Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Wish the producers would show us what's going on with Clare and Sophia when only one of them is in the frame... Some fun is taking place that we can't see Sad

Stream for the other three is only working on the Studio 66 site, not rampant.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 02:27 by mrmann.)
30-05-2015 02:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Some very good double standing nudity earlier with Jessica and Jess which was cut short just when it was getting interesting.

Anyway once Amy arrived I figured she had too many clothes on so I soon remedied that situation Wink Tongue.
Clothes back on now I have finished though Sad.

30-05-2015 02:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2015 02:28 )snookered147 Wrote:  Some very good double standing nudity earlier with Jessica and Jess which was cut short just when it was getting interesting.

Anyway once Amy arrived I figured she had too many clothes on so I soon remedied that situation Wink Tongue.
Clothes back on now I have finished though Sad.

I should have been watching from the site, not Rampant, as their stream made it seem as if they all were still on a break annoyed

Nice work snookered Smile
30-05-2015 02:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The double standing nudity featured earlier by Jess and Jessica should definitely be utilised more widely imo.

30-05-2015 02:35
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

How can anybody watch Rachel Louise she is so fucking boring I rather watch paint dry. Pathetic getting paid for that.
30-05-2015 16:56
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Clare and Sophia's show last night was actually quite enjoyable to watch despite 2-4-1's not being what they were. At least there was some interaction and close up's.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
31-05-2015 00:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So far from the small amount I've seen of tonight, last night was vastly superior. Has anyone gone fully nude yet?
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 02:56 by mrmann.)
31-05-2015 02:55
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I'm going to stop predicting the end of the 10pm tease slots at 66! Their resilience is obviously based on call data beyond my purview and that would seem to trump all other indicators! So...

This week: Gemma did a last minute hour show on Wednesday; followed by a similarly late addition in Emma C's two-hour version on Thursday.

Scheduled for the coming week is another from Gemma on Wednesday; followed by a Lucy-Anne double on Thursday.

Comments:
The slots' perseverance precludes it from being a short-term blunt instrument solely intended to boost 66's coffers for the end of the financial year and their annual tax bill. Although that may have been a factor in why they were started down this road, they really do seem to believe in the 10-11 teases. (66 were also presumably trying to stave off what they saw as the inevitable drop off in revenue when they lost a satellite channel by using their strong daytime roster in this way.)

In addition, with the tax man now paid, they have come up with what will hopefully prove a better, more web crowd-pleasing, solution to their problems in the shape of the daytime studio cams. The savvy operators amongst the girls are finding several ways to boost their business with these.

This time, 66 have the whole financial year ahead of them with this one; they can probably build a more stable, financially sound, business model on the back of them. And they may just have found the right way into the new fully-interactive age of the babe channels to boot. Even if some of us more established fans don't like the implicants that has for the normal TV feeds, it would seem to be the way forward.

Finally, with all this going on, I hope there is enough wage budget left to pay from Cara's return to mini-night shows when she is well again. Wink I'm having withdrawal symptoms as it has now been a month without them! For all their issues, they remain a highpoint of the current slim pickings on offer in the babeshow calendar.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-05-2015 14:21
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^
I don't understand your taxman reference
31-05-2015 14:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Just saying that what 66 have been doing with their shows wasn't something purely intended to pay a yearly tax bill (usually paid in May I believe). Some kind of short-term gimmick for short-term gain. It's not that.

They have stuck with these things. They believe in these things as the way forward for them even if some of us viewer/callers don't.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-05-2015 14:47