Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2016 15:41 )skully Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 13:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ What you guys don't realise is that Ella's not real.
She's just a cardboard cut out.

Don't give them ideas, they'll be selling them before you know it laugh
Remember that idea was yours though...so...£££...pub Big Grin
This could be part of the S66 magazine sales strategy .
Build your own lifesize babechannel babe in monthly parts .
Get Ella's feet in issue one !
(boobs , pussy and arse last 3 issues .So they make you wait and keep buying mag .)
04-10-2016 02:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2016 02:08 )torresno1 Wrote:  And there lies the problem. I don't hate her but I think she could be so much more. But if she's not willing to put on a show like Claire, Lola, Brooke, or the Sophia's then why is she there on nights when girls doing early morning tease shows have been better than her not get a chance Huh

I'm pretty sure if these early morning girls were willing to do a nightshow ,S66 would gladly give them a go.
I'm no Ella Jolie fan , but she's hardly likely to be given all her shows if she wasn't bringing in the calls .
04-10-2016 02:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-10-2016 01:34 )torresno1 Wrote:  Ella is an absolute joke. Little miss never nude steal the paycheques. The quicker they get rid of her from nights the better and maybe a girl who wants to put on a show get a chance

Yes, "fuck the paying customers, we have to keep the freeloaders happy" Rolleyes

And before anyone gets on their high horse about freeloaders being allowed to criticise, that's not my issue. My issue is demanding a girl is taken off screen just because you don't like her show. That's a form of censorship, which is fucking ironic in a place like this.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 07:21 by The Silent Majority.)
04-10-2016 07:20
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I for one certainly wasn't suggesting Ella be taken off the screen, just that S66 don't seem to be getting much from her at the moment.

Let's face it, none of us really knows what the girls bring in and it's pointless speculating. I'm not convinced that S66 (in particular) actually have as much business acumen as people are suggesting. The bosses seem to have their favourites, girls who are nothing special seem to have exclusive one channel contracts, and why on earth would they be bringing out a hard copy magazine at this time if they had any commercial sense? Maybe they're thinking it might be a collectors item of the future? Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 11:23 by SteveHG.)
04-10-2016 11:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-10-2016 07:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  "fuck the paying customers, we have to keep the freeloaders happy" Rolleyes
And before anyone gets on their high horse about freeloaders being allowed to criticise, that's not my issue. My issue is demanding a girl is taken off screen just because you don't like her show. That's a form of censorship, which is fucking ironic in a place like this.

Put in those terms I find it very difficult to disagree with you.
Although I happen not to find Ella's shows particularly sexually stimulating it seems obvious to me she must appeal to alternative tastes and that there presumably must be enough punter interest to indicate the measure of that interest merits her remaining on the shows from the S66 perspective.
It is nightshow democracy, freedom of opinion and its meaningful consequence i.e business interest being served for S66. In the case of Ella I am not sure underperforming is really the point. For a good while now she has had her own relatively unique style irrespective of whether that style is universally accepted as what should be the norm or not.
The key is though her quality in executing that style seems not to have wavered. It is more a case of whether one approves of her style or not.
Ella Jolie is not a Clare Richards and equally not a Kerrie Lee or a Dannii Harwood. She is Ella Jolie.
Even though I am not a fan of her style it seems harsh even to me to demand the ridding of it in the face of what seems to be extensive popularity for her. Variety truly is the spice of life.
In a way I think the babes who I know have shown themselves capable of performing to a very different style to Ella in a really daring and ambitious way in the past who no longer do so either at all or to the same degree are worthy of considerably more criticism.
Ella, I suppose is not really someone who I would necessarily say has seen the quality of performance drop. It has stayed pretty much on a level while other babes operating to a different style have been up and down like yo-yos.
She may not be my cup of tea but that is hardly the point.
She does what she likes to do in a way that seemingly pulls in punters without behaving like a primadonna.
There is much to be admired about that even if I personally find her shows rather bland.

04-10-2016 21:16
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Delta White just tweeted that she is doing a show Thursday night 10pmTongueTongueBig GrinBig Grin
05-10-2016 15:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic news Delta is returning to s66 and the babeshows tomorrow

Piper Niven Superfan
05-10-2016 16:24
skully Offline

Delta's threads are back in this section and open for posting.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-10-2016 16:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That has to be seen as a coup for St66 she was sexy

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-10-2016 19:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-10-2016 16:34 )skully Wrote:  Delta's threads are back in this section and open for posting.
Bloody hell! Must be important then! Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-10-2016 22:01