Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Mikaela witt looking good on tease hour Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-08-2015 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

just been watching Clare & Ella for the past hour, cramped up in that crap office set. Clare has been constantly on the phone and Ella has been resorting to constant phone waving/getting on the mike to try drunmming up calls.

I wonder why?

Could it be that Clare's performance has been as erotic and enticing as possible within the confines of the set she's on, whereas Ella Jolie has been trotting out the same old tired rubbish.

Yes I think so.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 19:19 by gunnar.)
12-08-2015 23:14
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ What's all this about Cara? Do you not mean Clare?
12-08-2015 23:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on Ella and Victoria, remove the outfits, soak each other in oil, wrestle a bit, touch the hiney, want to touch the hiney.

And... BEGIN!
12-08-2015 23:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Hang on a minute mrmann.
I have looked out of my window and there are no flying pigs anywhere Huh Wink.

13-08-2015 03:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Swimming pigs though, in Australia Cool
13-08-2015 03:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

How about some touching with Candy and Stella now? We had touching during the tease hour sessions with Paige and Mikayla, so...

Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2015 02:28 by mrmann.)
14-08-2015 02:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-08-2015 23:14 )gunnar Wrote:  just been watching Clare & Ella for the past hour, cramped up in that crap office set. Clare has been constantly on the phone and Ella has been resorting to constant phone waving/getting on the mike to try drunmming up calls.

I wonder why?

Could it be that Clare's performance has been as erotic and enticing as possible within the confines of the set she's on, whereas Ella Jolie has been trotting out the same old tired rubbish.

Yes I think so.
i have another theory. ella was on webcam the previous night. doing the same tame shit she currently does on tv, the only difference is she was charging for it. so all her regulars wasted all there credit on her cam so didnt feel the need to call her on the show. Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-08-2015 03:59
From Day 1 Offline
Account closed by request

If the cameramen spent less time making GIF's for Twitter last night we could of been in for a half decent show, three top girls but not much camera action which seems the case every night now. This channel has so much potential with some of the top girls in the industry but the ideas and producing of the show are piss poor.
Is it me or do they seem shit scared of doing POV with Jennifer since she came back, they used to be so good when she was there previously. Shame...
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2015 11:30 by From Day 1.)
15-08-2015 08:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Well said ^

Half of the night, Afroman and that other dude were just taking iphone shots of the women, especially Clare and Sophia. Why can't they do this when the women are on their breaks?

As for Jenn, well she has done some POV sessions recently, but most of them have been tame and have been with her topless only. There's only been one POV on the bed from a couple of weeks back, where her crotch was against the cameraman's crotch, and where she had her feet on his nether region, but that lasted ten seconds at most.

Shame we are getting the POV sessions like Delia and Lucy Summers used to do, where they'd full on grind the cameramen. Delia did one where the cameraman's zipper was undone, but those were different times Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2015 12:33 by mrmann.)
15-08-2015 12:33