Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ The general idea behind all such initiatives on 66, since the introduction of FIFA Fridays, would seem to be the 'humanisation' (for want of a better term) of the day babes. The concept being, AIUI, to make them more approachable and less unknown to the nervous first time, or relatively novice, caller and thus make the target more likely to want a full fledged conversation with the babe - whom they might otherwise have only ever heard on mic and seen as a posing mannequin.

However... When the topic of conversation is generally to be limited to body parts and who would like to put what where, as it is on the night shows, it would seem less important for the caller to get to know the babe in such a way first! Wink

Youtube videos are not the sort of encouragement most night time callers are looking for before they will call.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-06-2016 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(29-06-2016 14:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  especially the behind the scenes videos, the challenges & the interviews with reed amber.

Their Reed Amber is quite likeable. Big Grin

29-06-2016 16:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-06-2016 15:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The general idea behind all such initiatives on 66, since the introduction of FIFA Fridays, would seem to be the 'humanisation' (for want of a better term) of the day babes. The concept being, AIUI, to make them more approachable and less unknown to the nervous first time, or relatively novice, caller and thus make the target more likely to want a full fledged conversation with the babe - whom they might otherwise have only ever heard on mic and seen as a posing mannequin.

However... When the topic of conversation is generally to be limited to body parts and who would like to put what where, as it is on the night shows, it would seem less important for the caller to get to know the babe in such a way first! Wink

Youtube videos are not the sort of encouragement most night time callers are looking for before they will call.

I do see the point you are making but i think it would be a good way for fans to get to know the s66 nightbabes or s66cougars babes so they are not nervous when calling them for first time & hopefully become regular callers to s66. Just like you are saying about the daybabes.

A good way to boost awareness of s66 in general I think is the main benefit of the YouTube channel.

Agree about Reed Amber Charle Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 18:27 by Rammyrascal.)
29-06-2016 18:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Not trying to be harsh but that's the fanboy in you talking. Tongue

Yes, there may be an element, like yourself, that want to get to know the person behind the dirty voice; it's just that number of guys you are talking about is almost certainly a lot less those that are being appealed to by the day show promo's. 66 are obviously prioritising where they think this stuff will have the most impact.

Presumably if they think similar night show material is viable it'll come in time.

General awareness is also key I'm sure and is I would have thought a main aim of their print magazine - apparently coming soon. How widespread they can make the mag's reach will be quite interesting.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 19:35 by ShandyHand.)
29-06-2016 19:33
Charlemagne Offline

Thanks to a couple of great performances from Emma C and Lola Knight, it proved to be Studio66 best show in ages. Smile

30-06-2016 06:29
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2016 06:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Thanks to a couple of great performances from Emma C and Lola Knight, it proved to be Studio66 best show in ages. Smile

Yes - agreed - far and away the best S66 for some time Big Grin

I expect we'll be back to the usual suspects tonight annoyed
30-06-2016 12:22
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I thought it was the worst night since they returned to Freeview , I didn't save a single minute.

30-06-2016 16:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I sit between the two stools of opinion.
Lola was impressive for the time spent in the office set.
Great range of position and pose and nudity too. Excellent use of the set.
But then she moved to the bed set and virtually all the momentum was lost as it often is when a bed is introduced.
The positions and poses became limited and the visual stimulus ebbed away imo.

As for Emma C.
Great body yes and love seeing her get naked absolutely.
Outfit prior to nudity - not so keen.
Movement? Limited. Spent far too long lying on her front not doing a whole lot.

So all in all it was a night that promised much imo but went rather flat.

30-06-2016 18:42
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia Lares will be back on the night shift on Saturday night. I know exactly what will happen. She will be on channel 941 with no camera man. Meanwhile Jennifer will be on channel 912 with a camera man.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
30-06-2016 19:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with snookered. Last night wasn't anything amazing really.

Lola nude? Great! Standing? Great! Too much of the same stance though, and when she went to the bed, it became ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Emma nude? Awesome! Emma on her stomach the whole damn time? Lame.

AKA Lara Croft
30-06-2016 20:12