Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2016 20:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Presume the babeshow sends a babe a contract either electronically or physically in the post which details what the babeshow babe is being paid including any bonuses along with other things like the disciplinary procedure.

As you're so clued up in these contract matters Rammy, I'm interested in S66's so called disciplinary matters Smile Like what they do with girls who scam their customers Big Laugh
31-05-2016 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(31-05-2016 21:52 )KerrAvon Wrote:  As you're so clued up in these contract matters Rammy, I'm interested in S66's so called disciplinary matters Smile Like what they do with girls who scam their customers Big Laugh

That might be a bonus rather than a disciplinary matter on these waters.
31-05-2016 22:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-05-2016 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 17:04 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ "Was"...

She is a success at 66 now because her competition is sparse. There is a reason 66's daytime girls are ever encroaching on the traditional night time hours.

Disagree LDM is a success on s66 because her competiton is sparse. She is a success because she is one if the most hi-profile & well known UK adult stars who has built up a massive fanbase during her 21yrs in the glamour/adult industry, a lot of which will call her on s66. Which has proved to be the case as LDM was originally going to be doing just 3 guest appearances on s66 at Xmas, but has now joined s66 permanently.

If LDM wasn't bringing in the calls, s66 wouldn't have signed her up

Rammy, stable your white horse Wink, I was not having a go at LDM particularly.

But to your points, there are two things about this:

1. I was specifically trying to avoid invoking the stats line. There are more definitions of success than the strictly commercial you know. But you and some others on here seem to think we all have to retrain our brains to think exclusively like operator exec's. Rolleyes

All I'm saying is LDM of today would not so easily hold her own against an Elite roster of yester year for instance - either in commercial terms or in terms of comment and acclaim on here say.

2. We have all seen the circular call stat arguments on here many times. They can not be resolved. None of us has access to those stats.

All we can definitively say is that all success is relative.

In any case, all that you are claiming is what I had already said! You say 66 keeps LDM on because of her stats - i.e. her "success". I'd said the same thing! But, crucially, I recognise that success as relative.

And, if LDM's success is against competition of relatively high scorers, then why do 66 turn to day girl's to fill night time hours on a regular basis?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-05-2016 22:06
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

well lucy certainly put on a tease tonight.the tease being was she ever going to get a call.and the height of eroticism was how much could she eat.if that's night time entertainment lets get the vet in to put studio out of its misery.
31-05-2016 23:26
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Girls spending too much time messing around with/on pervcam. Doubtless makes money, but as a T.V spectacle it doesn't look at all good. Not interested in looking at someone side-on for an hour. Wanna lose a viewer(?), perfect way of going about it.
01-06-2016 00:21
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(31-05-2016 17:04 )ShandyHand Wrote:  She is a success at 66 now because her competition is sparse. There is a reason 66's daytime girls are ever encroaching on the traditional night time hours.

This is woeful speculation - backed up by zero evidence.

Unless you can give us the call stats, you have no basis for claiming that LDM's competition is sparse. For all you know Studio 66 may have many night girls who are fully justifying their pay packets and the competition for LDM may be very great, not sparse.

If you're going to make such an extravagant claim let's see the call stats to back it up.

The reason Studio 66's daytime girls are ever encroaching on the traditional night time hours is because of falling demand for telephone sex lines - a trend which the channels themselves have been pointing out for some time - and the fact that the good girl gone bad idea strikes up enough interest to help buck that trend.

If night time call volumes were what they were in the past - across all the channels - there wouldn't be the 'encroachment' on the scale we're seeing.
01-06-2016 00:35
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(01-06-2016 00:21 )moron50 Wrote:  Girls spending too much time messing around with/on pervcam. Doubtless makes money, but as a T.V spectacle it doesn't look at all good. Not interested in looking at someone side-on for an hour. Wanna lose a viewer(?), perfect way of going about it.

The channels don't count viewers though, so the loss won't register. The fact that the girls appear to be spending more and more time on pervcam suggests that the calls on it are building.
01-06-2016 00:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ I already stated that I wasn't speaking strictly of success in terms of call stats.

But if you insist on your narrow terms: How many other operators have the amont of encroachment that 66 do if its all down to general falling demand?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 00:46 by ShandyHand.)
01-06-2016 00:45
admiral decker Offline

(01-06-2016 00:21 )moron50 Wrote:  Girls spending too much time messing around with/on pervcam.

But in order to survive this is exactly the sort of thing the channels should be doing.

The alternative is to sit around and watch the demand for their traditional services decline until they go out of business.

The pervcam is the perfect way to marry the TV shows with the internet and therefore to fight back against the competition the channels face from the internet.

It's probably impossible to spend too much time on the pervcam because the pervcam is the future.
01-06-2016 00:47
admiral decker Offline

(01-06-2016 00:45 )ShandyHand Wrote:  But if you insist on your narrow terms: How many other operators have the amont of encroachment that 66 do if its all down to general falling demand?

It's a fair question and I think other channels are going to have to be more flexible in their approach going forward. Studio 66 seem to be leading the way at the moment.

I've noticed a little 'experimenting' elsewhere, but I fear for some of the channels if they don't do more to adapt to the falling demand.
01-06-2016 00:54