Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
My personal LIKES and DISLIKES in S66 night roster.

Kandi Kay
Cara Brett
Gina Serino (by the way, Where is she???)
KerriLee

DISLIKES
Ella Jolie (Sorry, I can't stand her)
Adele Taylor (boring)

As for the others (Sophia, Fernanda, Olivia etc...), they rarely catch my attention, but I won't say I don't like them. Simply, no likes or dislikes.

I agree with Rammy: NOW, they desperately need a night babe star!

In my opinion, they already should have one, if SHE were willing to do nightshows, instead of "extended" or teaseshows: her name is EVELYN.

On the contrary, Their daytime roster is WONDERUL. They really have the most beautiful daytime babes. And the best roster, of course.
Tongue

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 14:00 by LoveUKGirls.)
04-03-2015 13:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2015 12:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Shows aren't dull and boring I think, overall still good shows most nights and the odd very good/fantastic show like Victoria Roberts & Jess West in the bath

Which is why S66 probably won't go under anytime soon, as there appears to be enough people calling as easily pleased as Rammy with this very average quality of their shows at the moment. Fair play to them getting so much enjoyment, but I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time & money.

That bath 241 was barely worth mentioning, especially compared with what Summerwood had been producing on on BS.
04-03-2015 15:38
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(04-03-2015 15:38 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 12:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Shows aren't dull and boring I think, overall still good shows most nights and the odd very good/fantastic show like Victoria Roberts & Jess West in the bath

Which is why S66 probably won't go under anytime soon, as there appears to be enough people calling as easily pleased as Rammy with this very average quality of their shows at the moment. Fair play to them getting so much enjoyment, but I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time & money.

That bath 241 was barely worth mentioning, especially compared with what Summerwood had been producing on on BS.

And that is the problem, right there KerrAvon.....as long as Rammy,and others, continue to come on here and declare what another great night 66 produced,they will continue to serve up this sub-standard rubbish.Tease hour shows that have gradually morphed into 3 hour extended day shows,is the biggest piss take of there audience ever,imo.All this nonsense of call stats, and it must be working, is just a smoke screen.The viewer is being taken for a mug by 66.Unfortunately it seems there are enough mugs for 66 to count on, who will blindly phone these shows,and while that is the case,nothing will change.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Rant over,and now I am going back to a recording of a Becky nightshow from 2011 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
04-03-2015 15:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i watch form 3am when i get back from work so can't comment on earlier in the night but what i saw was bad, Ella was doing her boring dom show, i say boring because on RLC she did some much more lively dom shows that you could enjoy watching even if you where not into dom,
but worse was Kara, where has the fun lively girl who was always naked and oiled up over on XF gone, all she did last night was lie there not moving, not smiling and not getting her boobs out, it looked like she thought she had made it by getting back on the the main 66 roster so did not need to try as hard,
i really hope i am wrong and her next show is better,
if this channel can't get the best out of Kara then i have no idea what they are up to Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-03-2015 15:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Kara did a very good stint before 3am on the mirror set winsaw and was moving around a fair bit on that set and thought overall she did a good show myself.

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2015 17:31
Sam90 Offline
Junior Poster

Gina is on Holiday I have to say Kara is the most improved she is literally amazing at the moment I love Steph's shows to its a shame S66 don't have her on a regular basis but I think they deffo need a Lead Girl for a Nightshow so people remember the Channel for
04-03-2015 17:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Gina was on BS cams a few nights ago, well that's what BS were promoting on screen a few nights ago anyway, BS advertised Gina has being "logged into BS cams right now" .

I tend to take what BS say about what girls are logged in to BS cams with a pinch of salt myself .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 18:37 by mr mystery.)
04-03-2015 18:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-03-2015 17:45 )Sam90 Wrote:  Gina is on Holiday I have to say Kara is the most improved she is literally amazing at the moment I love Steph's shows to its a shame S66 don't have her on a regular basis but I think they deffo need a Lead Girl for a Nightshow so people remember the Channel for

At the moment think s66's "lead girl" is Kandi Kay now that Clare richards has hung up her babeshow g-string

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2015 19:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2015 12:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Not for me soc in regards to worst night ever for s66, as I've said before the worst night on s66/elitetv is "Black Wednesday/Friday" fair enough you think Ella Jolie's Dom shows are tired but she must be bringing in the calls etc doing them, otherwise she wouldn't be doing them. As for it must be near the end for s66, have to disagree, plenty of life in s66 I think, especially when they have the likes of Kandi Kay, Kara De La Hoyde and sophia lares on the roster. Shows aren't dull and boring I think, overall still good shows most nights and the odd very good/fantastic show like Victoria Roberts & Jess West in the bath

Do think s66 need to bring in a big name to replace clare richards. Good news that kerrie-lee is going to be back on s66 in 2 weeks she's said on Twitter this lunchtime and on Saturday, Tommie-Jo returns to the babeshows on s66
There have been black Monday's Tuesday's Thursday's Saturday's and Sundays on this channel rammy

When was "black Wednesday/Friday" anyway? i highly doubt you thought they were black nights on S66 at the time
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 20:31 by Joey 27.)
04-03-2015 20:25
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(04-03-2015 17:45 )Sam90 Wrote:  Gina is on Holiday I have to say Kara is the most improved she is literally amazing at the moment I love Steph's shows to its a shame S66 don't have her on a regular basis but I think they deffo need a Lead Girl for a Nightshow so people remember the Channel for

Yeah Kara is the bomb. That mirror set was crying out for a girl to stand panties down in front of it for ages and Kara really stepped up.

Easy the best new comer for me.
04-03-2015 21:53