Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The S66 daytime roster for me has generally been strong for its own purpose i.e daytime content and is going to be stronger still with the new acquisitions.
But it is the nightshows that are the problem as they are for all channels. S66 have some of the same issues of other channels but not all in respect of the nightshow content.
Nightshows really should take more of a priority but alas I think they are doing anything but Rolleyes.
Where nightshows are concerned the channels appear to have waved their white flags and given up.

04-07-2015 01:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Like all business should, most of 66s effort goes where there is most money to be made. If you look at how they have dealt with night shows over the past 12 months, virtually every move they have made has been to minimise and marginalise the night period in favour of daytime chat and daytime-type content.

Nightshows to 66 are a necessary part of what they do but no more than that.

They know where they are strong and will continue to look to exploit their day babes, and what they do, over and above night activities every time they can. (Recently they have even been perpared for their daybabes to potentially take nighttime type business away from their night girls with the naughty camming and such.)

With RLC now marginalised to the web, only BS now offer any real competition to 66 on days so that side of their business is only going to get stronger with them picking up some of RLC's best day babes as has been pointed out.

For 66 this is just the nature of the beast atm.

The one bright spark for night time fans is that at least some of the day time hotties are getting used to working at harder levels. Maybe more moves will happen in that direction.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-07-2015 07:08
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I've got my suspicion hat on again, theories aplenty.

The cameramen must love ella jolie, they dont have to do anything, when claires on set, they are all over the place getting different angles-really working it, jess west/sophia lares has the guys hands hovering over the button that brings up the onscreen graphic up all night long. But with ella jolie, theres no camera movement, no risque behavior. Basically it gives the guys in the studio a free couple of hours to do sudoku/catchup on game of thrones/nip out for a fag. good for them i say.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
04-07-2015 10:42
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Don't be so deluded Amy laugh
It's all the work of the evil Afroman..... "mmmmmwahahahahahaha"
Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 11:13 by Bandwagon.)
04-07-2015 11:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-07-2015 10:42 )amy1 Wrote:  I've got my suspicion hat on again, theories aplenty.

The cameramen must love ella jolie, they dont have to do anything, when claires on set, they are all over the place getting different angles-really working it, jess west/sophia lares has the guys hands hovering over the button that brings up the onscreen graphic up all night long. But with ella jolie, theres no camera movement, no risque behavior. Basically it gives the guys in the studio a free couple of hours to do sudoku/catchup on game of thrones/nip out for a fag. good for them i say.

There is definitely an element of this to Ella's 'success' IMO.

I get the feeling us outsiders often underestimate the usefulness and tolerance given to a babe that simply does her numbers, does as she's told as regards outfits and theme, never gives any trouble and is well liked around the studio.

I have not the faintest idea if Ella is any or all of those things. I just get the impression she is 'no fuss'. And to a boss of plenty of divas this would be bliss!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-07-2015 15:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-07-2015 10:42 )amy1 Wrote:  I've got my suspicion hat on again, theories aplenty.
Why stop there? You should blame her for the Vietnam War while you're at it Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-07-2015 18:46
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

I've got to invest in Tin Foil companies and hat-makers, as the rate of tin-foil being apparently being bought by forum members I'll be a millionaire by September....Rodders.

(04-07-2015 18:46 )Doddle Wrote:  Why stop there? You should blame her for the Vietnam War while you're at it Rolleyes
Doddle, we all know, Vietnam was Afroman's fault.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 18:57 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
04-07-2015 18:55
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Lucy Zara and Candy Charms... shit night on rlc... if they keep going like this they will end up bust... oh wait.

I hate injustice and liars
04-07-2015 22:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

No no no Whynot.
It will be a good solid night with lots of entertaining stuff on the mic Tongue Wink

04-07-2015 22:10
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

I'm sure I've been pressing 912/941? I seem to have the wrong station on my screnn.....Sad
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 23:44 by TheLaughingMan.)
04-07-2015 23:44