Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(14-05-2017 20:21 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  Yes it seems plausible to me too. It fits the known evidence, so I think we have a consensus that it's likely to be what happened.

It's good to have a consensus, although whether Studio 66 sold the EPG slot or just the right to use the EPG slot really makes no practical difference.
15-05-2017 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Omg jasmine James is my new fav! What a superstar
15-05-2017 01:56
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(14-05-2017 22:21 )Joey 27 Wrote:  there would be more chance of seeing some new girls if there was an extra channel.

I can't remember that happening when there actually was an extra channel to what they have now.

I bet if they went back to having another night channel it would make very little difference. They still wouldn't find room for Lilly Roma!
15-05-2017 02:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Another thrilling hour of 'Elite' television dedicated to Lucy Anne tonight - I see. What a hot prospect: prepare for a bit of arse, some cleavage (which she'll do her best to make sure stays covered up), and a ludicrous amount of 'sexy' pouting. Given that she CLEARLY struggles for calls during these pointless tease shows you can't help but wonder why they persevere with her on them.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-05-2017 11:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the answer is obvious why s66 apparently "persevere" with Lucy-Anne's tease hours/shows. Lucy-Anne is bringing in enough calls & not struggling. S66 has to make money after all and can't see them having a babe on that isn't making money regardless of favouritism etc

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2017 15:32
Robot Devil Offline

^ If you'd ever actually watched her tease shows you'd see with your own eyes that she doesn't get many calls. People may call her - instantly swelling Elite's coughers, but she doesn't talk to many. It's similar to the old Cara Brett tactic - get a flood of callers but hang up on them and blame dodgy phones etc.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-05-2017 15:48
ceasman Offline
Banned

100 % true
16-05-2017 16:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-05-2017 15:48 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ If you'd ever actually watched her tease shows you'd see with your own eyes that she doesn't get many calls. People may call her - instantly swelling Elite's coughers, but she doesn't talk to many. It's similar to the old Cara Brett tactic - get a flood of callers but hang up on them and blame dodgy phones etc.

Just because it looks like Lucy-Anne strugggles to get calls doesn't mean she actually is. Only s66 will know what amount of calls Lucy-Anne is bringing in and as long as it is good enough Lucy-Anne will carry on doing tease shows. Doesn't matter if she doesn't talk to many

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2017 17:44
Robot Devil Offline

(16-05-2017 17:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 15:48 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ If you'd ever actually watched her tease shows you'd see with your own eyes that she doesn't get many calls. People may call her - instantly swelling Elite's coughers, but she doesn't talk to many. It's similar to the old Cara Brett tactic - get a flood of callers but hang up on them and blame dodgy phones etc.

Just because it looks like Lucy-Anne strugggles to get calls doesn't mean she actually is. Only s66 will know what amount of calls Lucy-Anne is bringing in and as long as it is good enough Lucy-Anne will carry on doing tease shows. Doesn't matter if she doesn't talk to many

Ahhhh thanks for pointing out where I've been going wrong all these years. You see I always thought - stupidly, obviously - that when people DON'T get calls - like Lucy - it means they AREN'T getting calls. Turns out it's the opposite - she's getting lots of calls, floods of them, in fact. Lesson learned. So next time I see a girl on the phone a lot, I'll know she's a dead loss. Ta.

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2017 18:17 by Robot Devil.)
16-05-2017 18:16
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(16-05-2017 18:16 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 17:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Ahhhh thanks for pointing out where I've been going wrong all these years. You see I always thought - stupidly, obviously - that when people DON'T get calls - like Lucy - it means they AREN'T getting calls. Turns out it's the opposite - she's getting lots of calls, floods of them, in fact. Lesson learned. So next time I see a girl on the phone a lot, I'll know she's a dead loss. Ta.

Perhaps this is where we have been going wrong all of this time. I actually thought you spoke to somebody through the mouth, and listened to somebody with your ears. Obviously Lucy Ann is so talented she doesn't do this, but I would like to know how she does it. Perhaps Rammy could enlighten us, or does Lucy speak the same way that he does.
16-05-2017 18:52