Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If someone isn't satisfied with the shows having spent money like the £100 you've quoted thrm fair enough, I've never said they should be. But s66 and the other babeshows are about making money, mainly on the phones and will do shows on their channels that will make them money

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2014 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Admiral is quite right, s66 wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't working for them. So we can expect more of it in the future (at least in the short term).

Whether the later tease shows are part of a long term strategy or simply a stop-gap to fill a few 'empty slots' over the Holiday period only time will tell. But it seems to me that this latest, highly predictable, move comes after quite a list of attempts by s66 to tweak their business model (the now defunct s66 USA, the co-opting of the Xtreme Filth gang and the studio move) and put themselves on a sturdier footing.

This development follows directly on from the moving of the dirty chat window, of course, and is part of the same attempt to re-define and temper audience expectations of the 10pm to 12pm timeslot and enhance the more fetish elements of the shows. The notion presumably is that, with Ofcom's ever more draconian rulings, it has become impossible to show enough flesh to play to a mainstream audience's general expectations of what a nightshow should be - until AFTER midnight. Therefore, it makes sense (to s66 at least) to shift their focus during the early part of the night and appeal to the feet, tease, domination, and whatever other, subsets that might work for them. Play to what your allowed to make a 'strength'; go for the niche markets where there is less competition and no likelihood of getting fined.

Maybe they have noticed a pattern to how girls get found in breach too - being 'followed' through the night accumulating multiple offences? Having levels of nightshow as the night progresses follows Ofcom's staggered watershed pattern. (However, f**ked up that may be!)

As for being seen as a treat by some. Well that is purely good marketing. As a business, if you are forced down a certain path, it is best sold to the consumer as doing something special/unusual, trying, to step out from the crowd, etc. I'm sure to some people (crucially including the ones calling in in the required numbers) it will be; but, unfortunately, for the majority of us (which includes a lot of non-callers) it won't be. But, of course, the only reason s66 should ever care about us is if they think they can convert us to calling in the future. They obviously don't think they can manage that at the moment. Hence these changes.

(23-12-2014 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ...Is it that the producer as the capabilities of zapping him with a shock if he even thinks about letting the camera see anything untoward.

I think said producer's thinking runs thus: As a passive viewer, it is not in a babe channel's interest to get you off; it is in a babe channel's interest to keep you FRUSTRATED! And, therefore, more likely to resort to CALLING to get yourself off!

Sorry, if the above is screamingly obvious but I thought it was worth posting as I have to remind myself of it... often!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-12-2014 19:32
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

You guys are giving S66 way too much credit for astute business decisions Bounce
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 19:40 by Bandwagon.)
24-12-2014 19:37
ShandyHand Offline

^^^ You could well be right. I was looking at it in their best light. Considering some of what they have done in the past that's probably not the best option!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-12-2014 21:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Don't know why they don't do what fernanda did today have a willing day girl to come in at 3am and do till 10am for a tease hour or more bs tried it years ago with pp3am but shelved it when bs went onto free view

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-12-2014 08:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
if Fernanda brought in enough calls earlier, im sure they will try it again, having a willing daybabe start at 3am and finish at 10

Piper Niven Superfan
25-12-2014 10:46
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(24-12-2014 19:32 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Admiral is quite right, s66 wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't working for them. So we can expect more of it in the future (at least in the short term).

Whether the later tease shows are part of a long term strategy or simply a stop-gap to fill a few 'empty slots' over the Holiday period only time will tell. But it seems to me that this latest, highly predictable, move comes after quite a list of attempts by s66 to tweak their business model (the now defunct s66 USA, the co-opting of the Xtreme Filth gang and the studio move) and put themselves on a sturdier footing.

This development follows directly on from the moving of the dirty chat window, of course, and is part of the same attempt to re-define and temper audience expectations of the 10pm to 12pm timeslot and enhance the more fetish elements of the shows. The notion presumably is that, with Ofcom's ever more draconian rulings, it has become impossible to show enough flesh to play to a mainstream audience's general expectations of what a nightshow should be - until AFTER midnight. Therefore, it makes sense (to s66 at least) to shift their focus during the early part of the night and appeal to the feet, tease, domination, and whatever other, subsets that might work for them. Play to what your allowed to make a 'strength'; go for the niche markets where there is less competition and no likelihood of getting fined.

Maybe they have noticed a pattern to how girls get found in breach too - being 'followed' through the night accumulating multiple offences? Having levels of nightshow as the night progresses follows Ofcom's staggered watershed pattern. (However, f**ked up that may be!)

As for being seen as a treat by some. Well that is purely good marketing. As a business, if you are forced down a certain path, it is best sold to the consumer as doing something special/unusual, trying, to step out from the crowd, etc. I'm sure to some people (crucially including the ones calling in in the required numbers) it will be; but, unfortunately, for the majority of us (which includes a lot of non-callers) it won't be. But, of course, the only reason s66 should ever care about us is if they think they can convert us to calling in the future. They obviously don't think they can manage that at the moment. Hence these changes.

(23-12-2014 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ...Is it that the producer as the capabilities of zapping him with a shock if he even thinks about letting the camera see anything untoward.

I think said producer's thinking runs thus: As a passive viewer, it is not in a babe channel's interest to get you off; it is in a babe channel's interest to keep you FRUSTRATED! And, therefore, more likely to resort to CALLING to get yourself off!

Sorry, if the above is screamingly obvious but I thought it was worth posting as I have to remind myself of it... often!

Said producer is shit scared of getting the sack, that's about it in reality. Not one other thought in is head.
25-12-2014 13:23
ShandyHand Offline

lol. There I go over-thinking again!

25-12-2014 14:24
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Some interesting points on both sides of the tease versus nightshow arguement,but for me it remains the same view as ive always had,namely if they state that the nightshow starts at 10pm any babe who appears should be prepared to go topless,those who are not should appear in a new segment starting at 9pm actually titled and described as a tease show and lasting no more than one hour unless the babe in question is prepared to adhere to the expectations of the post 10pm caller,of course the reason for the strategy of daybabes on nights has very little to do with most of them harbouring thoughts of being on nights,it seems to still demonstrate the ever present daybabe/nightbabe imbalance that still exists,now im not saying their night babes are poor,there just are not enough of them,as shown by allowing a babe like Lucy Ann 3 hours worth of nightshow which could easily have been shown at 9pm because as Lucy has stated on this forum that she would never go topless,a tease hour would pose no threat of being penalised by the regulator as she has been good enough to confirm how far she will visually go.lets hope they manage to sort things out for 2015 and put an end to babes appearing on the wrong type of show for their performance level.

im always open to positive change
25-12-2014 21:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
think your hope regarding tease hours/shows will be dashed, at least for a good while. the only way s66 will stop doing tease hours/shows jimmyt73 is once they stop bringing in the calls for s66. s66 like all the babeshows has to make money and if that means having a daybabe doing a teaseshow then so be it.

tonight on s66 is the perfect example of why tease hours should continue. Clare Richards started as a daybabe on elitetv. did some tease hours/shows and then became a full time nightbabe winning the ultimate nightbabe 2 out of the past 3 years (2012 & 2014). also on the other babeshows tonight is Lori Buckby who did non-topless tease hours/shows for months and is one of bs's top babes given the amount of time she's on bs, especially their flagship channel bs1

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2014 01:05