Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Really dire, but at least gave the opportunity for an early night with an improving book....Wink
Interesting to see the old call stats argument coming up again! I think there's a simpler explanation than call stats for why these girls, who Snookered once called Pecking Order Types (POTs), seem to be on so much:
The POTs have in their contracts that they will only appear solo, and that they will get preference for the Freeview channel (not sure how they decide if two POTs are on together?). They may even have a minimum number of agreed slots as well.
The other girls have to fight it out for the remaining time slots and (mostly non-Freeview) channels. How this is decided is unclear, possibly whether the girl will do full perve cam, number of girls on etc. It may even include call stats though that might be giving S66 too much credit for business acumen. Wink
Obviously given the amount of time and the peak periods e.g. just after closing time the POTs are likely to be on (when let's face it a stuffed owl is likely to get calls from some punters!) it might appear that they are busier and getting more calls. I'm sure if you put any other girls on at that time they would probably get similar numbers.
Let's be honest, none of us (unless we happen to actually work for S66) knows what the girls' call stats are. From just watching for a random period of time, I'd say it's almost impossible to say how many calls a girl is getting and how it compares to others. I believe, given the way S66 seems to work, it's more about (contractual and other) favoritism.
26-02-2017 11:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(25-02-2017 20:15 )Joey 27 Wrote:  It will be interesting to see how often Tori is on FV and how her call stats compare with others, i reckon maybe only Dannii Harwood has better call stats than LDM and Lucy Zara, im not a fan of LDM but she was constantly on the phone when i watched her for a while last night

It wouldn't surprise me if you were right. When the pervcam is moved around you can occasionally glimpse that screen the girls have in front of them, which shows their call stats and their call stats targets. It's hard to make out the figures though, so you can't see how the girls are doing.
26-02-2017 15:33
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Where is Rammy defending last night's shows, or can't even be defend it?
26-02-2017 15:36
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2017 15:33 )george lusk Wrote:  When the pervcam is moved around you can occasionally glimpse that screen the girls have in front of them, which shows their call stats and their call stats targets.

That call stat screen has sometimes been seen on the usual TV view.
26-02-2017 15:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-02-2017 15:33 )george lusk Wrote:  It wouldn't surprise me if you were right. When the pervcam is moved around you can occasionally glimpse that screen the girls have in front of them, which shows their call stats and their call stats targets. It's hard to make out the figures though, so you can't see how the girls are doing.

Do you have specific info that it shows their targets? Genuine question.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 16:26 by ShandyHand.)
26-02-2017 16:23
lookatthat Offline
account closed by request

Friday night was Shite,last night was the same,and people moan about Ella.
26-02-2017 16:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-02-2017 11:57 )SteveHG Wrote:  The POTs have in their contracts that they will only appear solo, and that they will get preference for the Freeview channel (not sure how they decide if two POTs are on together?). They may even have a minimum number of agreed slots as well.

you are spot on mate from what i hear, 66 where so desperate to sign them they gave them everything they wanted,
the sad part over a year on they have made no effort to change them onto normal contracts, meaning they must ever be happy with what the girls do or believe they have no one else on there roster who can match them Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-02-2017 16:30
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

If they have call stats and call stats targets so you say, how come so many of them who get bugger all calls during their shift are able to keep working for the shows lol

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-02-2017 16:30
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2017 03:01 )greenray Wrote:  I have to assume Lucy Z's and LDM's call stats are good cos they're on quite a lot and always seem to get the Freeview gig

What needs to be borne in mind about Freeview is that it's HUGELY EXPENSIVE to broadcast on compared to Sky. Bluebird dropped out of Freeview very quickly and so did Studio 66 the first time around. To try and ensure they make a profit out of Freeview it's inevitable that they put the best performing girls on there. They don't really have much choice.
26-02-2017 16:42
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(26-02-2017 16:30 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  If they have call stats and call stats targets so you say, how come so many of them who get bugger all calls during their shift are able to keep working for the shows lol

Every girl has a target that they should meet, we don't nessecarily know the target number or what the girl hits per session, but it does exist. It might not seem like they are on a call but customers that phone and just listen count towards the target, so they may seem unpopular but how many customers are just listening in?

People like Caitlyn left S66 cause she consistently missed her targets.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
26-02-2017 16:48