Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(25-05-2015 17:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Something about handheld is so much fun, as it's interactive, even if it's tiring for the cameraman to do.

It makes a tame clothed show better,if a girl isnt naked the handheld camera should be in use Important

Bring back lucy summers,she did the best pov shows when she was on st66,shes being wasted on babestation!!
25-05-2015 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

And my anticipation for tonight lowers Sad
25-05-2015 20:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-05-2015 20:05 )forumdude Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 17:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Something about handheld is so much fun, as it's interactive, even if it's tiring for the cameraman to do.

It makes a tame clothed show better,if a girl isnt naked the handheld camera should be in use Important

Bring back lucy summers,she did the best pov shows when she was on st66,shes being wasted on babestation!!

I agree with what your saying here 100%. pov can make a good babe show special in my eyes. The cameraman becomes you, the viewer/caller, in essence. Babe shows should be all about interaction and body language. pov gives the babe her best chance to get personal and intimate with those. It is her real chance to be expressive. Unfortunately, tame production across the channels has let the side down massively on this one. The terror of the tiniest up-close slip has led to a decrease in what was once the defining feature of a lot of our shows. To me, it is a significant factor in how the babe channels are losing their identity.

However... what really made me want to reply to your post is the implication (maybe unintentionally here) that often gets levelled across this forum that clothed = tame. I fail to understand this reasoning. I'd much rather see a hot girl in a tiny thong gyrating inches from the camera than most side-on naked ass any day.

If the former is tame to the watcher no matter what, then the babe shows are tame, because by definition what we have known as the babe shows since, what, 2006(?) has not been allowed to show any more than that. Naked on a babe show is still no pussy - so how is it any less tame?! It isn't, it is merely as tame or as un-tame as the babe is making it at any given time. Naked on a TV babeshow doesn't automatically make it hotter than a hot clothed section by any stretch of the imagination surely.

Sorry for the rant, just had to get that one over because I feel this sort of attitude pervades the air sometimes and can actually end up effecting the sort of shows we get.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-05-2015 21:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-05-2015 19:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Maddison has tweeted she isn't on tonight this evening. Don't know who is replacing her or whether it will be Victoria & Kandi tonight

Well that fucking sucks Huh She is one of the few decent babes left at this channel. Kandi has become too boring for me and Victoria has never been my type Huh
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 21:31 by Scottishbloke.)
25-05-2015 21:31
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think the trick for any babe on any channel is to cater for as many tastes as possible.
A lot can be catered for in just one stint.
Choose a sexy themed outfit.
Then wear it in a relevant set.
Some outfit play.
A slow striptease to full nudity.
Some nudity.
Some POV at different stages.
Horny body language and varied positions and poses throughout.

Job done.
The best stints incorporate a bit of everything.
What it requires is imagination and ambition from babe and channel alike.

Hardly rocket science.
But unfortunately it appears to be too much to ask of S66 and it's rivals most of the time.

(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 21:39 by Snooks.)
25-05-2015 21:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-05-2015 21:38 )snookered147 Wrote:  I think the trick for any babe on any channel is to cater for as many tastes as possible.
A lot can be catered for in just one stint...

Bang on the money as always snookered.

My post wasn't supposed to imply any desired limit on the shows in their range btw. I was merely trying to contain myself to the elements mentioned in the previous post. My posts tend to be long enough when I stick to the subject as it is! Blush

Variety and spontaneity should always be king in the babe show. That's why the uptight attitudes, often on show there of late, spoil them.

Doing these shows well isn't rocket science. But I think the disappointments of many on this forum comes from a disassociation between our ideals of what the shows should be and those of many at the channels. We want the best shows, they want to make the most money as easily as possible. These things are often not compatible.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-05-2015 01:02
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Can't be long before this gets the pull surely? Absolute rubbish.
26-05-2015 23:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I hardly need to say what I perceive to be the source of chief torment on S66 tonight.
Here's a clue: It isn't the babes.

Hmmmm what could possibly be the problem? Rolleyes.

27-05-2015 00:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on producer, do want to do POV or not? The ladies want to give a good show tonight Big Grin
27-05-2015 00:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

not picking St66 stream currently unavailable, WYF is going?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-05-2015 05:35