Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-07-2015 23:21 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Obviously, I kincludedow why people don’t like her, but why watch her, then? Huh It's as though they secretly enjoy hating her... Rolleyes Wink

And, in all honesty, there aren't many babes around these days that put on a much of a performance, anyway, so, some of us just enjoy a babe (as much as we can) that we actually find attractive; even though we would love to see the Ella of old, it ain’t going to happen. Sad

Oh, and though I don't like DOM, I do like the outfit, so there! Tongue

The reason why this subject pushes the buttons with certain posters (myself Included) is that we resent what Ella (and Lucy-Anne) stand for on these night time shows. (Although, personally, I often watch Lucy-Anne's teases on fast-forward; she's not the surest at always knowing what she's showing! ) It is not really about them or their looks, or their abilities on the phones. It is about what they represent.

These performers represent the changes in attitude and performance that have afflicted the channels in recent years. Changes way beyond what is required by current regulations. We can rationalise the reasons for these changes but find difficulty in finding humour in a situation that is a constant reminder of what we are missing out on now.

This is something the performers themselves often fail to grasp I feel. Their egos always tell them it must be personal and we get the vitriolic reactions on social media as a result.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-07-2015 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

If you people are unlucky enough to watch her show at length probably to see if she goes mad at 4am and get oiled up and naked...well I did.Big Grin
02-07-2015 11:37
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(02-07-2015 11:29 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 23:21 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Obviously, I kincludedow why people don’t like her, but why watch her, then? Huh It's as though they secretly enjoy hating her... Rolleyes Wink

And, in all honesty, there aren't many babes around these days that put on a much of a performance, anyway, so, some of us just enjoy a babe (as much as we can) that we actually find attractive; even though we would love to see the Ella of old, it ain’t going to happen. Sad

Oh, and though I don't like DOM, I do like the outfit, so there! Tongue

The reason why this subject pushes the buttons with certain posters (myself Included) is that we resent what Ella (and Lucy-Anne) stand for on these night time shows. (Although, personally, I often watch Lucy-Anne's teases on fast-forward; she's not the surest at always knowing what she's showing! ) It is not really about them or their looks, or their abilities on the phones. It is about what they represent.

These performers represent the changes in attitude and performance that have afflicted the channels in recent years. Changes way beyond what is required by current regulations. We can rationalise the reasons for these changes but find difficulty in finding humour in a situation that is a constant reminder of what we are missing out on now.

This is something the performers themselves often fail to grasp I feel. Their egos always tell them it must be personal and we get the vitriolic reactions on social media as a result.

I don't disagree with much of what you have written, but there are so many babes who don't put on a performance these days, and Ella's hardly the reason for why performances have become so poor from the majority (at least, as far as I know - then again, maybe she's employed by Ofcon ? Tongue )

I also understand why some may like her aesthetically (as I do), and therefore are more frustrated that she doesn’t perform (unlike the 'good old days', when she was a great performer, IMO), but, If I don't like a babe, for whatever reason (and truth be told, the vast majority hold little interest for me), I simply don't watch them eek. It just seems strange that people feel the need to waste their time and energy attacking the same babe, for the same reasons.
But, hey, it's their choice, and it's a free world (allegedly! Rolleyes ).

As for her getting screen time alone (another common complaint directed at her), that's the decision of the broadcaster, not her fault (I'm assuming), so blame them, not her. And, for the record, she has suffered from sardine canning too.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 12:07 by Censorship :-(.)
02-07-2015 11:54
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2015 01:36 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Come on people leave the poor Ms Jolie alone.. I quite like her. You people say she is boring but I don't think so. She does a variety of shows Dom and others, uses some sexy outfits and is natural looking. You people wanna talk about boring....

Boring is LORI BORING BUCKBY.... Same shows for the past 5 years... No imagination, No Sexual Movements, No Oil, No Outfits, No High Heels Same Old Shit.. Prime example look at her caps... They are the same every night every month and every year... So that is what I call boring..

So leave Ms Jolie Alone.
Exactly but you can see Ella is not popular with a lot of loud people here but has a huge fan base of her own. People complain about S66 bringing back Ella instantly over other girls but fail to take a few things of the other girls into account.

Maybe S66 have good rapport with Ella, maybe her numbers are better, maybe the other girls didn't want to come...etc.

At the end of the day a lot of the original SinTV girls were canned before it demise and with girls like Louise Porter, Ree, etc being inactive on the babe channels before SinTV and being with them from day 1 it's not exactly a shining resume to hand to S66, topped with the fact that they really weren't very good performers on Sin either.

Lily Roma was good sometimes and terrible the others for them(as with her time with BS) Same for Paige and bringing on to anther reason for S66 not signing them up, perhaps they either don't want to come back to the babe shows or they are indeed going back to BabeStation, who in my opinion, have desperately missed them.

Either way I'm a glad to have Ella back, if were honest she was always going to be back S66 would be a fool to turn her away. The forums may not be overwhelmingly fond of her but her callers must be.
02-07-2015 12:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^Louise Porter was not inactive on the babeshows before she joined sintv, Louise started on the babeshows in may 2009 on the bs/cellcast channel party land so will have had a shining resume to hand to s66 if she ever decided to join them. same applies to ree petra, she's been active on the babeshows for about 8yrs. a lot of the sin roster have lots of years experience on the babeshows. s66 aren't bothered about how a babe performed on other channels. they are just bothered about whether she will bring in the calls for them. if they think she will bring in the calls etc, then they will sign her

as for ella jolie, s66 have brought her back because she makes them money, simple as that. agree with censorship, ella is not to blame for how performances are from babes on the shows these days and neither is she to blame for other things like solo screentime. that's all either down to the other babes themselves or the producers etc behind the scenes. im the same with babes I don't like too, if I don't like a babe (ella is one of those babes) then I just simply don't waste any time or energy posting about her

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 13:22 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2015 13:21
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2015 13:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im the same with babes I don't like too, if I don't like a babe (ella is one of those babes) then I just simply don't waste any time or energy posting about her

Just like the energy spent on Lori, Geri & the usual suspects on BS? Rolleyes

Never agreed with your serial criticism of them, but respected your right make them. Why can't any criticism be accepted now? Because it's about a more favoured babe or station.

Not actually picking on you Rammy but using your quote as others voice the same old cliche of don't like don't watch don't comment when their favourites are criticised but don't hold back on other babes or channels. And they can as far as I'm concerned, it's a forum not fan zone.
02-07-2015 14:18
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I hope amy gets some solo time tonight, she always puts in a good performance, schedule looks favourable to it aswell.
What is she like on the phones? any good?

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
02-07-2015 14:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2015 14:18 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 13:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im the same with babes I don't like too, if I don't like a babe (ella is one of those babes) then I just simply don't waste any time or energy posting about her

Just like the energy spent on Lori, Geri & the usual suspects on BS? Rolleyes

Never agreed with your serial criticism of them, but respected your right make them. Why can't any criticism be accepted now? Because it's about a more favoured babe or station.

Not actually picking on you Rammy but using your quote as others voice the same old cliche of don't like don't watch don't comment when their favourites are criticised but don't hold back on other babes or channels. And they can as far as I'm concerned, it's a forum not fan zone.

I never said people can't criticise, just saying I don't waste time or energy watching or posting about babeshow babes I don't like. If people want to watch babes they don't like then that's up to them. As censorship says it is strange that forum members watch babes they don't like & then post about them

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2015 14:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(02-07-2015 11:00 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 23:45 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  You people are seeing the emoticons, right? Huh
Tongue
^ Again!

Wow, some people are easy to wind up! Surprised

Tongue
I'm not saying this is the thinnest excuse in the book, but it's definitely in the top 10 bladewave

I appreciate you like emoticons so much you've got 1 in your name, but still... Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-07-2015 16:34
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Paige Turnah is on the schedule for next Monday night.
02-07-2015 16:47