Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-01-2015 13:02 )marlowe Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 03:00 )Broncobilly Wrote:  How do you know this? Do you work for 66?

Kandi told me. She said Clare is the number one girl at Studio 66.

Well I for one ,would like to dispute this claim .In my opinion Fernanda Ferrari ,isby far S66's most popular girl by phone calls .It doesn't matter what time of day or night she's on ,she's seldom more than 30secs without a call .
Before the debates about Fernanda being predominantly a day girl .It's harder to get calls during the day ,for obvious reasons .Which makes her call stats even more impressive .
31-01-2015 06:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(31-01-2015 06:57 )mickster Wrote:  In my opinion Fernanda Ferrari ,isby far S66's most popular girl by phone calls

That's probably impossible, because there aren't enough listeners during the daytime to give someone such good stats. I'm a Fernanda fan though, so I wouldn't mind if it were true, however unlikely that is.
31-01-2015 08:28
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 06:57 )mickster Wrote:  Well I for one ,would like to dispute this claim .In my opinion Fernanda Ferrari ,isby far S66's most popular girl by phone calls

To be fair, the converstion I had which mentioned Clare as the number one girl at Studio 66 was only concerning night shows. I haven't got any information on who might be their number one for daytime broadcasts.
31-01-2015 08:41
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(30-01-2015 00:59 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 17:26 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  All i'm asking is what did she do that was so brilliant? Did she flash, did she have a session where it was difficult to keep her panties in place, having slip after slip with the producer ignoring them and forever letting the camera operator zoom in on her barely concealed pussy. Maybe she knew her panties had become transparent as she got more and more turned on by the eloquently voiced questioning of a caller. I would love to know, please tell me. Or was it in all truth the same mediocre, seen it a million times before sort of show?

If these are the dizzy heights of your expectations then I'm afraid your on the rocky road to disappointment.
I'm not saying your expectations are particularly wrong as in 'what you'd like to see' , but rather 'what we're likely/allowed to see' , given the current climate of course.

So on those grounds I thought it was slightly different and pleasurable to watch Kandi writhing around in the Poundstretcher pool Rolleyes

OK so she didn't pull her knickers to one side and fist fuck herself, but then I never thought she would either.
*deliberate exaggeration to strengthen my point

I'd be first in the queue if she did.

Bandwagon, nowhere in my original post did I say what I think should be done to make a good show. All I am asking is why does lots of people think this particular show was so out of the ordinary. I ask again why was it so good, so different from anything done before. That's all I'm asking but no one seems to know the fucking answer, other than your take on it. (Writhing around in a paddling pool.)
31-01-2015 11:37
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 08:28 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 06:57 )mickster Wrote:  In my opinion Fernanda Ferrari ,isby far S66's most popular girl by phone calls

That's probably impossible, because there aren't enough listeners during the daytime to give someone such good stats. I'm a Fernanda fan though, so I wouldn't mind if it were true, however unlikely that is.

May I respectfully suggest you record each girls respective shows ,then measure their respective downtime .
P.S. What makes you think Fern has fewer eavesdroppers ,when virtually every call ends where a new one starts ?
31-01-2015 12:30
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(31-01-2015 11:37 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Bandwagon, nowhere in my original post did I say what I think should be done to make a good show. All I am asking is why does lots of people think this particular show was so out of the ordinary. I ask again why was it so good, so different from anything done before. That's all I'm asking but no one seems to know the fucking answer, other than your take on it. (Writhing around in a paddling pool.)

The great thing about this world RA is variation, ever heard the saying "One man's rubbish is another man's gold"?
Kandi just so happens to tick a huge portion of my desires in a woman, why? Because this brain of mine says so and I have no choice. Just like the first time I ate celery as a kid and discovered I despise the stuff - yuck.

Since I've been a little disappointed with 2015 on the babe shows so far, I found this show different and it caught my attention, my brain said "yes". Seeing her splash that water on her tits and make her nipples erect was pleasurable & desirable in my mind, so I picked up the phone, I couldn't resist.
Take last night for example, I see many folks praising what they saw (because that's their bag) whereas I switched off early again, it just wasn't for me.
There are no 'rights' & 'wrongs' with this stuff, all we can do is share our opinion's.
31-01-2015 12:49
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 12:30 )mickster Wrote:  May I respectfully suggest you record each girls respective shows ,then measure their respective downtime .
P.S. What makes you think Fern has fewer eavesdroppers ,when virtually every call ends where a new one starts ?

No recording necessary. I'm sure that you are absolutely right about Fernanda being busy, non-stop on her shifts. This is no doubt down to her natural (ahem) attributes, as well as the fact that she is one of the few daytime girls on S66 that will enthusiastically indulge the DTW.

But I think that Glen Miller is also correct. The BEST daytime girls will always have inferior call stats to even the most mediocre nightshow girl and certainly nowhere near the dizzy heights of the nightshow mainstays like Clare and Kandi.

I say this just from my own experience of calling the shows (including Fernanda). The daytime queues are short. If you show a little good sense -- e.g. don't dial the number when it is obvious that she has just taken a call -- you almost always get through. Often you get through straight away, but even if you have to eavesdrop, you almost never have to sit through a second caller.

By contrast, you might get lucky and get straight through to Clare on a nightshow (especially early in her shift), but for the most part, you will have to eavesdrop on at least two other calls and usually more before you get through.

One counter-argument to this is that there is a greater incidence of Chatty Guy on the daytime show, who will keep her occupied for the full 15 minutes talking nonsense. He is the arch enemy of nightshow's Inaudible Grunter, although he also has a habit of staying on the line until he times out. My gut feeling though is that the volume of dirty calls on a night show simply dwarfs the volume of chatty calls on a dayshow -- irrespective of who is on screen.

Don't get me wrong, if Fernanda did nightshows on a regular basis then I don't doubt that she could give Clare a run for her money. But so long as she stays predominantly on days, then I don't think she can get anywhere near the same level of minutes logged.
31-01-2015 13:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We can argue all day about who is the most popular and some people will claim to have the call stats who cares? I think Fernanda is the best day time but Cars seems to win

Night show Kandi but Claire wins so I disagree but that's my choice.

The one thing 66 needs to do is sort out the lighting all they need do is not have the lights so close to the girls, yet again with Fernanda she is all false glaze from the lights

I assume 66 take themselves seriously so they should act like it.
31-01-2015 13:50
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 12:49 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Kandi just so happens to tick a huge portion of my desires in a woman, why? Because this brain of mine says so and I have no choice. Just like the first time I ate celery as a kid and discovered I despise the stuff - yuck.

May I support this with a bit of science? (Also because I fear that it's a slippery slope from celery references to another one of your MacDonald's gherkin metaphors ... and that just gets me all riled up).

Anyway, I've heard that when you drop a male rat into a cage with a receptive female rat, at first you see a frenzy of copulation. Then the male rat seems to tire of the female, even if she wants to continue mating. But replace that female rat with another female and the male rat will immediately spring back into action.

What was so different about Kandi's show? Last night she was on a bed; tonight she is in a pool.

Are we really all that different to the gallant rat?

(edited to avoid the embarrassment of people noticing that I can't spell the word "rat")
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 14:16 by Goodfella3041.)
31-01-2015 14:00
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Bounce How did I know you of all people Goodfella would be the one to grab the celery comment with both hands Big Laugh

psychology is just mental..... Rats & celery all in one afternoon, not bad.

I was going to abbreviate your name to (GF) but quickly realised what a perilous mistake that would have been.
31-01-2015 14:30