Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
To be fair to SB, and it's difficult sometimes Wink, you could indeed still lump in a lot of Cara's tease shows into his description, despite what she did last time out. Especially from ripped off callers by all reports.

I find there's little actual 'tease' in their shows, better they just go full out night or don't bother at all.
23-12-2014 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Agreed. As much as some people judge the quality of a tease hour by the girl's propensity to go topless, or near topless, I judge it by the far more prosaic criteria of whether or not she ... ummm ... answers the phone.

By that standard, I don't get what all the fuss is about Cara Brett's tits (which are all over the Internet anyway) and, instead, I look forward to a conversation or two with Ann and Macy where I don't need to be coy about what we are really talking about.
23-12-2014 12:05
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Remember last year - Kitty Lea Rolleyes
Let's hope that wasn't a benchmark they care to adhere to.

Lead balloon
23-12-2014 12:29
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

As anyone else noticed lately, how shit scared the camera operators seem to be at present. A girl only needs to open her legs in the slightest and the camera is up on the fucking ceiling. Is it that the producer as the capabilities of zapping him with a shock if he even thinks about letting the camera see anything untoward. It is fucking pathetic behaviour, and don't anyone dare say it's all ofcoms fault because it isn't.
23-12-2014 17:46
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(23-12-2014 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  As anyone else noticed lately, how shit scared the camera operators seem to be at present. A girl only needs to open her legs in the slightest and the camera is up on the fucking ceiling. Is it that the producer as the capabilities of zapping him with a shock if he even thinks about letting the camera see anything untoward. It is fucking pathetic behaviour, and don't anyone dare say it's all ofcoms fault because it isn't.

Have to agree,the reason i used to be such a fan of ST66 (Elite)was the great camera work,and the rapport the girls had with the camera men,i rarely tune in now,ST66 is no where as Good as the old Elite.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
23-12-2014 18:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

It did look as though S66 have reached for the panic button last night,their two main channels were not much more than tease shows for most of the night,perhaps their logo operator had a night off,whatever the reason neither Olivia or Amy were performing to anything like the level they normally do.

im always open to positive change
23-12-2014 19:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2014 18:07 )bombshell Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  As anyone else noticed lately, how shit scared the camera operators seem to be at present. A girl only needs to open her legs in the slightest and the camera is up on the fucking ceiling. Is it that the producer as the capabilities of zapping him with a shock if he even thinks about letting the camera see anything untoward. It is fucking pathetic behaviour, and don't anyone dare say it's all ofcoms fault because it isn't.

Have to agree,the reason i used to be such a fan of ST66 (Elite)was the great camera work,and the rapport the girls had with the camera men,i rarely tune in now,ST66 is no where as Good as the old Elite.
I tend to agree with these comments but it's not always like that on the night. I believe it depends on who is the producer and cameraman on the show and the time. Being fortunate to be able to watch the shows we have currently available to us, as early or as late as I like, I have seen much to please me.There are certain girls who want to break the rules a little and know how to. I think they know who will give them a bit of slack too.
23-12-2014 21:26
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2014 19:38 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  It did look as though S66 have reached for the panic button last night,their two main channels were not much more than tease shows for most of the night,perhaps their logo operator had a night off,whatever the reason neither Olivia or Amy were performing to anything like the level they normally do.

It seems to me the total wa***r they usually have on the logo aka panic button needs to learn a little about the female anatomy, God knows how they expect the girls to show anything with the angles they sometimes hit the button for! The same sometimes goes for the camera operators too.
23-12-2014 22:58
covkid Offline
Master Poster

So if the S66 Schedule is right, tonight, 2 days before Christmas, we get a 3 hour tease show courtesy of Lucy Ann.
23-12-2014 23:15
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Ain't know tease show as she's already catagorically stated she won't get her boobs out. Slight bit of jeopardy that she may fall of the desk is the best we can hope forBounce
23-12-2014 23:31