Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Sam90 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Kara in Her Jeans and Calvin Kleins has turned it up a notch, She could be the face of S66 Nights the Way She is going
04-03-2015 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'd like to know if the shows are so good according to the S66 clique gang then do you care to explain to us why then are the Threads not flooded with caps and videos from last night or the night before.

Elle Jolie = Boring
Kara last night = Boring

As for the so-called epic 2 for 1 in the bath which Rammy keep banging on about, again, where is the massive surge in caps and videos from that night. This channel is fucking dreadful now.

Also whilst I'm on my soapbox. As good as Clare Richards was when you stand her up in comparison to the Elite Babes of the 2010 era she'd be considered as average.
04-03-2015 23:26
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Kerri back with her new puppys and doing her oily desk show, should be a shot in the arm for his channel. God do they need it.
05-03-2015 00:06
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(05-03-2015 00:06 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Kerri back with her new puppys and doing her oily desk show, should be a shot in the arm for his channel. God do they need it.

Ive been flicking through the channels and forums and have not felt any inclination to post an opinion cos its been so fucking disgraceful that its really pissing me off! Someone said that Ella zzzzzzzzz Joliezzzzzzzzz
has injected her mega boring show aura into the other girls & i agree!
Since she joined, the channel has been in major decline! I bet BS & the other competition are rolling up & congratulating themselves for not wanting her. Man did they luck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway the reason i felt the need to post an opinion is that i'm over the moon at the news that Kerrie-lee has a return date!
I just hope the channel dont fuck up and put her on as a 2 4 1????
She is magnificent solo!!!!!!!!! and with her new babies who know what surprises she'll pull out of the bag????????
But i suppose the channel will be scared that god forbid she actually puts on an ADULT PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!! which these days is a rareity!
We know if they dont put her on solo that they're running scared?????????
Prove me wrong guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-03-2015 00:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-03-2015 22:53 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 18:45 )Sam90 Wrote:  Gina is on Holiday I have to say Kara is the most improved she is literally amazing at the moment I love Steph's shows to its a shame S66 don't have her on a regular basis but I think they deffo need a Lead Girl for a Nightshow so people remember the Channel for

Yeah Kara is the bomb. That mirror set was crying out for a girl to stand panties down in front of it for ages and Kara really stepped up.

Easy the best new comer for me.

Kara was voted best newcomer of 2014 by the forum and for me will be one of the nightbabes of 2015 and in the running for the ultimate babe 2015 award.

regarding ella jolie being boring, can see why forum members are saying that as she does nothing for me but whenever I do see her as im going through the channels she always seems to be busy so isn't as boring as some forum members insist she is and also cant be that boring given the amount of comments she gets on here good or bad. if she truly was boring then there would be hardly any comments good or bad about her

I also can't wait to see Kerrie-Lee back on s66 with her new assets, hopefully she'll carry on being as good as she was before she had her boob job including her trademark naked oil table shows

finally I cant see this "major decline" that some forum members are saying s66 is having, yes it is off form at the moment ill accept that, but definitely not in "major decline" and will be back on form hopefully soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2015 01:05
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

As stunning as Hannah Elizabeth is having a day show babe on after midnight is really taking the FUCKING PISS!annoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
06-03-2015 01:54
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

It's not their fault nor hers. Callers are to blame, wasting their money this way...

Please, take me back to 2010, when nightshows were nightshows and daytimes were tease shows. A time when callers were more clever than now and didn't waste their money for nothing.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
06-03-2015 01:58
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

If callers keep these dayshow girls busy with calls after 10pm, wonder how long before the other channels do the same thing? Answer to all there ofcom problems isnt it. So it seems callers are now helping the channels to put out tame shows. Surprised that people will spend their hard earned to see a flash of pantys after 10pmSad Way its going Ella Jolie's shows are going to be classed as raunchySadSadSad
06-03-2015 11:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

its abbey B tonight thats the problem while people call up they wont stop it we can only hope the girls get confident and after a few weeks decide to go all the way like the BS daygirls did 5-6 years ago

that said if abbey does a tenth of what she can do on a webcam she might surprise a few

i was talking to a daygirl from another channel and she was saying S66 are the lowest payers of all the main channels no wonder they have trouble retaining girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 19:28 by HannahsPet.)
06-03-2015 19:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(06-03-2015 19:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  of all the main channels

All 3 of them you mean?
06-03-2015 20:28