling, but it was a big help that they had decent sets. It's the first time I've seen that mirror for a while and they should use it more often.
23-08-2017 16:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

"
(22-08-2017 14:17 )Didokan Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 12:45 )winsaw Wrote:  what where 66 up to last night, that had a new girl on i had not seen before who did not get her boobs out at all from what i saw bladewave,
really hope the 66 brain trust has not seen the farce on bs and thought that looks like a good idea lets do it as well Rolleyes

whatever they do they got the calls , right? you should blame the callers!

^ Replace "callers" with users and it's hard not to agree (callers at best get equal billing with cammers these days).

Whatever some of us here may think of the changes that have happened on BS and 66 in recent years, they have been accomplished (the word managed might be a little strong as regards efficient orchestration) whilst (so far) retaining enough custom for survival. More than that, we can also say that the established changes must have proved more profitable than whatever they were replacing. Also that the paying users have encouraged further moves in the same direction with their financial support of each successful change. All that is pretty sure.

I think it's worth looking at the background of what winsaw broaches in a little detail though. Apologises if some see this as covering old ground but I think it's illustrative of the patterns of these things sometimes... Both main operators have form in 'no boobs out' at night now. 66 began their tease sessions several years back. These seemed to include 'no boobs' whenever the babe in question wished them to. It always threatened to increase in it's prevalance on nights with each babe that provided an upturn in revenue for the slot (i.e. evident by being allowed to continue doing them) with such an approach.

BS are only capitalizing on what 66 brought to the table by establishing that these type sessions could work - at least if they were done at the right time, by the right babe, in the right way. (BS have been looking to what their opponents are doing more than ever before lately.) And, as ever with these things, they are attempting to take it one stage further into more prolonged, later houred, sessions. 66 are unlikely to disagree with such a move or holdfast for anything else when it plays, so neatly, into the whole 'nothing-for-nothing' philosophy which has taken over the entire industry since pervecam monetised the 'visuals-only' content purchase (there is a small interactive element to camming I know).

So, would it really be surprising if both main operators continued to ape each other down this route going forward? It is only really an extension of the unformalised collusion of like-minded thinking that has been going on since the main Ofcom regs marked the end of the visual content free-for-all in late 2010. By this I mean that the operators have gradually learnt how to massage and manage the level of what users expect from their visuals. Bit by bit what could be seen for the price of a call has been eroded. The deminishing number of operators in the industry and the arrival on the whole new focus in pervecam has only accelerated the process; a process that has probably been the defining trend on the shows over the last six and a half years.

Given the choice, I expect BS and 66 would rather be singing from the same hymn sheet on this and taking turns in broaching new ground with it. This way there is no rouge element provoking the audience into expecting anything different from their shows - especially when the only alternative is the completely timid, anaemic content of Xpanded. Rolleyes

In fact it is lack of competition that is really strangling the shows atm in terms of variety of approach to output. Many insiders will be happy with that IMO.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-08-2017 18:19
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

are they really that sophisticated!!
the Bs was the first and ahead , S66 introduced alittle color , more camera movement so it had its own taste , curiosity ,thong revealing , good taste of Bum shaking . they reached a level where they were stable in business , but after a while a new owner said why not taking a business to a new level ! here they messed up , in 2016 they changed the crew after introducing the perve cam which was already part of the show back days , now while they have the perve cam they said why having 4 to 5 in crew it's more expensive , let's make it 2 , this is why some nights one boy crew shifts between 2 to 3 sets , the camera move every 5 to 10 minutes little bit , and the girls depends on perve cam . The Bs also started using the perve cam , but with more balance and fair , to the channel , callers ,and babe herself.
now adays they can't keep a new good babe ,(Lola is an exception) , and between whiles , we are lucky to have a good show . like you said without competition I think they're reaching the end , where they have to adjust things , unless the Bs and S66 are owned by the same , it doesn't make a sense.
25-08-2017 19:58
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
There is a shannon scheduled for tonight. New girl?
27-08-2017 15:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wish the producers would let Lexi show bare ass. Same with Olivia too.

AKA Lara Croft
28-08-2017 00:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

guys let me know if your having issues recording s66.. ive had a few already and tested myself. and it looks like they are limiting the amount of time you can record to 10-15 mins.
not so sure this is gonna be a good thing for them and this forum if its a deliberate thing.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 21:14 by HEX!T.)
29-08-2017 21:14