Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Good to see charmaine in the office for a change.Hope she does some chair pervcam,be nice if she used a makeup brush or banana as a dildo like the dayshow babes.
14-06-2016 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It's clear to me in my interactions with the babes-notably Sophia lares, that night shows proper start at midnight now. She told me that it be best to come back after midnight to get the best action on the screen and on the perv cam. Having then done so and Subsequently monitored this it is clear to me that the girls are reigned in before midnight and then turn up the sexiness to 11 from then on in.

I think this is a good compromise because certainly the night shows past midnight Have been much much better recently than we've had for years
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 08:06 by Rake.)
15-06-2016 08:06
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Maybe now that the nightshows are on Freeview from Midnight meant that they needed to up their game.
15-06-2016 08:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-06-2016 08:06 )Rake Wrote:  It's clear to me in my interactions with the babes-notably Sophia lares, that night shows proper start at midnight now. She told me that it be best to come back after midnight to get the best action on the screen and on the perv cam. Having then done so and Subsequently monitored this it is clear to me that the girls are reigned in before midnight and then turn up the sexiness to 11 from then on in.

I think this is a good compromise because certainly the night shows past midnight Have been much much better recently than we've had for years

This is how I view the nightshows these days, not just on s66. That the nightshows proper start at 11pm then the best action is from around midnight

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2016 10:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It sucks that presenters are now only allowed to go topless and nude for 7 hours, from 22:00 to 05:00 now. I really miss the golden age of 4 girl kissing and nipple sucking orgies on Bang Babes. The S66 producers need to get more creative with the remaining 17 hours of boob tubes and hot pants TV. I'd love to see them produce more daytime shows that are filmed in a similar way to the S66 Vimeo channel, mixed with a presenter that hosts her show with "Carry On..." levels of pre-watershed visual sexual innuendo.

I love the window in the office and bedroom set, the new futuristic set and perve cam is great, but they need to make a set where it is easy for hosts to use the laptop and move the webcam. These sets and cams now allow them to shoot shows with foreground and background presenters from multiple angles. I'm really interested to see S66 uses 360 and VR to create custom, live and pre-scripted videos. I'd like see some "Canary Wharf Apartment" style videos, to go along with "Country Mansion" and "Mediterranean Villa" ones.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-06-2016 10:46
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2016 08:06 )Rake Wrote:  It's clear to me in my interactions with the babes-notably Sophia lares, that night shows proper start at midnight now. She told me that it be best to come back after midnight to get the best action on the screen and on the perv cam. Having then done so and Subsequently monitored this it is clear to me that the girls are reigned in before midnight and then turn up the sexiness to 11 from then on in.

I believe it was mentioned in an Ofcom adjudication some time ago that some restraint should be in place on satellite channels before midnight and nothing at all of an adult nature should be shown on freeview before midnight.
15-06-2016 11:26
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2016 11:26 )elgar1uk Wrote:  nothing at all of an adult nature should be shown on freeview before midnight.

Unless of cause you are Cellcast/BS and broadcast programs of a adult nature on freeview before midnight using a Dutch licence Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 12:22 by Dave_A.)
15-06-2016 12:21
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'm loving the way Mica and Gemma's show is being filmed and presented. The foreground/background hosting format is great.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-06-2016 15:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-06-2016 08:43 )Danzig Wrote:  Maybe now that the nightshows are on Freeview from Midnight meant that they needed to up their game.
Clearly a better class of viewer on there laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-06-2016 15:38
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-06-2016 10:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

This is how I view the nightshows these days, not just on s66. That the nightshows proper start at 11pm then the best action is from around midnight
If what you say is correct then should S66 not be forced to change the Sky EPG description to match the restricted performance level,in other words if the babe offers no visual adult stimulus it should be called S66 Tease,perhaps as these shows are classed as advertisement i should consult the A.S.A or email OFCOM to see if they think the show is accurately described as i dont think it is

im always open to positive change
15-06-2016 17:06