Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Sophia and Clare are my two favourite nightshow babes but I have NO interest in looking at them together. For the hour they shared a screen tonight there was not one close up that I saw and the only interaction between them was chatting. Their joint show last weekend was just as BORING. Is there a rule I'm not aware of that states channels can't even show close up's when two girls are on screen together now? By the way, Why does this forum always try to correct my spelling when I put a U in a word like favourite? This is a UK forum not Americanannoyedannoyedannoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
27-07-2015 23:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes well done S66 Rolleyes.
Block out Clare's face with the OSG Rolleyes.
Doh Rolleyes.

27-07-2015 23:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dear Santa,

Can we please have Mikayla Bayliss and Paige Phillips together one night from 10pm until 1am, wearing the exact same outfits as they wore on the red domination set for their tease session two weeks back? Maybe they could go nude for a half hour to an hour as well?

Thank you very much!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 00:18 by mrmann.)
28-07-2015 00:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

That Mikayla/Paige session was probably the last good thing I saw on this channel. Although I didn't mind Clare in the mirror last night in that white lingerie. Before they cut the session Sad
28-07-2015 09:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was amused to see a proper number of girls at 10pm last night than the night before Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-07-2015 09:50
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Ella Jolie did her usual cover up nightshow againSad Not a post or pic from last nights soft dayshow themed show. Shame Jess and co were kept of our screens by this Goddess of dullnessSad Still Studio 66 knows best what the punters wantWink
31-07-2015 10:01
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

[Image: 16ybo]

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
31-07-2015 16:57
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2015 10:01 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Ella Jolie did her usual cover up nightshow againSad Not a post or pic from last nights soft dayshow themed show. Shame Jess and co were kept of our screens by this Goddess of dullnessSad Still Studio 66 knows best what the punters wantWink
Got to agree regarding Ella,her last decent shows were at BS in my view,dont get me wrong i quite enjoy babes who dress as secretaries,but there has to be a reduction in the number of clothes worn,particularly as she did not start till 11pm due to yet another piss take of a show from freeloader hater Miss Brookes,that in itself could be contributing to the dullness of output,its a bit like a talent show where the first performer is average but still gets some applause,so the second act should be thinking she was ok but i can do better,but in babeshow logic it seems to be she got away with an average show so why should i make any more effort,there are some babes who do put some effort in but sadly they are few and far between at S66.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2015 23:30 by jimmyt73.)
31-07-2015 16:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I actually thought Lucy-Anne's tease show last night (filling in last minute for Emma C I think) was one of her better attempts. She was full of energy and offered up a greater variety of positions than we have seen (fta) from her before I think. Her outfit was great too. (Much prefer it when the post-10pm babes stick to raunchier versions of 'everyday' wear than the fantasy nonsense.)

But I agree with the general thrust of what your saying JimmyT. The lack of skin in some in these slots is still a piss take (take the money and run before someone tumbles we are not doing what has always previously been expected at this time of day). Only in the UK would the circumstances come about to make such shows viable from so-called 'adult' TV.

66 nights do indeed appear to have created a unique problem for themselves; when all their efforts and focus seemingly goes into these tease sessions (creating some fine shows along the way from the likes of the two Mikkis recently). This results in the night shows that follow grinding everything to a crashing halt and leaves the true night babes lying their like damp squib girls that are left at the end of those house parties when all the vivacious girls have paired up and departed! All pace, enthusiasm and attitude suddenly leave the channel - when by rights the party should just be getting started! It is a most peculiar state of affairs.

I'm not sure who is more to blame for this: The regular night babe for not recognising how bad they look in comparison to the newcomers or the production staff for not providing them with the same support, drive, facilitation and leeway, strangely enough, that obviously goes into the tease hours.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-07-2015 17:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Post of the year.
Give him the trophy now Wink.

31-07-2015 18:06