Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(10-09-2016 10:13 )Rake Wrote:  If any babe has to get the shit set or camera, it is always Sophia.

The trouble is, she seems to be able to produce the show and attract the callers even when lumbered with a wooden attachment.
10-09-2016 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Seriously how much longer is Ella Jolie going to be allowed to get away with this?

Appearance after appearance doing slightly more raunchy day shows. Part of the reason this once great channel has well and truly gone down the plughole.
16-09-2016 23:44
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I see where you're coming from,but the bottom line is calls received,as I never bother watching,I have to assume these are good.
17-09-2016 00:51
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

It's not all about calls received however much certain people want to always point to that.

If it was all about calls received then they could do around the clock day shows. The OSG's you see on screen every night are also there for a reason. That is to advertise pictures and videos, advertisements that become pointless if viewers aren't staying on the channel long enough to take any notice of them. Perv cam also brings in revenue for them and that also depends on the girl on screen doing enough to tempt people to use that option.

The bottom line is if you're on a night show then do a ruddy night show and that means spending most of the show topless at the very least.
17-09-2016 18:20
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

Ella is a busted flush they should send her to day shows and let that be the end of it. She has been on night shows for the past 7-8 years or so and has not got naked once or even gotten close to doing so. She takes up time that could be spent the likes of grace or Lara who have done more in a couple of late night tease shows than Ella has done in a so called career. And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so
17-09-2016 18:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2016 18:20 )MARCCE Wrote:  It's not all about calls received however much certain people want to always point to that.

If it was all about calls received then they could do around the clock day shows. The OSG's you see on screen every night are also there for a reason. That is to advertise pictures and videos, advertisements that become pointless if viewers aren't staying on the channel long enough to take any notice of them. Perv cam also brings in revenue for them and that also depends on the girl on screen doing enough to tempt people to use that option.

The bottom line is if you're on a night show then do a ruddy night show and that means spending most of the show topless at the very least.

No it isn't the bottom line that babes have to spend most of their nightshow topless as you and others insist. The bottom line is babes like Ella Jolie have to be good on the phones and bring in the calls for the babeshow they are working for. Yes the channels sell pics & vids along with perve cam, but their bread & butter income is calls, so need babes that bring in the calls

The babeshows are mainly about phone sex and not whether or not babes go topless or naked.

Ella Jolie is clearly good on the phones and not a busted flush. If you don't like her shows then don't watch her.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2016 18:56
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

do you work for Ella or studio 66 because your talking like you do. The thing about opinions pal is that they are like arseholes. Everybody's got one. And I'm only expressing mine. If ya smell what the Rock is cooking Cool
17-09-2016 19:10
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with Rammy, I don't like Ella but I accept she has a solid core of fans,many of who are probably ringing her fairly regularly and who also buying her pics and videos. On these forums she has her followers who give her BOTN,Tonight I'm Loving,and most noticeably Outfit Of The Night. I'm sure I read somewhere she's got a good dirty way on the phone,I guess she's draining a lot of balls! Good luck to her,there's around ten babes on each Night,it's quite easy to find someone who floats my boat.
Also,it's isn't completely about looks,that might be a starting point,but a babe needs to put on an appealing show,phone and or visually. Roxxy Lea is a good example for me,not the best looking but always watchable,plenty of energy,different positions etc.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 19:11 by greenray.)
17-09-2016 19:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2016 19:10 )torresno1 Wrote:  do you work for Ella or studio 66 because your talking like you do. The thing about opinions pal is that they are like arseholes. Everybody's got one. And I'm only expressing mine. If ya smell what the Rock is cooking Cool

Wish I was working for Ella or s66 Smile but sadly I don't despite what you & other forum members insist that I do Sad you clearly wish you were working for the WWF laugh

Ella Jolie does nothing for me but like greenray I accept she has lots of loyal fans who will ring her and buy her pics & vids. As long as Ella Jolie is bringing in the calls etc, she will keep on getting nightshows on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2016 19:18
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

hey pal I'm just saying what I think. And the rod up ur arse needs to get the rod out of its arseWink
17-09-2016 19:31