Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Nope, apparently Kandi was on a phone call while in the bathroom. Didn't hear any talking from her though, only loud moaning, and she seemed to jump off the previous bed set very earnestly to go off screen, while nude.

She mentioned on the mic when returning to join Victoria, that they take phone calls while on their breaks.

I just assumed she was having a quickie, because as she once said, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes at these studios WinkBig LaughCoolBig Grin

Must have been a good call, as she seemed very out of breath when returning. First bit of interesting backstage moaning I've heard in years, so they must have just brought back the taking of calls behind the scenes then Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 02:06 by mrmann.)
20-04-2015 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blahhh Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-04-2015 00:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ---So, indeed, unless they have plans to pull another TV channel out of the hat, web shows would seem the only route to keep the current line-up happy to me.

Edited to add: Although they had surely known that the loss of 942 was coming for a while, so why not make better provision for it and have an extra web feed ready to go. Don't see the site would need that much rebranding and they surely have the other infrastructure. Are they really going to follow up on those tweets?
i'm wondering a bit too - tho i'm not in UK & dont know whats on TV.. channel 2 is logoland all night shift recently, i guess because its not on TV.. anyone know why s66 wont put a model on internet only in main studio? - seems guys who can afford to call can also afford decent internet, & ofcom cant fine them for whats not on TV, right? what do they do during daytime anyway with 3-4 models? seems s66 has TV tunnel vision at night

i also noticed the start of a couple webcam shows that were apparantly in studio, rather than from home. i checked my network, and the streams were about half the normal studio bandwidth (500k vs 1000k+). kinda cheap & shoddy & hope they have more advertising than their dubious webshow schedule - maybe the models are tweeting as i'm not a twitterer
20-04-2015 03:31
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Looks like they have finally realized they have only 2 nightime channels and cancelled the daytime extra shows Sun-Tues.
20-04-2015 11:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Hoo bloody rah.
About @#$=ing time Rolleyes.

20-04-2015 13:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

So Rammy, wasn't Daytime Extra call stats up to par after all? Big Grin
20-04-2015 14:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think day time extra could have worked if it had been a proper tease show with the girls getting down to there undies and talking dirty, 66 should have made this part of the deal if the girls wanted the "silly money", even then should only have been once or twice a week,
also they should have realized that it would create some bad feeling in the girls as the day girls were seen by some as taking hours off others,
usual 66 good idea but messed it up Rolleyes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-04-2015 15:20
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

On the "don't fix it if it ain't broke" principle, I think RLC still has the best approach to the tease hour option. Regular and predictable. Expectation (but no obligation) for girls on the afternoon shift to do one hour of adult chat from 9-10 pm.

Babestation tried it, but -- for some reason -- reverted to the nightshow girls in that time slot.

I don't know what the f&%$ S66 were thinking when they binned the whole tease hour by extending the day show to 10 pm. It just seems like one in a long line of weird decisions that don't seem to make any sense.
20-04-2015 15:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Ofcom latest broadcast bulletin came out today, and somebody has made a complaint about Studio 66 nights, somebody complained STD 66 broadcast something that was according to the Ofcom bulletin "Materially Misleading",
Ofcom assessed the complaint and decided not to investigate what was broadcast .

I just wonder if somebody complained about the non topless style day shows being broadcast at night and some girls not talking dirty on the extended day shows broadcast at night ?.
Did somebody think they were misled into thinking a day girl would get her boobs out after 10pm, and she wouldn't when they rang up to ask her to show her boobs?, or did somebody spend money to ring up and talk dirty with a day girl at night and she wouldn't ?.
Somebody thought what STD 66 were broadcasting was materially misleading anyway, even if Ofcom didn't .

{edit} i'm guessing even if Ofcom decide not to investigate a complaint that Ofcom will make the broadcaster aware that they have received complaints about something they have broadcast, so i should think STD 66 will have been informed that a complaint has been made about something they have broadcast .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 16:14 by mr mystery.)
20-04-2015 16:01
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

You don't see 2 daytime babes sharing the same set every day of the week..maybe it is new concept from S66 daytime.Big Grin

[Image: picture001.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 16:07 by Danzig.)
20-04-2015 16:05
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2015 16:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just wonder if somebody complained about the non topless style day shows being broadcast at night and some girls not talking dirty on the extended day shows broadcast at night ?.

If so, I expect Ofcom found it quite amusing.
20-04-2015 16:17