Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(06-03-2015 20:28 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 19:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  of all the main channels

All 3 of them you mean?

presume she meant BS and RLC but could be all of them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-03-2015 21:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nowaymate Offline
Junior Poster

i think the system should go back to the old proven day show night show so we didn't have all this ambiguous tease extended day show hour half hour two hours stuff where we all get bent out of shape because no ones knows whats on when
and how before it was dress cute talk cute day show and the other was dress raunchy talk raunchy night show that was great
its like the old saying its as clear as NIGHT AND DAY lol better for the girls and us no arguments
07-03-2015 00:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

24 hour dayshows anyone? laugh Huh.

07-03-2015 03:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I have to say the current situation with these nighttime dayshows is ridiculous,it was bad enough when some of the web nudity only freeloader haters started to invade the 7.5 hours of nightshows but this latest idea is crazy and the only reason for doing it the ever increasing daybabe/nightbabe imbalance and they dont seem capable of producing a decent show,even when the babe is good at what she does,also im a bit surprised that there is no regulation that states that epg should accurately portray the program and the strength of its content by rating,which they really have not achieved in the last few days,in summary S66 is a channel in crisis which does not seem to know to proper cater for its nightshow callers/viewers and has no real interest in finding out,choosing instead to over-accomodate the regulator by using more unsuitable babes to fill in the ever widening gulf between them and their rivals,who must be over moon with all the extra business they are getting.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 04:14 by jimmyt73.)
07-03-2015 04:09
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know-the extended day shows so far have been seemingly a massive success. RLC really won't have opened up any gap at all on S66 considering they lost nearly all the best girls they had over the last 12 months and the surrent girls they have, save for one or two don't perform any better than the average S66 girl either.

BS night show may have taken off but still see a lot of girls shaking phones for them too and what they make up in night shows is great-it can go toward covering the massive gap between it and S66/RLC's day time show. If S66 is in a super bad crisis as it's been ut than they will obviously change things up soon-but as long as the day show is a popular as ever and the extended day shows keep up like this than i really see no worry.

Plus both girls on S66 tonight have had pretty much solid callers for most of the night-certainly not a drastically low amount compared to other stations.

Yes the show quality isn't as rampant as BS-but they can't be really-can they be better than now, of course, but currently S66 have a few really popular girls and some developing personalities too and they seem to be getting the calls right now-in what is suppose to be a super terrible time for the Babe channels.

But hey S66 has been in dire straits and on deaths door step for how long now? 2-3 years-of course only if you listen to the 3-4 folk on this forum who say so.hehehe......
07-03-2015 05:13
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

On a general note to S66 and an area they could do way way more in with pretty much no trouble is open up more the foot fetish market.

Not all the time but more than now. You have plenty of girls with great feet and some PoV's without the shoes/boots would be well appreciated by me, and i suspect a fair few others.

Sorry for double post but different points I didn't want to get lost lol.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 05:15 by DeadPanStan.)
07-03-2015 05:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Completely disagree that s66 is in crisis with the extended daytime shows an indication of this. Yes they have suffered a huge loss when clare richards but that doesn't mean they are in crisis, especially when they still have the likes of Kandi Kay, Kara De La Hoyde, Victoria Roberts and Olivia Berzinc on the roster. They are still producing decent/good shows and seem to be busy on the phones. Will accept the roster does need balancing with more nightbsbes coming in but this does seem to be happening now with Tommie-Jo (TJ) making her s66 debut tonight, kerrie-lee returning in 2 weeks and kira knight apparently doing nights

Regarding the s66 extended daytime shows, they are clearly making s66 money which is why they are keeping on doing them and will stop when they don't. If you don't like them then don't watch them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 08:20 by Rammyrascal.)
07-03-2015 08:20
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy - I think your right in that its maybe not a crisis but I do find their strategy baffling.

I think we all agree that webcam and online content is the way of the future and that television is going to become more of a support act. What they seem to be doing is tinkering round the edges with these extended day shows and it really doesn't have a future.

To me I tend to call when a girl grabs my attention early in the evening and then keeps it. With S66, through until midnight/0100/0200 (Evelyn is down until 0200 next Tuesday!!!) we now seem to get an immobile day girl on one channel and two girls sitting uncomfortably and almost equally immobile on another. The other night Ashley Emma kind of grabbed my attention (oil/naked arseHeart) and later I called her (twice actually).

What really baffles is that S66 have a webcam system setup, they have girls that will go way further than they do on screen (Cara and Emma for example) that they should be hyping and setting up as real events. Instead that is a shambles with no shows all over the place. I know BS over egg some of their shows but they do get the punters in

So I think S66 are meandering to an eventual death (few years away) because they lack any sense of urgency and creativity. They have so many options but you get the feeling that the USA experience has burnt them badly.

However still no excuse for Abbey to lie there like she'd been harpooned last nightBounce
07-03-2015 11:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can see what your saying Hairbald and can see why your saying it. I'm like you. I watch the babeshows when they properly start at 10pm and choose the babes that I concentrate my nights babeshow watching on.

Regarding the future of these extended day shows, think s66 will stop doing them as soon as the stop making money and are no longer viable to carry on.

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2015 13:49
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Absolutely remarkable that some people still remain in denial about this channel. Still producing decent shows indeed Big Laugh

You want to know what the biggest clue is that the channel is in trouble? The fact that outside of the well established girls with fanbases built up from a number of years on the shows, hardly anybody else stays there. They ransacked xpanded and half of those girls have disappeared without trace or in the case of Alicia legged it back where she came from.

Everything is screaming out they need girls who produce instant results right now and why do we think that may be?

Any poll carried out, in whatever area of interest, takes a random sample of the population and uses the results to paint a picture of the population as a whole. Therefore 2000 people polled will be used to try and give an accurate reflection of how the General Election will pan out. On here, for every 1 or 2 people who think the shows are decent blah blah blah, there's 4 or 5 who think they're awful. You do the maths.
07-03-2015 13:52