Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I have been watching Elite TV/ S66 for the last 4 years and to be fair, the channel has gone downhill.

Hannah Martin and Lucy Anne Brooks spice up the 'night shows' and have the cheeky upskirt flashes during the day.

The night shows should be kept as that and not just an extended 'tease hour' or 'day show'

The other Babe Channels have taken over a once dominant Babe Channel
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 21:29 by CTimoS.)
07-03-2015 21:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-03-2015 18:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  @saviour123, years ago around 2008 i believe it was, the Cellcast PartyGirls night show on freeview was having adult chat Phone line problems, this was after 10pm, they could not get the night-time dirty chat phone system to work, but the daytime non adult chat phone lines would work, so they put the non adult chat phone numbers to screen, the girls came on the mic and said even though it was after 10pm because the phone lines shown on screen were for daytime chat they couldn't talk dirty or show their boobs etc,

Thank you to saviour for asking a question I have been wondering about for a few days now and to mr mystery for coming up with evidence (as he often does on this kind of thing) that is pretty concussive on this technicality.

Can I ask why you asked the question saviour? Personally, I've wanted to know about this since Evelyn apparently used it as an excuse for the skin she was unable to reveal in her Xtra shows! Now we can see she was at least technically correct.

BUT to use this for as excuse for performance level is still mighty disingenuous. It is Evelyn and her bosses that cooked up the scenario for the Xtra slots at the channel. It was her choice to take up this level of post-10pm 'entertainment'. They are the ones choosing to use the daytime number at night!

Obviously, it is her choice to do with her body as she pleases and I don't criticise anyone for taking whatever amount of money offered them for any legitimate job. What I do take issue with is girls trying to mug their Joe off with lame excuses for what they are doing or not doing. Stand up and admit what your about at least, jeez.

To say otherwise, as she did here is akin to someone claiming they got a slow time in the London marathon only because they were dressed as chicken..! Erm, well you chose the phucking costume!

...Mini-rant over! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 21:50 by ShandyHand.)
07-03-2015 21:45
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(07-03-2015 21:45 )ShandyHand Wrote:  They are the ones choosing to use the daytime number at night!

I thought Evelyn was only persuaded to appear at night if the number remained a daytime one. Is that what you're driving at?
07-03-2015 22:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-03-2015 22:00 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I thought Evelyn was only persuaded to appear at night if the number remained a daytime one. Is that what you're driving at?

Yes her choice to keep it the daytime number. Okayed by her bosses.

To claim other excuses for the situation just seems highly suspect.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-03-2015 22:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-03-2015 18:45 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 14:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
I don't think it's absolutely remarkable that forum members think s66 is still doing decent/good shows and aren't in denial. Not everyone likes the same babeshows and will like shows one babeshow does for whatever reason to the others.

So therefore there will be forum members and others who like the shows s66 does and not like the shows the other babeshows do and unfair to say they're in denial if they like s66 and not the other babeshows

No it isn't unfair at all. Nothing personal but you in particular set yourself up as the spokesperson of positivity for S66 and as a result end up often waxing lyrical about some of the most awful shows imaginable. For the reasons I highlighted above I do think that anyone who doesn't feel the channel is struggling at the very least is in denial. As I said before it seems the current requirement is for girls to deliver right from the word go or they're gone. In any company or business I've ever been involved with, that approach has always been a sure sign of problems.

Nobody is saying everyone likes the same sort of babeshows but it often seems to me that a presenter having one too many blouse buttons undone provides enough stimulation for you. For me, and I would guess many others judging by the comments on here, that just isn't good enough for a night time show.

Just because you think s66 does "some of the most awful shows imaginable" doesn't mean everyone else automatically agrees with you and shares the same opinion as you and other people might like the s66 shows for whatever reason as I've said earlier and why are they in denial that s66 is struggling (according to you) if they like the shows s66 do. What you are saying is just your opinion about s66 and just because forum members disagree doesn't mean what you're saying is fact and everyone that disagrees is always wrong and is in denial about s66

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2015 23:30
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(07-03-2015 18:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  @saviour123, years ago around 2008 i believe it was, the Cellcast PartyGirls night show on freeview was having adult chat Phone line problems, this was after 10pm, they could not get the night-time dirty chat phone system to work, but the daytime non adult chat phone lines would work, so they put the non adult chat phone numbers to screen, the girls came on the mic and said even though it was after 10pm because the phone lines shown on screen were for daytime chat they couldn't talk dirty or show their boobs etc,

Thanks mr mystery, I hoped you were reading.....Smile

Wanted to know, because I will avoid if that is the case. I like the tease element, but not if it is daytime rules. The tease to me is about what you might see...... If the girls are not allowed to show anything, then it kills the tease to me. Shame.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 06:32 by saviour123.)
08-03-2015 06:28
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

The only Babe Channel that has 'extended' day shows.........
08-03-2015 10:05
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

wish it would just end than rather watch the slow death of a once great channel

Im like marmite.
08-03-2015 10:07
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(07-03-2015 14:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
I don't think it's absolutely remarkable that forum members think s66 is still doing decent/good shows and aren't in denial. Not everyone likes the same babeshows and will like shows one babeshow does for whatever reason to the others.

So therefore there will be forum members and others who like the shows s66 does and not like the shows the other babeshows do and unfair to say they're in denial if they like s66 and not the other babeshows

I personally don't see how anyone can complain about the shows on S66, especially as they are doing the best that they can under OFCOM restrictions. But on the other channels at night it doesn't matter how good the girls are on screen, you still see them sitting there waving the phone trying to get some callers. And that also goes for BS1, which is the only channel not governed by OFCOM. So it's not just a S66 problem.

I prefer S66 to BS, but that is simply my personal choice. And I know there wil be others on this channel that disagree with that

To me the answer is simple. If you don't like watching a channel, then either switch over or switch off. As there will still be plenty of people who do enjoy watching it.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 10:11 by iluvcathy.)
08-03-2015 10:10
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

Look at last nights show with Ella Jolie, a bit more energy and enthusiasm for the callers.

Most of the shows on a weekly basis are very mundane and the babes just laying around and hoping for a call and maybe going the same way as Bluebird. Less enthusiasm and ultimately, less callers and less money to improve the channel.

RLC, BS, XXXP & Storm, have babes with more energy and get the most callers in and the defection of babes to the other channels does show that a dwindling S66 is on the cards.

Therefore, a massive improvement needed for a once dominant S66.
08-03-2015 10:24