Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
gotta give credit where its due. last night was 1 of the best nights ive seen on s66 period.
no if's, no but's just a perfectly indecent babeshow...
well played.

clare and cara just blew the doors off with there naked stints. oh and if you were on pervecam you would have gotten a treat from both girls...
stunning show... MORE PLZ!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-05-2016 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Mixed feelings about last night.
On the one hand the Cara Brett show was futile due to just laying flat on a bed for the duration of the extended sections I was witness to. Pervcam may not have helped but even without pervcam I doubt the show would have been much better based on the fact that it was another bed set borefest akin to so many shows that have gone before.
No imagination, no variety of position and pose, next to no movement and no stimulation in what I saw.
Also once she left there was only one remaining babe across two channels to see out the rest of the nightshow content across the 2 non Cougar channels.

On the flip side of that though I reflect on Clare's performance and on the fact that on many a previous Friday night she would have been stuck on a double babe stint all night due to two other babes being in as well. Usually one of those other two would have been one of the chosen few on top of the solo stint pecking order. So it was a blessing in a way as Clare produced a performance of imagination, creativity, authority, conviction and a little bit of dare. The outfits were excellent and the outfit play was superb. The range of position and pose was very impressive and the body language much more like what I would hope to see on nights.
It was a genuine attempt to put on some sort of show and for that at least I am grateful.
So well done to Clare.

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2016 16:23 by Snooks.)
14-05-2016 13:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Snookered you're incorrect about Cara.

She did not lie flat on the bed for the duration. There were extended stints where the camera was up close with her sitting and standing, aswell as lying face up and face down, with the camera behind her and between her legs from behind. Plus she stayed naked for most of the show. I know your hatred of bed sets is well known, and I have lambasted the double platform in the past, but Cara did a good job on it last night. There was plenty of imagination and variety of camera angles and poses that made it a good show.

Ok you're entitled to call the bed sets a bore fest, and in the past I have agreed with you. But to say there was no variety of pose and next to no movement is wrong. There were plenty of those thngs.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
14-05-2016 15:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ I must have missed the standing bits then so stand corrected.
From the duration of the large sections I saw the variety of position and pose was non existent.
I have modified my initial post as the wording was not reflective of what I saw and for that I apologise to Cara for doing her a disservice. It is right and proper for me to do that.

I should point out that I like Cara a lot and always have but feel the best section she ever did was the oiled up naked show (bar stockings) that she did a long while back in the college desk set.
She has not got close to that level in the many mini nightshows she has done since imo.

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2016 19:44 by Snooks.)
14-05-2016 16:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(14-05-2016 10:55 )HEX!T Wrote:  gotta give credit where its due. last night was 1 of the best nights ive seen on s66 period.
no if's, no but's just a perfectly indecent babeshow...
well played.

clare and cara just blew the doors off with there naked stints. oh and if you were on pervecam you would have gotten a treat from both girls...
stunning show... MORE PLZ!.

I've got to agree with HEX!T here. I thought last night was about as good as it can ever get. Cara and Clare were supersonic.

I wasn't using Pervcam myself, but just from watching TV it was obvious that the girls were going full blast on that as well.
14-05-2016 20:53
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

I only caught a little of Cara last night, but enough to see what she was up to. I saw more of Clare and I've got to say she was very good.

This is what happens when you don't watch for a while. They suddenly hit you with a very good show which you simply weren't expecting.
14-05-2016 23:30
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Clares performance may have been good but the cameraman spoilt it for me with a total lack of effort as usual.
As for Sophia tonight, I'm bored of her already.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-05-2016 00:47
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia should ask her friend Fernanda for some tips on how to be original and imaginative then her shows would be much more interesting.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-05-2016 00:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant be that bored with Sophia given you have done 3 posts about her in total tonight Smile if you want Sophia to do a show you want CALL HER!!! posting here wont change her shows one bit.

seems to be busy on the phones so her callers tonight clearly must be happy with her show

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 00:59 by Rammyrascal.)
15-05-2016 00:56
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

This perv shit with the web cam has ruined nights for me. All it does is restrict movement so they can put a cam in front of their pussy

Proper shit
15-05-2016 03:58