Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Well sophia and kandi sharing screen again when got Maddy Dannii Preeti sophie hart and Kerrie all on bs easy choice tonight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2016 22:43 by HannahsPet.)
13-02-2016 22:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep flicking between Maddy, Kerrie & Mellie D on bs and Kandi, Sophia & Faye Rampton on s66 for me

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2016 23:46
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

The first thing I would do if I took over S66 would be to dismantle that bloody bed set and sack all the behind the scenes staff.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
14-02-2016 17:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldnt even save it would kill it off start with a rebrand try to get rid of the stink of the name S66.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-02-2016 17:12
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

It's not very likely that anyone would rebrand a product or service that's in as good health as Studio 66 is at the moment. Considering how difficult the market is these days, they are in a remarkably strong financial position.
14-02-2016 22:17
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I would imagine they're making decent money from the day shows, coz the girls have recently been breaking so many rules with slips the norm rather than the exception ? Great viewing but they must have untold fines to pay? Which in my mind defeats the object? Or another theory could be that S66 is going bust & trying to make as much money as possible. Earning money by breaking the rules would make sense if you was able to syphon it off? The fines would be squashed if the company went bankrupt?
15-02-2016 05:06
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ No fines at all I suspect. I think Ofcom have largely lost interest with the new regime there. They got their hands full trying to sort out more pernicious stuff than a few nipslips, such as kids watching hardcore on mobiles.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2016 07:36 by Rake.)
15-02-2016 07:34
Charlemagne Offline

11pm arrived. The fully dressed dayshow girl left, leaving the bored looking fully dressed nightshow girl on 2 channels.
After 20 mins of this, this, I finally gave up of waiting to see Lola and went off to bed.

Apparently Lola appeared later and put on a great show.

Action on Studio66 seems to start during the small hours of the morning when most of us have gone to bed as we have work to go to the following day.

Would't it be great if Studio66 started their nightshows at 10pm

15-02-2016 08:32
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2016 22:17 )BarrieBF Wrote:  It's not very likely that anyone would rebrand a product or service that's in as good health as Studio 66 is at the moment. Considering how difficult the market is these days, they are in a remarkably strong financial position.

How do you know Studio 66 is in good health at the moment ?

The only financial information i can find is from back in 2014, it's quite possible that they have had a down turn in profits since 2014 to the start of 2016, they have lost some top girls from 2014 to the present imo, as well has a channel.
That said they could also have had a upturn since 2014, without any up to date financial info it's all just guess work and speculation .
15-02-2016 11:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-02-2016 05:06 )masterjboy Wrote:  I would imagine they're making decent money from the day shows, coz the girls have recently been breaking so many rules with slips the norm rather than the exception ? Great viewing but they must have untold fines to pay? Which in my mind defeats the object? Or another theory could be that S66 is going bust & trying to make as much money as possible. Earning money by breaking the rules would make sense if you was able to syphon it off? The fines would be squashed if the company went bankrupt?

All Ofcom fines of any channel (not just babe shows) - and for that matter any formal investigation that may lead to a fine - has to be published, under the terms of their remit, in Ofcom's monthly bulletin on such matters.

Evidence of everything, bar the most informal of warnings perhaps, has been/are available online for all to see on this. (I'm not sure if there is some time constraint placed on public access to the bulletins.)

There have been NO fines given to a babe show since those given to S66 (nights) in the Summer of 2014.

The slips you speak of if anything speak to a certain confidence that 66 have regained AGAINST the possiblity of invoking a fine for such transgressions.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-02-2016 12:04