Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-06-2016 00:54 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 00:45 )ShandyHand Wrote:  But if you insist on your narrow terms: How many other operators have the amont of encroachment that 66 do if its all down to general falling demand?

It's a fair question and I think other channels are going to have to be more flexible in their approach going forward. Studio 66 seem to be leading the way at the moment.

I've noticed a little 'experimenting' elsewhere, but I fear for some of the channels if they don't do more to adapt to the falling demand.

Just waiting for S66 to give the babes 2 perve cams each, that could be interesting but hellish expensive for the punters.
S66 & vue call must be making a fortune, not sure about the babes tho...
01-06-2016 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Babestation etc. have not got their pervecam equivalents working anywhere near so effectively as S66. Their websites are invariably a mess for a start, and it is never entirely clear what you are paying for if you take the leap in the dark into their cams. To be honest, given the apparent runaway success of the model on S66 and the fact that it has been going for quite some months now - a year or so (?) - I am surprised that the rest lag behind quite so much.

It can only mean that their more traditional income streams are holding up reasonably, or they cannot afford to invest in their sites and the equipment needed.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 08:15 by Rake.)
01-06-2016 08:14
Charlemagne Offline

There seem to be a few girls going to Ibiza this month.

It's either a girls on the beach holiday or Studio66 are doing their annual photoshoots for the website.

01-06-2016 12:37
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(01-06-2016 00:35 )admiral decker Wrote:  The reason Studio 66's daytime girls are ever encroaching on the traditional night time hours is because of falling demand for telephone sex lines - a trend which the channels themselves have been pointing out for some time - and the fact that the good girl gone bad idea strikes up enough interest to help buck that trend.

If night time call volumes were what they were in the past - across all the channels - there wouldn't be the 'encroachment' on the scale we're seeing.

This is woeful speculation - backed up by zero evidence.

If you're going to make such an extravagant claim let's see the call stats to back it up.
01-06-2016 12:42
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with both admiral decker and Rake. Studio 66 are leading the way at the moment in marrying their TV shows with cams and the rest seem to be lagging behind. Competition from the internet is the big challenge the channels face, as we all know, and surely the channels developing their cams is the best way forward.
01-06-2016 13:22
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

As long as the babes actually give & continue to give the goods expected in their perve cams. I don't see certain babes ever showing to the required level so they'll have to rely on the more traditional means if punters ever get fed up of wasting money. Might even turn those punters off those babes entirely, so it's a double edged sword.
01-06-2016 13:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ What I don't get is, if many of these women have already shown open leg on past AT HOME CAM SESSIONS (NOT on TV), then why won't they show the same now? We all know what Clare's vagina looks like, so why would she hide it on perv cam if she's making the same money as on home cam???

Sophia Lares seems to be doing a great job with the perv cam, showing all, so why won't the others who've shown all do the same?

AKA Lara Croft
01-06-2016 13:52
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(01-06-2016 08:14 )Rake Wrote:  It can only mean that their more traditional income streams are holding up reasonably, or they cannot afford to invest in their sites and the equipment needed.

In Babestation's case, rather than 'cannot afford to' I'd prefer to say can afford to but are choosing to invest in other areas instead.
01-06-2016 14:02
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ Yes BS could probably do a Rolls Royce job of it if they were so minded to.
01-06-2016 14:14
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(01-06-2016 13:52 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ What I don't get is, if many of these women have already shown open leg on past AT HOME CAM SESSIONS (NOT on TV), then why won't they show the same now? We all know what Clare's vagina looks like, so why would she hide it on perv cam if she's making the same money as on home cam???

Sophia Lares seems to be doing a great job with the perv cam, showing all, so why won't the others who've shown all do the same?

One thing to consider is that in the past, girls may have been a bit naive about cams.
Girls who don't normally do nudity or open leg elsewhere, may have done so on cam thinking it was a more 'private', one-to-one type setting.
Now, most of these girls realise that it is possible, and in many cases extremely easy, to record these cam streams, and people will then post those recordings across the web. If some girls aren't comfortable with doing open nudity, for whatever reason, they certainly won't be happy with having their naked streams posted freely everywhere for posterity, within easy reach of any search engine.
Easiest way to avoid that is to stop doing any nudity on cam at all.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
01-06-2016 15:21