Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(15-12-2016 07:49 )Rake Wrote:  S66 needed to get bigger, faster servers, not waste £££ on the website redesign. It is slow normally but when a superstar like Fern is doing a nightshow stint or Evelyn is pushing her envelope the feed becomes a slideshow.
i think they would wanna move to a different host themselves mate, but the cost is a bit of a joke if your a business.
and the shitty host there with isnt helping. the fire storm servers are a joke at best. especially when you compare it to something like twitch tv.
where you have 1000's of teens to grandparents broadcasting to 1000's of viewers at anything up to 2160x1440p 60fps with 7.1 surround every hour of every day.Surprised
all lag free, for the most part.shocked

but the babeshows cant find a host to manage 10 channels with a couple of dozen viewers each without falling over. bladewave
that tells me there web host aint up to much, is probably massively over charging for there services they do provide, and unwilling to add infrastructure to offer there customers the best possible hosting service.
shit some as still trying to charge by the mega byte used. not a good deal with todays internet needs.

so yeah the channels need to find a better host or threaten to leave there current 1 if they dont make the current service fit for use. coz 800x400p 18 fps isnt exactly premium which is what the babeshows claim to be...

shit if it was me i would be ashamed at producing anything less than 720p for the web. and would be recording in studio at 1080p minimum.
1080p i would offer it as a free premium membership feature for the monthly subs (oddly people will sub to services worth paying for).
720p for output to the 3rd party web and tv hosting services
540p for sd tv services and tubesite hosts.

the channels would have eat the costs themselves, which there unwilling or unable to do. so they stick with there shitty host and we have to suck it up and smile (sarcastic)... bladewave

seriously though. it is disappointing to see the way the companies that own the channels drag there heals as far as staying on top of there tech. hd is a thing and has been for years. but the babeshows still SD! shocked

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-12-2016 08:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If you put into footballing terms I would safely say 7he St66 host isn't Premier League standard but then again you could say that about all the channels

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-12-2016 09:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I wonder if the ageism moaners were happy with Sophia last night, or if principle can go hang when it's someone they like?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-12-2016 09:23
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

(23-12-2016 09:23 )Doddle Wrote:  I wonder if the ageism moaners were happy with Sophia last night, or if principle can go hang when it's someone they like?

I'm in space ,,, can't tell A.M from P.M , is night or day show
BounceBounceBounce
23-12-2016 10:16
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

how could Lola get night babe of the year she has never arrived and been on screen once her punctuality is shocking totally unprofessional why do s66 put up with it.
27-12-2016 23:09
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

(27-12-2016 23:09 )jackster100 Wrote:  how could Lola get night babe of the year she has never arrived and been on screen once her punctuality is shocking totally unprofessional why do s66 put up with it.

My hunch is that most people on this forum value a tremendous pair of tits over punctuality
28-12-2016 01:09
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

breast size is irrelevant reasonably punctual and attractive are more valued imo

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
28-12-2016 01:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It is odd about the number of times S66 don't start their 10pm stuff on time.

Lola was a triumph of the compromise candidate.

At least with Lola and Lily it should counter the "old guard" moaners Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-12-2016 09:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

its not odd they never start on time guessing all girls are there its the producers cant be arsed putting them on its the same at 5:30 BS start at exactly 5:30 S66 can start as late as 5:45 lol

she can be as late starting as she likes if she keeps performing the way she does Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-12-2016 09:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Doesn't bother me s66 does not start dead on 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2016 10:04