Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This channel knows how to frustrate as ever lately it's been one step forward followed by 3 Steps backwards, the new sets are great and long overdue but it's being let down buy lazy girls and lazy production,
Last night was the perfect example Jennifer just turned up in her Street close could not even be bothered to get changed into something sexy to go on TV and they let her do it what the f***,
same thing I say for this channel every few years it seems it's time for a clear-out I would get rid of 80% of the current roster of girls and look to get rid of a senior production crew as well that probably won't never happened but the girls definitely could and should,
There are too many girls at this channel who look at it as one last pay day and just want easy money in an easy time, it's time we started bringing in fresh new Balance like Brookie who has been amazing since he's been there the girls are out there if the channels want to find them it would not be hard to get an almost new roster and then this channel can really go on again and use what it's got now new sets with a new talent pool to challenge will it happen probably not but it bloody well should

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 12:45 by winsaw.)
25-06-2016 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

^I agree with you that S66 needs a good clear out - it is amazing that the owners / production staff put up with the 'performances' of some girls who do bugger all for their wages.
I would specially nominate the privileged few who get solo star status on these channels. Too many recently just sit or lie down, and chat all night to the camera crew - with occasional phone waving and arse waggling in front of the pervcam to break up the monotony. They clearly don't get many callers - so why are they tolerated?
25-06-2016 12:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Judging by the schedule at the moment it looks like Lucy Zara, Sophia Lares and Brooke Lea are on tonight.

So another night of solo Lucy Zara and double babeitis on the other channel beckons Rolleyes.

25-06-2016 20:44
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Yes absolutely, I'm also bracing myself for a frustrating night on Studio 66 again. Brooke almost certainly won't be given enough time for a solo stint and the over pampered, over protected, overrated Lucy Zara will almost certainly get all the solo spotlight on the first channel.

There was some promise shown earlier this year with Lola Knight's talent and recently Clare's been kind of back to almost her best with the naked shows in the window etc. But there still remains that strong feeling that this channel should be achieving more.

Winsaw called it perfectly - one step forward and three steps back. The lack of change in ideas, sets and staff are still dragging the show back and opportunities to get on top of their rivals have again been missed. Look at Clare's shows last month - brilliant imagination from the two-time Ultimate Babe winner. But this month hasn't been very good for me and the frustrating same pattern of forward thinking enjoyable shows followed by backwards mediocrity has come back again. At least the OSGs look a decent size now - but what's the point in those if the shows aren't good enough most of the time?

The Euro 2016 match tonight between Croatia and Portugal is so far a woeful display - a complete waste of time and talent on show. Sounds like S66.... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
25-06-2016 21:34
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Brooke pushed into a corner whilst Lucy Zara falls asleep in the same outfit again on her own channel...
25-06-2016 23:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yet again, Lucy gets to be solo while the others are together. What is she offering or blackmailing the producers with in order to get her own channel???

I doubt it has anything to do with calls.

It's great to see Sophia losing the thong a bit, but will the producers allow Brooke to do the same, or will the censor her?

AKA Lara Croft
25-06-2016 23:13
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away... Lucy Zara was a ball drainer. Yep, Television X , show called Babespotting, and I was among the drainees... It seems a long, long time ago
25-06-2016 23:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear S66 Rolleyes.

25-06-2016 23:19
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

(25-06-2016 23:16 )greenray Wrote:  Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away... Lucy Zara was a ball drainer. Yep, Television X , show called Babespotting, and I was among the drainees... It seems a long, long time ago

Her Day shows on the Pad were far better than this.
26-06-2016 00:07
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Her name is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzara for a reason
26-06-2016 00:17