Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Victoria and Kandi look good together, but it's a shame the producers won't let them have a proper 2-4-1, or at least how Paige and Mikayla did it.
02-08-2015 02:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just read the schedule for tonight, and was amazed by who was on, and with how many of them are on for tonight, and then I realized I was looking at the day schedule Sad

Followed by SadSad

Hope Cara is still on though...

Gotta get Paige and Mikayla back together pronto! Smile
02-08-2015 18:55
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Just looked on S66 & it looks like they've got Amy on both channels all night? WTF?????????????
This channel is definitely on the way out. If you look through forum the caps for most of the babes have dried up & 2 of the main cappers have left the forum!!!!!
A TRUE SIGN OF THE TIMES!
The sad thing is you were warned & warned but you chose to ignore your viewers by doing the exact opposite of what was requested, now I think it's too late to get a large number of viewers back?By now they will have found a new channel & new babes to enjoy!
You had the recipe to rise to the top, but your regular popular babes like Kerrie-lee, Kandy Kay, Jess West etc (all adventurous babes) were moved aside in favour of the new or should I say OLD Veterans who should really be on Golden Girls.

RIP
03-08-2015 04:43
Charlemagne Offline

^ Paige Turnah was also on last night
03-08-2015 07:39
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(03-08-2015 04:43 )masterjboy Wrote:  Just looked on S66 & it looks like they've got Amy on both channels all night?

That's funny, whenever I looked, they had Paige Turnah on both the channels at once. You were lucky.
03-08-2015 11:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-08-2015 04:43 )masterjboy Wrote:  Just looked on S66 & it looks like they've got Amy on both channels all night? WTF?????????????
This channel is definitely on the way out. If you look through forum the caps for most of the babes have dried up & 2 of the main cappers have left the forum!!!!!
A TRUE SIGN OF THE TIMES!
The sad thing is you were warned & warned but you chose to ignore your viewers by doing the exact opposite of what was requested, now I think it's too late to get a large number of viewers back?By now they will have found a new channel & new babes to enjoy!
You had the recipe to rise to the top, but your regular popular babes like Kerrie-lee, Kandy Kay, Jess West etc (all adventurous babes) were moved aside in favour of the new or should I say OLD Veterans who should really be on Golden Girls.

RIP

Paige Turnah was on last night as well as amy. she finished at 3am so not true it was just amy last night.

also not true Kerrie-Lee & Kandi Kay have been moved aside. Kandi Kay has had a break from the babeshows and returned to s66 at the weekend, Kerrie-Lee is currently having a break from the babeshows.

definitely not rip s66 for me when they've got the likes of Amy Rose, Kerrie-Lee, Kandi Kay, Candy Charms, Victoria Roberts, Clare Richards, Stella Cox & Sophia Lares on the roster along with the likes of Mikaela Witt, Mikayla Bayliss, Paige Phillips, Emma C & Cara Brett doing very good tease hours

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2015 13:34
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Ok Rammy is see your point, but don't you think it's a bit strange that 2 excellent babes have felt the need to take a break from the babeshows at the same sort of time? Is it just coincidence? or is it as I suspected something to do with the new (old) acquired veterans?
I see Kerrie-lee is on schedule for today (horay.............) now I can look forward to a decent show (oh wait! it looks like once again she's been paired with Victoria????????????????????????????????????????
03-08-2015 14:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Heard that Victoria is going to go nude tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard this from my other personality...

bladewavebladewave
Bounce

Actually, I'm guessing that we'll get a nude 3-4-1 tonight...
03-08-2015 14:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-08-2015 14:16 )masterjboy Wrote:  Ok Rammy is see your point, but don't you think it's a bit strange that 2 excellent babes have felt the need to take a break from the babeshows at the same sort of time? Is it just coincidence? or is it as I suspected something to do with the new (old) acquired veterans?
I see Kerrie-lee is on schedule for today (horay.............) now I can look forward to a decent show (oh wait! it looks like once again she's been paired with Victoria????????????????????????????????????????

nope not strange at all, just coincidence. as for Kerrie-Lee tonight, think she may be still on her break and the schedule hasn't been updated. but if she is on tonight she may still be solo. s66 may pair up clare & Victoria. don't think it's got anything to do with the recent additions s66 have made, Kerrie-Lee & Kandi being on breaks at same time

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2015 18:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^That's hardly a quality roster of genuine babes is it apart from Kandi and Clare although im not a big fan of Clare but i can see why she is popular, tease hours aren't nightshows so stop including them, im a big fan of Cara Brett but she only does a 2 hour nightshow once a month so it's pointless to include her as well

You can rave abut the S66 roster of "babes" all you like but deep down you know the BS roster is far better even if the output isn't much better than S66, because there aren't many bad lookers or a plain janes on the BS roster

Edit: bloody quote buttonRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 22:17 by Joey 27.)
03-08-2015 21:52