Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(23-12-2014 11:27 )KerrAvon Wrote:  To be fair to SB, and it's difficult sometimes Wink, you could indeed still lump in a lot of Cara's tease shows into his description, despite what she did last time out. Especially from ripped off callers by all reports.

I find there's little actual 'tease' in their shows, better they just go full out night or don't bother at all.

Totally agree. A tease needs to tempt the viewer into believing there is a chance they will actually see something they shouldn't, whether this is true or an illusion it doesn't matter - it's all part of the skill of the teaser. Very few of the girls can do it properly, when they do, it's electric and mind-blowing.
Also, I guess very few are allowed and trusted to do it properly!
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 23:42 by steviebaby.)
23-12-2014 23:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2014 22:58 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 19:38 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  It did look as though S66 have reached for the panic button last night,their two main channels were not much more than tease shows for most of the night,perhaps their logo operator had a night off,whatever the reason neither Olivia or Amy were performing to anything like the level they normally do.

It seems to me the total wa***r they usually have on the logo aka panic button needs to learn a little about the female anatomy, God knows how they expect the girls to show anything with the angles they sometimes hit the button for! The same sometimes goes for the camera operators too.

Again, I think it depends whose on the panic button on the night. Quite a few times I've thought the panic buttons going to come on and it just doesn't. You get a girl who has been taking her knickers on and off all night long without much thought for her modesty, with no panic button and on another night just starting to pull them down generates alarm bells.
23-12-2014 23:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

So now we know why both Amy and Olivia were tamed down last night,it was to prepare us for yet another three wasted nightshow hours from Lucy topless on web only Ann,its no good i think it may be time to crank up the xbox as the nightshow wont start till 1am.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
24-12-2014 00:21
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion
The tease sessions r whatever the girl wants it to be, I worry sometimes on this forum we get to close to the old "she was asking for it" excuse. I know i will get a response of "oh shes done topless modelling b4" but it isn't the point. The girls on the shows should only ever do what they r comfortable with, anything more just isn't on. Btw some of the stuff I heard Lucy was doing ie the financial domination I thought was way out of line and I said so then and I stick by it. But if topless on the telly isn't her thing it should be respected. Who knows, she may change her mind in the future :-) Lori did and now people complain she spends too much time naked!
24-12-2014 02:50
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I like to watch these programmes also but I just can't believe how fucking seriously some people take these trashy shows. And why such effort is put in to wanting to know this trivia has me baffled.
Trashy tv, trashy girls, tits out, on a phone talking to some guy who is probably wanking himself silly. Is it worth getting so uptight about.
24-12-2014 10:55
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion
I'm not a particular Lucy Anne fan. I don't think she is that hot, the findom thing makes her really unlikeable, and I never call her. So I have no particular axe to grind.

But as far as I can tell, there are two principle objections to these tease hour slots, neither of which really hold water:

(1) She is promising something and doesn't deliver. Well, in fairness to her, she came on here and posted pretty candidly that we should never expect her to go topless. So there should really be no expectations to be dashed. She at least did us the courtesy of ensuring that we don't waste our time watching and waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

More importantly...

(2) She is taking air time away from girls that WOULD do a "proper" topless or nude nightshow. This is the one I find really problematic. The last year has seen a virtual collapse of the S66 nightshow. I've lost count of the girls that have left or retired. They went from 5-6 regular nightshow girls down to 2-3. The dayshows were extended by 30 minutes and then by an hour. I personally think that they are just struggling to fill the air time -- especially as we near Xmas and girls have better places to be. So it isn't necessarily a choice between a Lucy Anne tease show and someone else that we'd like better. It could very well be a choice between Lucy Anne and dead air.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 11:44 by Goodfella3041.)
24-12-2014 11:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^^ It was posted in the main S66 thread about various tease shows they have planned over the Xmas period. I believe some folks are under the impression this is some kind of treat? I can assure you this isn't how I see it at all.
They are filling air time and that's it, extended day shows to fill an empty slot and it will probably be a load of shite.
24-12-2014 13:12
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(24-12-2014 11:39 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  (2) She is taking air time away from girls that WOULD do a "proper" topless or nude nightshow.

She sure is and she's doing it by being successful.

If Studio 66 could run a "proper" topless or nude nightshow and get more calls coming in than Lucy Anne brings in then they would do it.
24-12-2014 13:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
spot on admiral, if lucy-anne wasn't successful then she'd wouldn't be doing tease/nightshows and another s66 babe would be on instead of her

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2014 16:50
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy you never come down on the viewers side, always taking the side of the channels. Your argument being. if the girl is busy on the phone then that is the be all and end all of what these programmes are all about. But let me put it to you Rammy. Lets say you or some other member spends 10 minutes a day on the phone to a girl. In a week thats over £100 and he as still a lot of time left in the week to watch more girls. Does he not deserve more than to watch a girl who is too coy to show her tits? Or as far as you are concerned he's had his moneys worth from the programmes, and he should be satisfied with what he's given.
But these shows are adverts thats all, and the point of an advert is to make it's product look as good as it possibly can be. But the babechannels seem hell-bent on doing it differently.
24-12-2014 18:07