Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I know.
Seeing as I'm a sad git (yes I know you all knew that already, no need to rub it in Tongue) and I have memorised most of the nightshow numbers I will randomly dial a nightshow number without knowing who is scheduled to be on and without any television or web based picture to look at and try out blind phone sexBig GrinWink.
Just for scientific research purposes laugh.

TongueWink

07-12-2016 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2016 11:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good nightshow from Sophia last night including the very hot sight of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera, also looked hot hot hot in her outfits & lingerie

We at S66 don't give a damn about you posting all that visual stimulation stuff Rammy? Like this is some kind of forum to express your opinion of the babes or something? Rolleyes

Did you make us money with your interaction with her? That's the ONLY thing we want to see on here Important
07-12-2016 20:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-12-2016 18:57 )rama lama ding dong Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 18:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
What complete & utter rubbish to say "Forget call stats" if s66 & the other babeshows took your advice, they'd go bust very quickly. The babeshows are mainly about people interacting with the babe on screen via a PHONE!!! They cannot interact visually. I do accept there has to be some visual stimulation to get people to call, but then the interaction is done over the phone not visually.

Also why should Lucy-Anne be taken off nights just because you don't like her show. Not everyone likes the same babes and the same style of show so the babeshows have a variety of babes on who do a wide variety of shows to make the most amount of money

If you don't like a babe, don't keep watching her and then constantly snipe at her

do you call?

I have done in the past, not recently though. Been on s66 website again and at least they have improved the guide (schedule) page making it clearer who is on webcam & who is on the s66tv channels. They now put webcam in red letters below the badges that do webcam

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 22:32 by Rammyrascal.)
07-12-2016 22:29
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I do accept there has to be some visual stimulation to get people to call, but then the interaction is done over the phone not visually.

Rammy I think you are being too concrete about this. I don't know about you, but I would bet that 99% of callers watch the girl on the screen during a call and get off on a combination of both the sex chat and visual stimulus. It is very visually interactive indeed because I and a lot of other callers I am certain, will direct the babe into various positions and poses and get her to act out stuff. We find that aspect very thrilling and why we don't just call non-TV phonelines instead.
07-12-2016 22:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(07-12-2016 22:41 )Rake Wrote:  and a lot of other callers I am certain, will direct the babe into various positions and poses and get her to act out stuff. We find that aspect very thrilling and why we don't just call non-TV phonelines instead.

I agree.
Indeed with my calling history I am guilty of trying to turn it into some sort of art form laughBlushRolleyes.

07-12-2016 22:49
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2016 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 23:45 )steviebaby Wrote:  who's the waste of space day girl on now? Does she ever move, is she capable of it? She looks totally pissed off and hating every moment of it. What a waste of time.

Ah another member of the Lucy-Anne haters club Smile a waste of time for you but not for s66 as she's clearly bringing in the calls. As long as that is the case, will keep having her on

really, you thought she was bringing the calls in? everytime I looked she looked totally bored and twiddling her thumbs.
07-12-2016 23:09
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ It was not one of Lucy's better shows for certain. She was plainly in a bad mood and her dress was a heavy affair.
07-12-2016 23:15
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I suspect they just had her filling in an hour's gap because Georgie couldn't start 'til 11pm. I presume she was on during the day and stayed an hour later than usual. Probably why she looked totally pissed off, wanted to get home to her man or maybe down the pub for last ordersBounce

All supposition of course but based on as much hard fact as most of this "call stats" guesswork.
07-12-2016 23:20
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2016 23:15 )Rake Wrote:  ^ It was not one of Lucy's better shows for certain. She was plainly in a bad mood and her dress was a heavy affair.
Must have made for great phone calls for all these alleged callers then!
07-12-2016 23:21
rama lama ding dong Offline
Banned

(07-12-2016 22:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 18:57 )rama lama ding dong Wrote:  
What complete & utter rubbish to say "Forget call stats" if s66 & the other babeshows took your advice, they'd go bust very quickly. The babeshows are mainly about people interacting with the babe on screen via a PHONE!!! They cannot interact visually. I do accept there has to be some visual stimulation to get people to call, but then the interaction is done over the phone not visually.

Also why should Lucy-Anne be taken off nights just because you don't like her show. Not everyone likes the same babes and the same style of show so the babeshows have a variety of babes on who do a wide variety of shows to make the most amount of money

If you don't like a babe, don't keep watching her and then constantly snipe at her

do you call?

I have done in the past, not recently though. Been on s66 website again and at least they have improved the guide (schedule) page making it clearer who is on webcam & who is on the s66tv channels. They now put webcam in red letters below the badges that do webcam

what made you stop calling?
07-12-2016 23:22