Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-03-2017 17:50 )jackster100 Wrote:  Why does Lola knight, always get a set to herself,just coz shes the ultimate babe of the year, Clare has been the Ultimate babe several times and has had to share a set a lot in the past although gladly not so much recently why do s66 not reward loyalty

Well, I know it's subjective, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that in terms of consistency, Lola has been Studio 66's best night performer over the last 12 months or so(possibly the best on all the channels). She's not always brilliant, but then who is, and obviously there are factors outside of her and other babes control. Clare is obviously a top babe(probably the best natural body and looks on the channels), but she's not necessarily the most consistent, about 12 months ago there seemed to be more complaints about her.

Surely it would be fairer to be annoyed about the more established names getting a set to themselves (although by all accounts there are supposedly things written into their contracts about that)

There is an element of loyalty, but to be fair Lola is only about 21 or 22, she was probably still at school when the likes of Clare and Sophia Lares were already on the channels. It's like if a top young footballer bursts on the scene, they may not have the years of experience but they are too damn good to leave out. Also, she's had to share sets on plenty of occasions with the likes of Ella, Sophia and Brooke. But when she was on her own she grafted hard and took her chances.

There are nights where you have great line ups, and other nights where it is more mediocre. But I suppose the babes will be available to do certain nights, and they'll have to adhere to that. It probably makes things easier when there isn't a cougar on. The likes of Brooke, Georgie, Lily and Sophia have been unlucky to have to share sets over recent times, but I don't think its outrageous that Lola has been on her own for a decent length of time.
08-03-2017 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Fern & Zoe are on, but what has happened to Mikaela? She was on when I came home but she's disappeared not seen her since after7pm

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-03-2017 21:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-03-2017 21:51 )babelover48 Wrote:  Fern & Zoe are on, but what has happened to Mikaela? She was on when I came home but she's disappeared not seen her since after7pm

She tweeted about 20min ago she's gone home as she's not well

Piper Niven Superfan
08-03-2017 22:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I just saw that mate let's hope she's feeling better soon

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
08-03-2017 22:50
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Well I see it is Saturday Night "Grab a Granny" on the 3 S66 Channels tonight.
11-03-2017 23:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I just wish they would get a better mixture of babes for their night shows sometimes that's all

11-03-2017 23:11
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Well I see it as a way of letting the "pecking order" types fight it out between themselves rather than pushing out some of the better girls, and allowing me to do something completely different on a Saturday night. So S66 are doing me a favour ...Wink
11-03-2017 23:30
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

Is every saturday night gonna be the lucy n jennifer show? I know they have been doing this awhile and built up a fan base but bloody hell there boring. Surely S66 must realise there is absolutely no incentive for viewers to continue watching past 10.30, 11 at the latest, nothing will change on either channel at all night. What you see at 10 will be the same at 1 and the same at 4.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
11-03-2017 23:58
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

Whenever Lucy Zara or Jennifer Jade are on I switch over nowadays. They were good once.......
12-03-2017 14:46
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Jennifer Jade clearly does not do shows as good as she used to. I still think she does reasonable shows, but to compare her to the times on Red Light Central where she did a naked 2-4-1 with Dannii Harwood, her earlier days on Studio 66 where she got naked in the shower etc, she set herself very high standards. To be honest though, I'd still rather watch Jennifer than at least a few of those a lot younger than her, e.g. Hannah Martin. Her shows aren't the best anymore, but she's still damn hot, I think she was born in 1982, the same year as the likes of Lilly Roma, Adele Taylor and Dannii Harwood, she's not exactly ready for the cougar channels yet.

Lucy Zara is someone who it would be much harder to defend, I didn't watch much of her when she was on other channels but what I did see was a clear improvement to her shows on Studio 66, I've never really been impressed with her on Studio 66.

I suppose there could be an issue with certain babes being more reluctant to working on Friday and Saturday nights, the 20 somethings might be inclined to not work, or rarely work on these nights as they might want to go out partying on these nights. Certain babes seem to be cutting back on their nights on Studio 66 , e.g. Brooke Lea seems to be on less these days, the likes of Lily Rose aren't on that much etc.It would be nice if these babes were on more but maybe they have other priorities. The likes of Lola and Scarlet Jones are students so they might be cutting back on their shows in the next few with course work, exams etc.

Studio 66 clearly don't have the roster that Babestation have . You look at the way Babestation managed to get their two of their three or fours hottest day babes in Alexa and Flick into doing night shows. Studio 66 have some very hot day babes but the chances are that they will never want to get into night shows (obviously Cara Brett and Emma C have had a dabble).
12-03-2017 15:58