Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-07-2015 00:32 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 20:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Sorry to prolong the Ella debate but I have one last post on it:

snip
Blimey is this Ella talk still going on:biglaugh:

Imo i don't think Ella is that attractive there are countless of models better looking then Ella, so i don't buy the "she brings in the calls because she looks good" argument, my guess is she must be very good on the phones and i don't mean good at sex chat it might just be general inane chat, it is a kick in the teeth for any new talent hoping to get a chance on S66 when they just welcome Ella back with open arms

Personally im more annoyed that S66 have just signed Candy Charms and Paige Turnah who are even worse than Ella, but i haven't seen anyone moan about them, S66 have lost Jessica Kelly, Tommie Jo and Keira Knight recently and thats who they replace them with, if Yasmine James doesn't come back maybe they will replace her with Bex Shiner or Lady Bellatrix:rolleyes: i don't see many typical glamour models on S66 these days, maybe they can't afford to sign them?

Or it could be that the "typical glamour models" your on about don't want to work on the babeshows or that the people who call the babeshows these days are not really calling the girls who have a typical glamour model look so s66 are not signing as many and are bringing in babes that they know will get the calls in these days

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2015 14:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Is there even much of a market for new "glamour models" anymore? I thought it had mostly died with the age of the lads' mag. I assume those that are still around can charge high sums because they are a known name. The few of those that wish to work on the babe channels are obviously in high demand.

I thought it would be this (limited pool of talent and high fees), rather than a change in the type of babe punters want to see, that has led to any change of 'look' in the 66 girls.

I took it that the channels have become more of an entry point to whatever glamour industry there is left in this country rather than feeding off it as the channels did in their heyday.

Is this not correct?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-07-2015 15:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Apparently S66 are very poor payers. So guessing its girls starting out or girls in serious need of work Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 17:43 by HannahsPet.)
03-07-2015 17:43
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2015 15:18 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Is there even much of a market for new "glamour models" anymore? I thought it had mostly died with the age of the lads' mag. I assume those that are still around can charge high sums because they are a known name. The few of those that wish to work on the babe channels are obviously in high demand.

I thought it would be this (limited pool of talent and high fees), rather than a change in the type of babe punters want to see, that has led to any change of 'look' in the 66 girls.

I took it that the channels have become more of an entry point to whatever glamour industry there is left in this country rather than feeding off it as the channels did in their heyday.

Is this not correct?

Instagram models/fitness models is big business nowadays, girls would do well to clean themselves, get down the gym and hawk themselves out on instagram and get attached to a brand of some protein drink/energy drink/nightclub rep anything of the like and it can spiral into a good earning career. I think the days of girls simply getting there tits out and getting a career out of it, have dwindled far away.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
03-07-2015 18:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(02-07-2015 21:08 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 20:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  @rammyrascal1, @rammyrascal2 and @rammyrascal3

If any forum members have these accounts following them or tweeting them. Please block and report them

I followed all three of the fake @rammyrascal accounts. It's a close-run thing, but I actually preferred @rammyrascal2 to @rammyrascal1. I feel the fake @rammyrascal character was more fleshed out by then, so the tweets could really focus on story.

@rammyrascal3 was just derivative of the first 2 and full of clichés. It almost ruined the whole @rammyrascal genre for me.

That said, I am anxiously awaiting @rammyrascalreboot. I hear it goes much 'darker', with new @rammyrascal character criticizing all of the channels and slagging off the girls. But it could just be a rumour. Kal-El probably knows for sure...

There are rumours of a Rammyrascal66 in the offing Big GrinBig Laugh. Can't think why this particular Rammy might choose the number 66 after his name Wink.
Maybe its the number limit on cold showers per month for him Wink. Anyway I have also heard this particular Rammyrascal may be heavily into financial domination and have a wishlist Bounce. Also I have heard he is a big fan of cucumbers and that he could have been a Cucumber supplier in the past.
Makes me wonder whether Cucumbergate on BS1 may have this particular individual to thank BounceWinkBig Grin.

03-07-2015 19:16
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

If only RUSure was here to, no doubt, see the fake rammyrascal accounts as growing evidence of the totally real conspiracy of Afroman's somehow gay misogynist illuminati (or something) trying to undermine Rammy's status as a..err...gosh...gotta be careful here.......'enthusiastic champion of S66 as well as arguably a noted fan of other channels/babes as well' to bring back Hitler...or something.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 20:56 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
03-07-2015 20:56
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2015 00:33 )Liverred Wrote:  With Sin TV folding, Studio 66 could have gone for Louise Porter, Tiffany chambers, lily Roma, Paige Turnah, Dionne Mendez but no. They go right to the bottom of the pile for Ella FUCKING Jolie!!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

I mean they always go bottom of the barrel

Wasn't Dionne already on Elite? Then she left after like a week
03-07-2015 23:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yes Dionne Mendez has been on elite/s66, think she was on for about 3 months I think

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2015 23:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2015 17:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Apparently S66 are very poor payers. So guessing its girls starting out or girls in serious need of work Wink
Yeah. they couldn't even tempt Louise Porter to sign for themBounce the curent S66 roster is as bad as it has ever been
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 00:10 by Joey 27.)
04-07-2015 00:10
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

wouldn't say that now given they've added, Mikaela Witt, Jessie Jensen, Mikayla Bayliss, and Candy Charms.

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2015 00:15