Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-06-2017 10:35 )babelover48 Wrote:  I don't think I've ever heard Fern (or even Mikaela) turn round and insult us like Macy has, I've even had someone say off - forum to me that she has referred to her callers as 'piggies" which is just as bad
If the babes interacted with us on the forum more often they then might find we are not as bad as they think we are

Spot on, Not all s66 babes are like macy towards the forum. Agree the babes would find out that not all of us are like they think we are

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2017 11:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I suppose in a way, you could extend that comment to other babe show babes Rammy not just S66

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-06-2017 11:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-06-2017 11:18 )babelover48 Wrote:  I suppose in a way, you could extend that comment to other babe show babes Rammy not just S66

Indeed, there are babeshow babes on other shows who feel the same as macy about the forum & there are also babeshow babes who don't feel the same as Macy about the forum

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2017 11:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think had I not spotted it this morning, I would have totally missed it - but knowing Macy she won't apologise for it I guess it how she sees the world I suppose

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 11:42 by lovebabes56.)
19-06-2017 11:32
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

This channel is a Fucking joke!!!!!

Today we had the Daytime show on. And from last night Tuesday night Anastasia Harris was doing a tease show and so was Lara Rose and they was due to be on in the morning part of the show aswel.

Anastasia Harris did her tease show and continued into the morning show, but however Lara Rose did only 1 hour of her tease show from 4am till 5am and then disappeared and went home and therefore was not on for the morning show leaving only Anastasia Harris on all 4 channels including TVX. Until Mikki B came in at 8am till 12pm.

Then you had Paige P on from 11am till 4pm. And Teejay from 12pm and Gemma from 2.30pm. And when Paige went home at 4pm leaving only two girls on across 4 channels for the rest of the day. Which in my opinion is a Fucking joke.

All the day girls wanted to Fucking go to this shit pointless waste of time party Tonight.

So that was the Dayshows.

And now onto the Nightshows. We have Georgie Darby on and Barbie Sins and two cougars on. For the whole night.

I really like Georgie Darby but it's funny how they have used her Tonight. Georgie Darby does not get much shift normally and when she does she is shoved onto a double Babe Stint. Which I believe she is wasted on.

So S66 have probably asked Georgie to work Tonight cause she probably did not want to attend This party. And the cougars that are on too probably did not want to go.

All the rest of the Babes day and night have Fucked off to this pointless party. I mean what is the reason for the party. It's not like it's their birthday. It's probably only a party for this shit magazine they have and an excuse to drink and party.

So in my opinion this channel is a Fucking joke.

And oh ya... let's see which babes now turn up for their morning shift and day shifts and if they complete the whole shift. It happened before. The morning after their pervious parties they Babes that were due on in the morning cancelled or were late for their shift.

Like I have said before in this thread last year. This channel needs to put more time and effort into the shows instead of planning and spending shit loads of money on these shit pointless parties.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-06-2017 00:53
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(22-06-2017 00:53 )REX MASTER Wrote:  We have Georgie Darby on and Barbie Sins and two cougars on. For the whole night.

What's wrong with Georgie Darby and Barbie Sins? They are two of the better girls in my opinion.

I would say the lineup on Studio 66 tonight is actually better than most nights.
22-06-2017 01:18
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Dude I'm not saying that. Iv always been a fan of Ms Darby for years. Just look at her other threads and what I have posted about her before. I love this girl.

My point is that Georgie get overlooked normally when the other babes are available. She gets shoved onto double Babe stints which restricts her movement and the quality of performance that she can deliver or she at finishes at 4am. I would definitely prefer to have Ms Darby on my screen anytime of the week maybe even 7 days a week.

I am really enjoying watching her tonight Solo just like how she deserves to be.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-06-2017 01:35
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(22-06-2017 01:18 )bigglesworth Wrote:  I would say the lineup on Studio 66 tonight is actually better than most nights.

Yes an above average night I think. With two girls who need to be given more of a chance. No complaints about the lineup from me.
22-06-2017 03:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Why aren't S66 more stricter about he babes using personal phones on set? doe anyone find it off putting in calling if the babes do this?

22-06-2017 10:00
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

(22-06-2017 10:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  Why aren't S66 more stricter about he babes using personal phones on set? doe anyone find it off putting in calling if the babes do this?

Teejay is on it most of her show even when she is on the phone.
22-06-2017 10:43